Atheisim is not real.

No one is surrounded by undeniable evidence.

god has not made himself known through his creation.

That is the way it works. If you make an affirmative argument that god exists you have the burden to prove it.

80% of the world believes the xtian god does not exist.

Atheists prove this all the time.

You’re quite blind to the evidence that surrounds you, that’s why you’re trying to be an atheist.

80% unbelief is bad bad argument. Unbelief don’t prove much and it’s not a magic stick that makes God go away.

Hey, 99.99% of the world didn’t believe in God in Noah’s day before the worldwide flood. God doesn’t seem affected too much by people’s opinions and unbelief

Well, he was the model and representative of the priesthood, right? We’ve seen what happens there. Makes sense doesn’t it?
To you maybe. You know it's funny for someone who doesn't believe In God you sure talk about God a lot. Seems to me you can't stop thinking about Him

To you maybe. You know it's funny for someone who doesn't believe In God you sure talk about God a lot. Seems to me you can't stop thinking about Him
What creative thing would you make with 200 Philistine foreskins? Would you wear it out, like to dinner or to church?

Wrong. Some atheists are agnostic, but not all. Atheist lack belief in God. Agnostics believe that we can never know if God exists. These positions are not mutually inclusive. There are probably Christian agnostics also.

What makes you think that belief is intrinsic? The otherwise complete lack of any reason to believe?

Intrinsicality as it relates to belief in a Creator God is a self-evident truth.
You’ve been on here for quite some time and you’ve never been able to prove otherwise. Even you still believe in God but you don’t want to. That’s why you keep coming to a Christian site in the hope of proving to yourself, once and for all, that you really don’t believe in God. For some reason, you just can’t escape belief in God, try as you will

You seem to obsessed with sex, what's up with that? Did you fail sex ed?
You said that already. Quit cycling old material. Read your bible. It’s rich with shit.

Do you think the Nephilim ever wondered what it was like to have normal parents?

You said that already. Quit cycling old material. Read your bible. It’s rich with shit.

Do you think the Nephilim ever wondered what it was like to have normal parents?
Do think I'm going to fall for you trap? You don't have any argument so you resort to attacking me with nonsense to try and get to me. Nice try but it's not working, it's almost as if you can't stop thinking about God

You’re quite blind to the evidence that surrounds you, that’s why you’re trying to be an atheist.

80% unbelief is bad bad argument. Unbelief don’t prove much and it’s not a magic stick that makes God go away.

Hey, 99.99% of the world didn’t believe in God in Noah’s day before the worldwide flood. God doesn’t seem affected too much by people’s opinions and unbelief
You ever noticed that atheists doesn't have any proof to support their claim of contradictions so they have to invent them? And you noticed they can't seem to stop talking about God? Kinda funny huh?

Do think I'm going to fall for you trap? You don't have any argument so you resort to attacking me with nonsense to try and get to me. Nice try but it's not working, it's almost as if you can't stop thinking about God
Remember when Jesus died and there was a zombie apocalypse in Jerusalem where all the saints came out of their graves and mulled about. Did they have to shoot them in the head to get them back in the ground again?

Remember when Jesus died and there was a zombie apocalypse in Jerusalem where all the saints came out of their graves and mulled about. Did they have to shoot them in the head to get them back in the ground again?
You've been watching too many zombie movies.

My current job has me driving long distances, so I've taken to audio books in the car. An hour at a time, they keep my mind active beyond the need to drive safely.

I've been listening to God Is Not Great, read by the author...

Driving isn't the best environment for audio books (despite the apparent compatibility). Moments arise when driving takes all of my attention, after which I find I've lost my place in the audiobook; I don't understand the relevance of what's being read, etc. Thus, I often replay entire chapters - multiple times - just to grasp the argument being made.

All of that aside, the book is devastating to the Christian worldview.

Have other atheists here either read the book or listened to the audio book?

Back