Based on grammar and context, Jesus is the True God in 1 John 5:20

People make claims who they are but that doesn't necessitate they are all accurate.
That would apply to us both...the difference here is You claim to be a trinitarian I respect your claim, you are disrespecting me by calling me something that I never claimed to be...
You are still ignoring these:
1 John 4:21 (Him)
1 John 5:14 (Him; His; He)
1 John 5:15 (He; Him)
1 John 5:20 (Him X2; He; true God)
3 John 1:7 (Name)
I understand what they are saying and I believe they have one meaning, you are the one who says they are ambiguous...meaning they are open to more than one interpretation; not having one obvious meaning. Yet you want to point out that I am wrong... How can you tell me I am wrong when you admit to not knowing what is correct?

I understand what they are saying and I believe they have one meaning, you are the one who says they are ambiguous...meaning they are open to more than one interpretation; not having one obvious meaning. Yet you want to point out that I am wrong... How can you tell me I am wrong when you admit to not knowing what is correct?

Bingo.

Some cannot see their own absurdities.

Nope, it is referring to Jesus ...“Righteous are You, who are and who were",...because they refer to his death...God did not die...

Another person who denies the Lord Jesus is God disagrees with you (again):

the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (Rom 15:6).

the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Cor 1:3).

The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Cor 11:31).

the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (Eph 1:3).

the God of our Lord Jesus Christ (Eph 1:17).

the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (Col 1:3).

the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Pet 1:3).

God's God?

the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (Rom 15:6).

the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Cor 1:3).

The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Cor 11:31).

the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (Eph 1:3).

the God of our Lord Jesus Christ (Eph 1:17).

the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (Col 1:3).

the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Pet 1:3).

God's God?

Stupid question.

Because you haven't responded to these.

Because you haven't responded to these.

You really don't have a coherent response to anything do you?

And because you can't muster a coherent response
Thanks for making this easy for me.

If you responded to those passages, it would be a mess.
If you don't respond, it proves you are terrified of those passages.

Either way, your creature-jesus loses.

I still have one Triune God.
Do you actually know what triune means? It means three...You have one three God...
You and your fellow Unitarian heretics can't figure out who is your creator and who is your creature-jesus.
You can't figure out how many Gods you have... you have a God the father a God the son and a God the HS when they come together they become the Trinity God which is not mentioned in the scripture
This is really nice to see.
What is nice to see?

Thanks for your admission. You just contradicted many other Unitarians (again).
You are not making any sense...you said the scripture is ambiguous...if it is then there can be no contradiction...
The Watchtower: Revelation 16:5 applies ho ōn to the Lord God when he acts as Judge. (“The Word”—Who Is He? According to John, October 1, 1962, page 589)
How does that support your position when you claim the scripture is ambiguous?

They refer to God. If they refer to Jesus that is okay because Jesus is God.
Fred you have to be consistent...You said God is the trinity. Now you ar saying Jesus is God.
How can Jesus be God when the scripture says we must confess that Jesus is the son of God if God is in us.
You however confess that Jesus the Son of God is God contrary to the scripture.
1 John 4:15
Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
Avtually the NT was written for you to believe that jesus is the son of God...
John 20:31
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Nowhere does it say we must believe Jesus is God...You are teaching a different gospel Fred.

If they deny Jesus is God then they agree with me...Even Trinitarians disagree on certain points, so what is the point of your argument...?

Back