Atheisim is not real.

• Atheists do not need excuses to not believe in your God
...But provide them, nonetheless.

• Atheists are not in love with their sin
All unbelievers love their sin over and above righteousness. If they didn't they wouldn't serve it.

• Atheists do not secretly believe your God exists
Determined atheists who have rejected the call of God know God exists. They just choose to not ackowledge/believe it.

How have I been dishonest? Read your own post, lol. ↓↓↓
Just as Jesus said to the woman taken in adultery. "Go and sin."

By typical Christian dishonesty you distort meaning by quote mining. It was always obvious that what you say is untrue. You have now made it obvious that it is deliberately untrue. Presumably you don't accept the authority of God regarding sin either, or don't you count lying if it's for Jesus?

Al we ask of you is to accept the perfectly reasonable notion that some people don't believe that there's a God. That's it. You can even ask us for reasons if you wish. Just don't fabricate stories about us believing really, or "choosing" not to believe, or preferring an atheist lifestyle, or being deep in sexual sin or such guff.
I will never accuse a specific individual of being, for example, gay that I can in no way know is gay. You will not find me doing that in this forum. I will limit my accusations about atheists to generalizations. Just as you are entitled to do to about Christians.

Just as Jesus said to the woman taken in adultery. "Go and sin."

By typical Christian dishonesty you distort meaning by quote mining. It was always obvious that what you say is untrue. You have now made it obvious that it is deliberately untrue. Presumably you don't accept the authority of God regarding sin either, or don't you count lying if it's for Jesus?
You, mikeT, and whatshisface all acknowledged that what I said about atheists not recognizing the authority of God and scripture was true. You even asked for quotes and I provided some.

I will never accuse a specific individual of being, for example, gay that I can in no way know is gay. You will not find me doing that in this forum. I will limit my accusations about atheists to generalizations. Just as you entitled to do to about Christians.
You accused me directly of being involved in serious sexual sin. Without any knowledge whatsoever to base that on. Your dishonesty continues.

I will never accuse a specific individual of being, for example, gay that I can in no way know is gay. You will not find me doing that in this forum. I will limit my accusations about atheists to generalizations. Just as you are entitled to do to about Christians.
This comes across as weaselly.

You, mikeT, and whatshisface all acknowledged that what I said about atheists not recognizing the authority of God and scripture was true. You even asked for quotes and I provided some.
Good grief man, are you incapable of being honest at all? Not recognising someone's authority because we don't wish to acknowledge their authority is not the same as not recognising the authority of someone who doesn't exist. Can you not see the difference? You've dug a hole with your weasel words and you have neither the integrity nor the backbone to admit that you have made a mistake. And all the while you drag your God's authority through the mire by association. For His sake and the sake of your fellow Christians here, apologise, admit you were wrong and move on. Or don't you have the moral courage to do even that?

Last edited:
You just know it's the truth. It's a supernatural ability, given by God, to know that what you can't see really is true.

No. It's true because it's true. You know it's true because God gives you the power to know it's true (when he's giving that power). But most people reject it when he does that.
Sounds like excuses.

I get all the time how people don't b believe in God, yet they are surrounded by undeniable evidence.
I am not surrounded by "undeniable evidence" of the existence of any god.
The Bible says that they are WITHOUT EXCUSE because God has made himself known through his creation, you have to be blind not to believe in God because the evidence of him is everywhere, and I'll get the whole prove it, let God come down here. Well I shouldn't have to provide evidence for something you already know exist, all I know is Atheists can't prove the non existence of a God.
And we atheists don't have to. The burden of proof is yours, my friend. You believe we are "surrounded by undeniable evidence" so make your case. Connect the dots.

The important thing is that you acknowledge that you really do reject the authority of God and the scriptures and that I wasn't just making that up about atheists. Because that is the fundamental issue that atheists have with God. They simply do not want to submit to his authority. It's a pride issue. And that's fine. He's using this life to find out who will, and who won't acknowledge and submit to his authority. We get it. We read our Bibles. He's told us what he's doing.
The problem you continue to run into here is that you are not that clever and you think smarter people than you won't catch your mental god gymnastics. Authority is something that is practiced, like the nun smacking the knuckle of some unruly student, the cop stopping a speeder, the IRS auditing a tax cheat. Rejection of authority would look like the kid jumping out of his seat and running away from the nun, the speeder that makes chase with the cop, the IRS cheat that fakes his paperwork to the agent. To actively reject an authority, it has to exist. To exist, it has to be practiced and enforced by agents. Your god produces, practices, and enforces no authority in this world. Your god has no agency in this world. We cannot reject that which never materializes. What we atheists are told about your god are things that have no manifestation in reality. We can’t actively reject things that don't manifest in the world we occupy. The only thing of substance that exists for us to reject are your odd musings.

Last edited:

And we atheists don't have to. The burden of proof is yours, my friend. You believe we are "surrounded by undeniable evidence" so make your case. Connect the dots.
That the shifting the burden of proof fallacy.

I say that because I asked for the proof from you first and instead you said we atheist don't to show proof for anything. Well then we Christians don't have to prove anything either. Your shifting the burden of proof because you have none.

Welcome back, BT :)

Some of the names have changed, but there are still plenty of "OG" skeptics here. Plenty of the believers, too, though the author of this thread is new and a hopeless case.

If all you you have are ad hominem attacks then you have no case. you just don't want God telling you what to do, the only argument you have is an attack. You call me hopeless but in reality the case for evolution is hopeless. You guys are proving that really well. Thank you for that help by the way

Back