Can a High Priest serve with blemishes?

You are very confused.

1 Kings 8:38-39
whatever prayer...is made...then hear in heaven....for You alone know the hearts of all the sons of men (NASB)

Since the Lord Jesus knows the hearts of all the sons of men (all people) demonstrates He is the proper recipient of prayer (John 2:24-25; Acts 1:24; 1 Corinthians 4:5; Revelation 2:23).
Rotfl... like I showed you in the commandments in Exodus 20, only the Father is worthy, who comes before.

Jesus himself says only the Father knows what is done and said in secret, including prayers.

Matthew 6
3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

6But when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

17But when you fast, anoint your head and wash your face, 18so that your fasting will not be obvious to men, but only to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Tata

And yet Jesus never lied proving He is God.

It does you no good to reject it.

Which does nothing to detract from the fact that it is the word of God.

More unsupportable lies.
Actually, he never said he didn't lie. He did say only God is good.

The same Greek word for "secrets" is used in reference to what the Lord Jesus knows in 1 Corinthians 4:5.

Thanks for affirming my point.
Actually, these are Paul's words, not Jesus'. Thanks for proving mine. ;)

Actually, these are Paul's words inspired from God.

Your confusion is obliterated.
No, the early Nazarenes considered Paul an apostate and his writings of little use. It's documented in Ecclesiastical History by Eusebius your church father.

Back