Creative purposes

I see that you reached back to our previous discussion (because vs through) in order not to answer my question.That's ok. I understand.
It's been proven in psychological studies that conformity to the group oftentimes overrides everything else.
You would know I guess.

Way to dodge my point. There is no human action in your alleged proof text. Back to the drawing board

Yes. It would have to be a topic that the Bible covers and not something philosophically speculative.

He/she must produce essays whose findings are harmonious across the entire NT, at least, with a very good understanding of the originals (Greek Koine), and a very good understanding of the historical context of those times.

As for the Greek Text, the Majority Text is my preferred version because it is what the Greek world is using.

Who is S.E.A.? I believe a student must ask questions. In fact, a good teacher will oftentimes initiate questions to get the student to start thinking.
The Society of Evangelical Arminians...

After I got one of there Forum Members to start running with one of my Points, they told me I could only ask questions to learn Arminianism. So I started asking "leading questions"; and they banned me. It's like, "Objection your honor; leading the Witness"...

Everyone here knows I ask leading questions...

Last edited:
Yes. It would have to be a topic that the Bible covers and not something philosophically speculative.

He/she must produce essays whose findings are harmonious across the entire NT, at least, with a very good understanding of the originals (Greek Koine), and a very good understanding of the historical context of those times. Christology would also be a vital component.

As for the Greek Text, the Majority Text is my preferred version because it is what the Greek world is using.

Who is S.E.A.? I believe a student must ask questions. In fact, a good teacher will oftentimes initiate questions to get the student to start thinking.

is that you Plato ?

You would know I guess.
You are an honest chap. That's rare in this day and age. I appreciate that.
Way to dodge my point. There is no human action in your alleged proof text.
Actually there is human action. It's called belief. That's what humans do, we believe. Whether it was gifted to us or not, it is what humans do, we believe.
Back to the drawing board
Yes, we're both back to square one.

Actually there is human action. It's called belief. That's what humans do, we believe. Whether it was gifted to us or not, it is what humans do, we believe.

Yup .........

Most the time I tend to belive correctly ......

Other times not so much.

The Society of Evangelical Arminians...

After I got one of there Forum Members to start running with one of my Points, they told me I could only ask questions to learn Arminianism. So I started asking "leading questions"; and they banned me. It's like, "Objection your honor; leading the Witness"...
Could you tell us some of the questions you were itching to ask? Don't give us the speculative philosophical ones.

He/she must produce essays whose findings are harmonious across the entire NT, at least, with a very good understanding of the originals (Greek Koine),

Can you read Koine fluently?

The critical text is my preferred text, because it is chronologically closest to what the earliest Christians read.

Who is S.E.A.?

Society of Evangelical Arminians (a well-known website).
Does the title imply there are "un-evangelical Arminians"?

I believe a student must ask questions. In fact, a good teacher will oftentimes initiate questions to get the student to start thinking.

This is the first thing you've ever posted that I can actually agree with.

Could you tell us some of the questions you were itching to ask? Don't give us the speculative philosophical ones.
I forgot what my point was, but I felt like I won; because an Arminian was teaching what I said...

It was years ago...

Oh wait ....... just to interject with my philosophical stuf. :cool:

Never mind ....... :)

I suppose you heard it before.

is that you Plato ?
Paul was impressed with at least some of the Greek Poets. He quoted them here:
(Acts 17:28) For in Him we live and move and have our being, as also certain of your own poets have said, For we are also His offspring.

Also, the word "Logos" was very much adopted in the Greek world so as to enable the True Logos to assume it immediately.
Also, the Greek language, which its conciseness and articulation, was planted by God so as to clearly convey the Gospel to all Christian generations.
God also spilled Jews into the Greek world so that they could be the first fruits in many congregations.
And many more things God did to prepare the ground for the expansion of Christianity.

Paul was impressed with at least some of the Greek Poets. He quoted them here:
(Acts 17:28) For in Him we live and move and have our being, as also certain of your own poets have said, For we are also His offspring.

Also, the word "Logos" was very much adopted in the Greek world so as to enable the True Logos to assume it immediately.
Also, the Greek language, which its conciseness and articulation, was planted by God so as to clearly convey the Gospel to all Christian generations.
God also spilled Jews into the Greek world so that they could be the first fruits in many congregations.
And many more things God did to prepare the ground for the expansion of Christianity.

IMO, Your post was a ten .......

Until the last sentence.

Of course I have beeen foddered and filed for not to ever be.

Long story short ....

Doubt God is a Christian .......

Paul even admit such.

But he did have reasons for his commentary.

Just don't understand man is never to be ......

IMO, Your post was a ten .......

Until the last sentence.

Of course I have beeen foddered and filed for not to ever be.

Long story short ....

Doubt God is a Christian .......

Paul even admit such.

But he did have reasons for his commentary.

Just don't understand man is never to be ......
All Christians are spiritually, ontologically, and existentially alive "in Christ".
We are alive all based on God's Grace.
Christ has vanquished death on the Cross and has made us alive, no more not to be.

All Christians are spiritually, ontologically, and existentially alive "in Christ".
Christ has vanquished death on the Cross and has made us alive, no more not to be.

ok ........

So .........

why do we keep on getting never to be?

fair ........

What is fair about not being?

Belief is granted by God. Wrong. Hence there is no human action in your proof text. It does not say anything like do this and get this. It's all God's doing.

Belief is granted by God. Wrong. Hence there is no human action in your proof text. It does not say anything like do this and get this. It's all God's doing.
So you believe that we don't believe. Is that what you believe?
Or you don't believe that we believe. Either way it's an oxymoron.

Of course ......

Mostly in the 'spiritual realm' though.
It's a fact that Christ has vanquished death on the Cross.
Christ has made us Christians alive, no more not to be.
We as Christians are alive "in Christ".
Don't believe anything contrary to what Christ has done for us.
As Christians we are alive because Christ lives and reigns supreme.

Back