A Sampling of Logical Conclusions Upon Calvin's TULIP.

We can assume Calvinsts need not have a review of the TULIP acronym. Here now are required logical outcomes of that TULIP.

1.) The Lost World at large has no Hope in Christ.
2.) Because all processes and outcomes on Earth are preordained, prayer to God accomplishes nothing not already to occur.
3.) God never changes His thinking or determinations, even when Scripture shows Him "repenting."
4.) No certainty of personal Salvation unto an Inheritance of Eternal Life can be known before death and White Throne Judgement.
5.) Because Reformed Systematic Theology is crucial to faith and the operation of the Gospel, before its inception within Reformism it was not possible to have adequate knowledge or comprehension of God's Word unto redemption after the deaths of the Twelve Apostles and Paul.
6.) The essential aspects of Gnosticism are the architecture of True Christendom.
7.) Since Humans have no Free Will and are created in the Image of God, He as well has no Free Will.
8.) As Reformism claims to be grounded upon the understood Text of Canon, Reformism today is free to exhibit no material aspects of the First Century Church.
There are several variations and interpretations of “Calvinism” as there are variations in other denominations.

To which are you referring?

There are several variations and interpretations of “Calvinism” as there are variations in other denominations.

To which are you referring?
Welcome to the Forum!

I would say that Fundamentally there is only Interpretation of Calvinism; IE TULIP...

Thanks for your opinion but I’m looking for something more concrete.

A study of church history shows at least 9 different kinds of Calvinism.
or more :)

I'm an ex/ former indoctrinated Calvinist of 40 years.

I use to tip toe through those tulips rofl

and Welcome !!!

Thank you!

Why did you spend so much time being “indoctrinated” and what changed?
Examining the Triune nature of God and in particular Gods innate attributes at its core which is Love. All doctrine should flow from Gods nature at the top of the mountain. So when we begin with Gods nature and character I realized there were many things wrong with Calvinism.

For example double predestination being one and the wrath ( PSA) the penal aspect of wrath/anger/punishment/ retribution from Father to Son being another which goes against the very nature and character of God.

or more :)

I'm an ex/ former indoctrinated Calvinist of 40 years.

I use to tip toe through those tulips rofl

and Welcome !!!
I used to attend a 5-point Calvinist Fellowship, not knowing what it was about. I had various conversations with the Postmillennial Reformed Pastor, and I actually read the book by James White. I was close to vomiting when I realized what Calvinism and Reformism was promoting.

I asked the Pastor one time, "Given Devine Predestination and Determinism, does prayer change anything?" He answered "No, not really." I asked him, "Do you know if you are going to Heaven?" He said, "No, I Dont Know."

During several of the services and studies there, I became faint, saw stars, and had to leave. I really think evil was in the place. Another guy actually did at one time pass out onto the floor.

Last edited:
I’m looking for something more definite. The thread title is about “logical conclusions”. Are you working up to that?
I could not repeat from memory much of the work shown by former Calvinists using Scripture.

Look up "Leighten Flowers," & "Andy Woods (Texas)." These guys and others nail it very well.

I used to attend a 5-point Calvinist Fellowship, not knowing what it was about. I had various conversations with the Postmillennial Reformed Pastor, and I actually read the book by James White.

"The book"?
So which one would that be?

1) Grieving: Your Path Back to Peace;
2) Drawn By the Father;
3) The Forgotten Trinity;
4) The King James Only Controversy;
5) The Same Sex Controversy;
6) The Roman Catholic Controversy;
7) Is the Mormon My Brother;
8) Letters to a Mormon Elder;
9) What's with the Dudes at the Door?
10) What's with the Mutants in the Microscope?
11) Scripture Alone;
12) What Every Christian Needs to Know about the Qur'an;
13) The God Who Justifies;
14) The Potter's Freedom;
15) The Sovereign Grace of God;
16) The Fatal Flaw;
17) Mary - Another Redeemer?
18) Pulpit Crimes;
19) From Toronto to Emmaus: The Empty Tomb;
20) Dangerous Airwaves;

I was close to vomiting when I realized what Calvinism and Reformism was all about.

So I'm guessing you think Calvinists are damned to hell?

I asked the Pastor one time, "Given Devine Predestination and Determinism, does prayer change anything?" He answered "No, not really." I asked him, "Do you know if you are going to Heaven?" He said, "No, I Dont Know."

Well, most Calvinists do know that we are going to heaven.

During several of the services and studies there, I became faint, saw stars, and had to leave. I really think evil was in the place. Another guy actually did at one time pass out onto the floor.

I guess hospitals must also be an evil place.
People have passed out at schools too.
Even in shopping malls.
Evil, evil everywhere!

Or maybe they just skipped breakfast.

Thanks for your opinion but I’m looking for something more concrete.

A study of church history shows at least 9 different kinds of Calvinism.
When it comes to Calvinism, I like the 5-Points and the 5-Solas. Add in God's Sovereign Decree, and that for me is Calvinism...

I would say that I'm a minimalist when it comes to Calvinism. For instance, I don't know what to think about Infralapsarianism and Supralapsarianiasm. The differences you may want to speak about are "Hanger-On'ers" to me. It's one reason I said that Fundamentally, TULIP is Calvinism...

Examining the Triune nature of God and in particular Gods innate attributes at its core which is Love. All doctrine should flow from Gods nature at the top of the mountain. So when we begin with Gods nature and character I realized there were many things wrong with Calvinism.

For example double predestination being one and the wrath ( PSA) the penal aspect of wrath/anger/punishment/ retribution from Father to Son being another which goes against the very nature and character of God.
Thank you!!

I’m asking for more than an opinion. As l indicated earlier, I need something more definitive, ie some facts about the teaching you’ve turned away from as opposed to facts about the teachings you’ve now embraced.

When you say, “examining”, may I assume you have much more to share in support for your introductory subject matter in regards to the nature of the Triune nature of God?

I used to attend a 5-point Calvinist Fellowship, not knowing what it was about. I had various conversations with the Postmillennial Reformed Pastor, and I actually read the book by James White. I was close to vomiting when I realized what Calvinism and Reformism was all about.

wow thanks for sharing that is horrible.

Thank you!!

I’m asking for more than an opinion. As l indicated earlier, I need something more definitive, ie some facts about the teaching you’ve turned away from as opposed to facts about the teachings you’ve now embraced.

When you say, “examining”, may I assume you have much more to share in support for your introductory subject matter in regards to the nature of the Triune nature of God?
Take a look here and I will share more after our small group tonight

I used to attend a 5-point Calvinist Fellowship, not knowing what it was about. I had various conversations with the Postmillennial Reformed Pastor, and I actually read the book by James White. I was close to vomiting when I realized what Calvinism and Reformism was promoting.

I would leave too...

Back