Bible Christians: the Bible says not to reject Catholicism...

Status
Not open for further replies.

If i haven't studied the original then what exactly
the original Church is the RCC

There are things that are irregular in the Church but it is not like protestants have perfect "churches".... hardly. In fact, the protestant "churches" have more pedophilia than the Catholic... twice as much, according to the things I am reading, but in any case,

Scott Hahn hated the Catholic Church (as most protestants seem to ). Then he studied history and the Church Fathers so as to prove Catholicism wrong

He read 1000s of books... and began to realize that he had been deceived... (my term)... He became Catholic, then his wife did as well and then his children..

But I guess they are all a bunch of idiots... ?

Amen Keiw! Jesus taught us to call no man your father: "Do not be called Rabbi; for One is your Teacher, and you are all brothers.
then stop calling your biological father Father...

you will go to t he lowest part of Hell if you continue w/ that...!!!!!!!

+

There are things that are irregular in the Church but it is not like protestants have perfect "churches".... hardly. In fact, the protestant "churches" have more pedophilia than the Catholic... twice as much, according to the things I am reading, but in any case,

Scott Hahn hated the Catholic Church (as most protestants seem to ). Then he studied history and the Church Fathers so as to prove Catholicism wrong

He read 1000s of books... and began to realize that he had been deceived... (my term)... He became Catholic, then his wife did as well and then his children..

No it isn't.

In this country the RCC was the worse religious organization and it was even worse than the secular institutions. I have posted the statistics from the Royal Commission many times which prove this.

Is Scott Hahn infallible?

are you?

so we are right back where we began....

Who can be trusted?

I say the Church Christ founded. I'm going with that...
I have never claimed to be. But the bible has tests which are to be applied your institution fails all those tests which prove it is not the church founded by Jesus. When you say Jesus founded your institution you are subjecting Him to shame.

Heb 6

4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.

That is what your leaders have done.

I have never claimed to be. But the bible has tests which are to be applied your institution fails all those tests which prove it is not the church founded by Jesus. When you say Jesus founded your institution you are subjecting Him to shame.

Heb 6

4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.

That is what your leaders have done.
as per usual, you give ZERO examples of what the devil u are talking about!

protestants do that ALL the flippin time!

so, without said example, i really cannot answer you. Speaking or thinking in vagueries is just not the way to find out the Truth... no way to question your own version thereof

but again, we are back to Square One here

WHO has the ability to speak for God and the Church Christ founded?

Methodists? JWs? Lutherans?

you have not answered this question.. you just say [the word for] Church... always dodging...

Let's cut to the chase: I am NOT Catholic for no reason... I have my complaints about priests who don't really walk the talk... and other issues... but ..

well, when a person is Catholic all his or her life... that tells u something... but Protestants.. do not seem to appreciate being told anything... They assume they know all already...

Wrong again.
"Roman Catholic" is an oxymoron, and no ECF would have identified with that.
"Roman" is a locality.
And "Catholic" means "universal".

There are things that are irregular in the Church but it is not like protestants have perfect "churches".... hardly. In fact, the protestant "churches" have more pedophilia than the Catholic...

That's highly doubtful.
Pedophilia is rampant in the RCC because priests are required to be celibate (in contradiction to Scripture), and so they have no appropriate direction for their impulses.

twice as much, according to the things I am reading, but in any case,

Probably reading Romanist propaganda.

Who cares about Scott Hahn?
People leave Protestantism for the RCC.
People leave the RCC and become Protestants.
What's your point?
Cherry-pick much?

And millions of families leave the Romanist church for true Christianity.
Again, what's your point?

Wow... You're incredibly judgmental, aren't you?
I wouldn't call Hahn an "idiot" (beause I'm not five), but he certainly is misguided.

well, when a person is Catholic all his or her life... that tells u something...

And when a person is Baptist all his or her life... That tells "u" something.
You don't seem to have one.

but Protestants.. do not seem to appreciate being told anything... They assume they know all already...

But Romanists... do not seem to appreciate being told anything... They assume they know all already...

You offer nothing but worthless rhetoric which can so VERY easily turned right back around on you.

so, without said example, i really cannot answer you. Speaking or thinking in vagueries is just not the way to find out the Truth... no way to question your own version thereof

you have not answered this question.. you just say [the word for] Church... always dodging...

Let's cut to the chase: I am NOT Catholic for no reason... I have my complaints about priests who don't really walk the talk... and other issues... but ..

well, when a person is Catholic all his or her life... that tells u something... but Protestants.. do not seem to appreciate being told anything... They assume they know all already...
I have given plenty of evidence in past posts and as you read my mind then you know what I think of this post.

It is not just the abusive priests who are evil, those that ignored the sins and did not expose them are part of that sin. Hmm now as one RC made me do the sums on the RCC in Australia and I used the testimony and statistics from the Royal Commission, this mean that the abusive priests and those who hide it are approx 50 per cent of the RCC priesthood here. This does not include those who raped nuns, those who have children outside marriage and we all know what that means, those who are homosexuals or the brothers and monks who sinned. So the figures are much higher. They prove your institution is the bad tree and the bad tree cannot speak for God.

If your institution spoke for God it would expose sin, teach true doctrines and not myths, follow God's word it doesn't. It also lies God's spokes persons do not lie.

When non RCs are non RCs all there lives that tells u something and when God removes us from the RCC that tells you something. But you do not seem to appreciate being told anything ... no I never appreciate being told false doctrines and claims. The RCs assume they know it all already, yet the evidence shows they follow the bad tree. You see those statements by you prove nothing and just show you have zero evidence or examples of what the devil you are talking about. My using your phrases prove to you I have read and rejected what you told me.

RCs do that all the time, they provide no evidence of their beliefs, they do not accept the facts about their institution.. No you just don't understand no denomination is God's voice, even your denomination. We know it isn't God's voice because of its myths and false traditions. When sitting in a church, you should test what they teach, you should test their fruit. The example of not being God's voice is the Marian doctrines for a start, the works based salvation, salvation through baptism, the lack of discipling the bad fruit and feeding more lambs to the wolves. The list is ongoing.

Last edited:

The RCC failed the biblical test for me. In the end one has to ask am I following Jesus or an institution of man. Jesus said:Jhn 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me. Did Jesus mention Mary, a pope, or human priest as needed to go to the Father ?

balshan said:

Heb 6

That is what your leaders have done

what is it in her post that you don't understand?

or is this another catholic deflecting from the truth?

[[

Scott Hahn was and still is just an example of the
Sycamine Trees Christ spake of in Luke
Christ was just cleaning house and getting rid of such men

---------- Sycamine Trees -----------
A fake Fig,
The sycamine tree and the mulberry tree were very similar in appearance;
the two trees even produced a fruit that looked identical.
However, the fruit of the sycamine tree was extremely bitter.
Its fruit looked just as luscious and delicious as a mulberry fig.

Lk.17:6​
And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed,
ye might say unto this sycamine tree,​
Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea;
and it should obey you.
and where do we find these Sycamine Trees
after they have been ripped up by the roots
and "cast away" back into the Sea ???
yep, in Jude speaking all sorts of deceit and falsehood

Jude 1:10​
But these (Symamine trees) speak evil of those things which they know not:
but what they know naturally, as brute beasts,
in those things they corrupt themselves.
11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain,
and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward,
and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity,
when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear:
clouds they are without water, carried about of winds;
trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead,
plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea,
foaming out their own shame;
wandering stars,
to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
Cast aways; they are
Given over too a Reprobate mind;

there are 2-3 of these Scyamine Trees that post here also

Posters and Lurkers
OH; How Great is that darkness
so dark no light can penetrate

Lets add too this Scyamine Trees

t is very interesting to note that the sycamine tree was not naturally pollinated.
The pollination process was only initiated when a wasp stuck its stinger right into the heart of the fruit.
Thus, the tree and its fruit had to be “stung” in order to be reproduced.

What was that Moses had to say about
Hornets, Scorpion, and Serpents
Ex.23:28​
28 And I will send hornets before thee,​
which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite, from before thee.​
29 I will not drive them out from before thee in one year;​
lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee.​
(But just a few at a time)​
30 By little and little I will drive them out from before thee,​
until thou be increased, and inherit the land.​

Just one of the "Ites" that dwell amongst The Children of Israel

A fake Fig,
The sycamine tree and the mulberry tree were very similar in appearance.
A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing

be thou planted in the sea;

ripped up by the roots

a Bad Fish of Matt.13:
A tare planted in the Field of the most high
by their father the Serpent

A Frog from the River Nile

and Home too Rome he went

Posters;
Scott isn't the only one nor the last
God will get rid of these Scyamine Trees in his time

Last edited:
From other posts i've read of yours you clearly are not evangelical or catholic. Correct me if i'm wrong. Board rules say you cannot debate evangelicals here.

You seem to deny Jesus is God.

From the thread 'when was Jesus God'.

"God taught Jesus everything.( John 8:28) God does it all through Jesus-Acts 2:22-1Cor 8:5-6-- Jesus says can do 0 of his own. God gave Jesus the authority Matt 28:18- Worship is a mistranslation to Jesus-Obesiance to a king is correct. You are wrong in all you said.
God is king of eternity-Jesus had to be appointed-Daniel 7:13-15) then he has to hand it back to his God and Father and subject himself-1Cor 15:24-28--If Jesus were God he was already king and would be forever. The bible shoots you down every step."

Its hard to tell who is who.

Wrong again.
"Roman Catholic" is an oxymoron, and no ECF would have identified with that.
"Roman" is a locality.
And "Catholic" means "universal".

stjerome5 said:
There are things that are irregular in the Church but it is not like protestants have perfect "churches".... hardly. In fact, the protestant "churches" have more pedophilia than the Catholic...

That's highly doubtful.
Pedophilia is rampant in the RCC because priests are required to be celibate (in contradiction to Scripture), and so they have no appropriate direction for their impulses.

Probably reading Romanist propaganda
It's sickening to read their propaganda, publishing lies enthusiastically reminding Roman Catholics that their priests have a great power that they've been endowed with. Roman Catholics are told that Roman Catholic priests of the 'New Covenant' are conformed to Jesus Christ in a unique and powerful way. Roman Catholics can proudly say that their priests are alter Christus, aka, another Christ. The RCC's catechism says that the priest acts "in the person of Christ" and like Christ, he is a "living image of God the Father." Through the ministry of ordained priests, the presence of Jesus Christ "is made visible in the Roman Catholic community of believers.
That's alot of garbage for anyone to swallow, especially those who have been affected in any way by the rampant pedophilia that has gone on for countless years by sick and disgusting Roman Catholic priests who know that their "religious" superiors will cover-up for their heinous criminal acts on little innocent children, repeatedly.

What the heck am I talking about, you may say...

While the word Catholic is not in the Bible (yet neither is the word Bible), the word simply means Universal and of course, Christ's Church was meant to be and IS universal (as is God's truth wherever else it is found)

So here is the Scripture that tells Protestants not to reject Catholicism:

Jesus tells the Apostles not to reject people who heal others in His Name

He says

"Whoever is not against Me is for Me"
Jesus never forbid Christians from receiving communion. RCC does.

[[

Scott Hahn was and still is just an example of the
Sycamine Trees Christ spake of in Luke
Christ was just cleaning house and getting rid of such men

---------- Sycamine Trees -----------
A fake Fig,
The sycamine tree and the mulberry tree were very similar in appearance;
the two trees even produced a fruit that looked identical.
However, the fruit of the sycamine tree was extremely bitter.
Its fruit looked just as luscious and delicious as a mulberry fig.

Lk.17:6​
And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed,
ye might say unto this sycamine tree,​
Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea;
and it should obey you.
and where do we find these Sycamine Trees
after they have been ripped up by the roots
yep, in Jude speaking all sorts of deceit and falsehood

Jude 1:10​
But these (Symamine trees) speak evil of those things which they know not:
but what they know naturally, as brute beasts,
in those things they corrupt themselves.
11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain,
and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward,
and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity,
when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear:
clouds they are without water, carried about of winds;
trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead,
plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea,
foaming out their own shame;
wandering stars,
to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
Cast aways; they are
Given over too a Reprobate mind;

there are 2-3 of these Scyamine Trees that post here also

Posters and Lurkers
OH; How Great is that darkness
so dark no light can penetrate

Scott Hahn is a great example of a true false witness who in his writings and teachings has elevated the Roman Catholic priesthood to a level of godhood. As an example, Hahn exalts all these ordinary men by saying:

"Theologians refer to the ontological change - a change in the man's very being - which occurs with the Roman Catholic Church's sacrament of Holy Orders. Ordination "confers an indelible spiritual character" that is permanent and imprinted . . . forever."

Scott Hahn, "The Paternal Order of Priests; An Open Letter to Our Catholic Clergy, In a Time of Crisis" (insert in Envoy, volume 7.2, 2003) in insert.

Scott Hahn is a great example of a true false witness who in his writings and teachings has elevated the Roman Catholic priesthood to a level of godhood. As an example, Hahn exalts all these ordinary men by saying:

"Theologians refer to the ontological change - a change in the man's very being - which occurs with the Roman Catholic Church's sacrament of Holy Orders. Ordination "confers an indelible spiritual character" that is permanent and imprinted . . . forever."

Scott Hahn, "The Paternal Order of Priests; An Open Letter to Our Catholic Clergy, In a Time of Crisis" (insert in Envoy, volume 7.2, 2003) in insert.
Guess what? Baptism also confers an indelible spiritual character that is permanent and imprinted forever - an ontological change. And that was meant for everyone.

See how evangelicalism has impoverished its followers?

Guess what? Baptism also confers an indelible spiritual character that is permanent and imprinted forever - an ontological change. And that was meant for everyone.

See how evangelicalism has impoverished its followers?
And yet with all these indelible marks and 'ontological changes' you can still wind up in hell. This is pure nonsense. When we are born again God changes us. So youre saying that to be a priest yet incurs another change? And baptism another change? How many changes does it take for you people? And i'm not talking about sanctification but being born again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back