Claims of humility

Yeah, I find it difficult to take seriously people who have chosen to believe lies to justify their unbelief in the truth, who then accuse me of lying because I speak the truth of Jesus and the bible.

Furthermore, once you've set yourself to oppose the truth, your accusations of lying are based on your belief regarding the truth.

So, if you have a problem, you're more than welcome to file a complaint with forum mgmt. They've long been assiduous in following through on them.
Now you're avoiding the fact that you are a liar, which is a form of dishonesty.

It's nothing to do with God, it's to do with you lying about what you have posted. It's about you claiming to have answered questions you have not.

You are now refusing to even acknowledge the fact that you have lied. Do you feel no shame or guilt for having told lies?
I have a novel idea.

Please provide for me the approved list of sanctioned answers I'm allowed to give, and I'll study it.

Just remember-- you are the one who has chosen to reject the bible as truth, so your accusations are viewed accordingly.

Now you're avoiding the fact that you are a liar, which is a form of dishonesty.
File a complaint with forum mgmt.
Until then, your accusations are viewed as being based on your beliefs regarding the bible.

I'd apologize, but you're the one who keeps rejecting the truth, claiming it's a lie.

So, congratulations! You're a victim of your own beliefs.

At this point all I see is you flinging poo.
That's about your level.
If you deny Christ then you are indeed a liar, according to God.

And that's good enough for me.
The reason this is vacuous is because you've given no reason to think it true. Good enough for you indeed.
After all lots of atheist trolls Iike to say Christ just had a bad weekend, amirite?
Lot's of Christian trolls refuse to engage in reasonable discussion.
I guess He thinks that weekend you mock, and claim never happened, is one denial that won't be tolerated. And that truly is on you and no other.
Wrong. One day you'll say something true, like the monkeys with the typewriters.

File a complaint with forum mgmt.
Until then, your accusations are viewed as being based on your beliefs regarding the bible.

I'd apologize, but you're the one who keeps rejecting the truth, claiming it's a lie.

So, congratulations! You're a victim of your own beliefs.
More dishonesty.

More dishonesty.
Further demonstrating that you have only your accusations and refuse to take responsibility accordingly.

If I actually was lying, you would have filed a complaint with forum mgmt already.

Congratulations! You've made yourself a victim of your own beliefs.

The reason this is vacuous is because you've given no reason to think it true. Good enough for you indeed..

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven
Jesus, the Christ.

I guess you better hope it's not true. Again, all you.

At least that gandhi fella knew to hedge his bets. Dislike me, but like Christ, don't be foolish.

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven
Jesus, the Christ.

At least that gandhi fella knew to hedge his bets. Dislike me, but like Christ, don't be foolish.
Remember what Paul said in 1 Corinthians 1.

God has chosen the foolish things, the base/inferior things, and the weak things of this world....

1Co 1:26-29 WEB 26 For you see your calling, brothers, that not many are wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, and not many noble; 27 but God chose the foolish things of the world that he might put to shame those who are wise. God chose the weak things of the world that he might put to shame the things that are strong. 28 God chose the lowly things of the world, and the things that are despised, and the things that don’t exist, that he might bring to nothing the things that exist, 29 that no flesh should boast before God.

??‍♂️

Further demonstrating that you have only your accusations and refuse to take responsibility accordingly.

If I actually was lying, you would have filed a complaint with forum mgmt already.

Congratulations! You've made yourself a victim of your own beliefs.
More dishonesty.

Jesus, the Christ.
Umm, you forgot to say how you know this is true.
I guess you're hoping it is.
At least that gandhi fella knew to hedge his bets. Dislike me, but like Christ, don't be foolish
Christianity is foolish.

Remember what Paul said in 1 Corinthians 1.

God has chosen the foolish things, the base/inferior things, and the weak things of this world....

1Co 1:26-29 WEB 26 For you see your calling, brothers, that not many are wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, and not many noble; 27 but God chose the foolish things of the world that he might put to shame those who are wise. God chose the weak things of the world that he might put to shame the things that are strong. 28 God chose the lowly things of the world, and the things that are despised, and the things that don’t exist, that he might bring to nothing the things that exist, 29 that no flesh should boast before God.

??‍♂️

What!!

I have friends in low places?

Indeed He did choose the message of the cross to confound intelligent men. They think it foolish.

Christianity is foolish.

Oh I get it, you read Steve's last post and took it to heart. Cool.

So now that I know that you know that I believe foolish things, where do we go from here?

Did the bible convince you of it being foolish, or did you think it foolish all on your own?

Last edited:
Oh I get it, you read Steve's last post and took it to heart. Cool.
No you don't get it, as usual.
So now that I know that you know that I believe foolish things, where do we go from here?
Nowhere, because you won't say anything of value, as usual.
Did the bible convince you of it being foolish, or did you think it foolish all on your own?
Reading your posts did the trick.

More dishonesty. How many have you convinced to Christianity now? Minus 30?
The choice always has been and always will be yours.

Considering the masses chose Barabbas instead of Jesus, I'm thinking that I'm exactly where I need to be.

Wrong again, Steve!
?
Yep. Perfect example of what your being a despotic tyrant is.

Considering your spending the past few days unable to understand and ask coherent questions, I'd say that you are the one who is having a problem with thinking.
You chose, years ago, to change your mind to automatically agree with God's word on all things that He says matters, remember?
You know the amusing thing about this statement of yours is....
You're so stuck on your ego you lack the courage to learn you're terrified of your losing your mind.

Well, Jesus did say that if you seek to save your life you'll lose it. But if you lose your life for his sake, you'll keep it to eternal life.

You're placing yourself in a foolishly dangerous position.

Back