Does the Bible Speak of Salvation to Lower Kingdoms? Mormons do!

I'm not sure why you think Richards' death is the least bit relevant to anything. Did they recall all copies of his book after he died? Why is it that I was able to read it?
How could you be reading it if you claimed you "I watched the GC from about 10-15 years ago"?
As for your insulting false claim of "just parroting the work of other anti-Mormons", please quote where any other "anti-Mormon" has made this claim, as I'm not aware of any.
Provide the source that you were actually referring to, and I'll be happy to show you.
Why is it that YOU never provide evidence for YOUR false claims, yet you demand I do?
Double standards much?

I know they do. You ask them all the time.

You're not Jesus.

Thank you for admitting that you're not "pure in heart".

You're simply in denial.

Likewise, YOU do not know what I know.
Which is why your insulting false accusation "only parroting anti-Mormons" is false.
You owe me an apology.
But ol course I know you will never give one, because you have no honour.

Thank you for the insult.
You will have to deal with Jesus Christ for that comment, when you face Him.
I'm not the topic. There's nothing productive about this discussion.
I have no problem facing Jesus Christ. The day will come when you will give an account for your words.

How could you be reading it if you claimed you "I watched the GC from about 10-15 years ago"?

Wow. Are you that poor in reading comprehension, or are you simply trolling?
I didn't say I watched Richards at GC.
I said I watched a GC where the main theme was attacking the Trinity.
AND I brought up Richards (in a DIFFERENT instance) misrepresenting Christianity.

Sheesh.

Provide the source that you were actually referring to, and I'll be happy to show you.

His book is called, "A Marvelous Work and a Wonder".
Apparently you know NOTHING about Mormonism.
Sheesh.

I'm not the topic.

Netiher am I.
But that doesn't stop you from constant personal attacks, does it?
I thought you wanted to do better.
Your post demonstrates you have no intention of doing so.

There's nothing productive about this discussion.

Then why are you continuing it?
I think it's very productive.
It demonstrates Mormons (both your leaders and the lay apologists) constantly attacking Christianity, and it shows the unChristian way Mormons respond when they don't like the facts.

I have no problem facing Jesus Christ. The day will come when you will give an account for your words.

So what you going to tell him when he calls you out on misreprsenting me by falsely claiming I'm simpliy "parroting ex-Mormons"?

Both. But please notice, I don't smear and make derogatory statements of all Christians as you smear all Mormons.
I don't feel any love from you nor meekness.
I didn't see love or meekness in many years in Mormonism, nor do I see it in you.

Nor do I actively plant seeds of doubt in your faith, or invalidate your feelings or personal experiences.
There are some here that faithfully share the Christian message, and there's others that pose challenges and arguments toward mormons that are completely unwilling to meet the challenges toward their own beliefs. Which tells me they don't give a lick about truth, they figure if the can "win" the debate against mormons then "victory" can be declared. Why do you think so many basically write off Christianity after they've been convinced Mormonism is false?
Why do assume you know the private lives of lurkers?

It's sad that many so-called "Christians" actively participate in recruiting for atheism.
How would you know who is a Christian? Your sentence is merely an opinion.

forget that "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Eph 6:12)
All scripture is God-breathed.

Most Christians simply do the bidding of their anti-mormon cult leaders
Shame on you. You're pretending you know most Christians. Humans are not omniscient.

. many realize they really don't know what they're talking about, and realize they've been suckered, and retreat. And some are willing to go to any length just to get a "win". For example, go see the "love" on the sidewalks of temple square during Conference.
I've heard about it from online Mormons. I've see documentaries concerning Mormon murderers. Imagine the love people haven't experienced from Mormons. Look at the violence that is prevalent in the world. So what is your point?

you think that's fruits of the Spirit being displayed, then you I'm sorry to say you've got things backwards.
You don't even know me.

Wow. Are you that poor in reading comprehension, or are you simply trolling?
I didn't say I watched Richards at GC.
I said I watched a GC where the main theme was attacking the Trinity.
AND I brought up Richards (in a DIFFERENT instance) misrepresenting Christianity.

Sheesh.
Interesting, I've never heard nor attended a meeting where the theme was attacking the Trinity.
His book is called, "A Marvelous Work and a Wonder".
Apparently you know NOTHING about Mormonism.
Sheesh.
So, because I'm not a mind reader, I know nothing of Mormonism? Odd claim.
From what I can see, this is what it says:
"The God of the Catholic Church was described as follows:

Q. What is God?

A. God is a Spirit, eternal, independent, infinite and immutable, who is present everywhere, who seeth all things and governs the universe.

Q. Why do you say that he is a Spirit?

A. Because he is a supreme intelligence, who has neither body, nor figure, nor color, and who cannot fall under the senses. (Rev. P. Collot, Doctrine and Scriptural Catechism of the Catholic Church, published in Montreal and quoted in Liahona: The Elder's Journal, December 29, 1925, p. 268.)

The Methodist Church worships this kind of God:

There is but one living and true God, everlasting, without body or parts, of infinite power, wisdom and goodness, the maker and preserver of all things, visible and invisible; and in unity of this Godhead there are three persons, of one substance, power and eternity, the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. (Methodist Discipline, published in Toronto, 1886; quoted in Liahona, op. cit., p. 269.)

Let us examine the description of the God of the Presbyterian Church:

There is but one living and true God, who is infinite in being and perfection, a most pure spirit, invisible, without body, parts or passions, immutable, immense, eternal, incomprehensible, almighty, most wise, most holy, most free, most absolute, working all things according to the counsel of his immutable and righteous will, for his own glory; most loving, gracious, merciful, long-suffering, abundant in goodness and truth, forgiving iniquity, transgression and sin; the rewarder of them that diligently seek him; and with all most just and terrible in his judgments; hating all sin, and who will by no means clear the guilty. (Presbyterian Church Confession of Faith, chap. 2, art. 1, quoted from Liahona, op. cit., p. 269.)"

What part of this is false? Oh wait. You're going to say it's off topic even though you brought it up.
Please identify the inaccuracies on the appropriate board.
Netiher am I.
But that doesn't stop you from constant personal attacks, does it?
I thought you wanted to do better.
Your post demonstrates you have no intention of doing so.
Where have I personally attacked you?
Is anyone that challenges your claimed considered "a personal attack"?
Then why are you continuing it?
I think it's very productive.
It demonstrates Mormons (both your leaders and the lay apologists) constantly attacking Christianity, and it shows the unChristian way Mormons respond when they don't like the facts.
I'm sorry, what about the text below demonstrates that I'm attacking Christianity, or me being un-Christian? What facts have been established? All I see you you complaining about me, and making empty or false accusations
Here's the text:
"Why is it that YOU never provide evidence for YOUR false claims, yet you demand I do?
Double standards much?

I know they do. You ask them all the time.

You're not Jesus.

Thank you for admitting that you're not "pure in heart".

You're simply in denial.

Likewise, YOU do not know what I know.
Which is why your insulting false accusation "only parroting anti-Mormons" is false.
You owe me an apology.
But ol course I know you will never give one, because you have no honour.

Thank you for the insult.
You will have to deal with Jesus Christ for that comment, when you face Him."
So what you going to tell him when he calls you out on misrepresenting me by falsely claiming I'm simply "parroting ex-Mormons"?
Probably not anything different than what I'm telling you now. I'm not hiding anything here, Theo.

I didn't see love or meekness in many years in Mormonism, nor do I see it in you.
That's your opinion.
Why do assume you know the private lives of lurkers?
Where did I claim to know the private lives of lurkers?
How would you know who is a Christian? Your sentence is merely an opinion.
I already told you. "By their fruits" as explained in the bible.
All scripture is God-breathed.
Yep.
Shame on you. You're pretending you know most Christians. Humans are not omniscient.
I only speak from my experience. But if stereotyping bothers you, do unto Mormons as you would have Mormons do unto you.

I've heard about it from online Mormons.
I have a youtube video from a christian pastor that describes it as well. Unfortunately, the rules forbid me to post it.
I've see documentaries concerning Mormon murderers.
Jumping into conspiracy theories now? Where is this coming from?
Imagine the love people haven't experienced from Mormons.
So, two wrongs make a right?
Look at the violence that is prevalent in the world. So what is your point?
Here it is: If you claim to be a Christian, you should be better than then world.
If you claim to know the Bible, it's sad that you even have to ask this quesiton:

Matt 5:
43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor’r and ‘Hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,s 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Do not even tax collectors do the same? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even Gentiles do the same?
You don't even know me.
Why did you crop the "If" off the beginning of the sentence?
You're right, I don't know you. But if you claim to be a Christian, you should act like one, as explained in the Bible.

I didn't harm you. If someone is not a Christian, Christians don't have to pretend those people are also Christians.

Matthew 7
15 Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. 18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.

Galatians 1
Paul's Greeting to the Galatians

1Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead. 2And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:

3Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, 4Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: 5To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

No Other Gospel

6I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

10For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

I'm truly sorry when people take offense at the word of God. I remember the Mormon mentality that if someone disagrees with them that person is considered anti-Mormon and the Mormon feels like a victim of persecution.

Joseph Smith was a false prophet who sought to take a stance against Christianity. But Mormons believe his lies and come here in anger.

Some of you want to express that anger. Most Mormons choose to not engage in confronting Christians. I do not look for LDS sites.
Joseph Smith taught false doctrines and made a hateful speech that is part of your Pearl of Great Price, Joseph Smith History-1, Verses 17-20.

God instructs us to contend for the Christian faith. When we do, three or four of you accuse us of not acting like Christians. That's okay. Jesus also faced accusations. But examine yourselves before you cast stones. Stop denying that Joseph Smith hated a lot about Christianity and added multiple lies to God's word.

Last edited:
I didn't harm you.
Who is "you"? Are you talking to yourself? LOL

So, tell me, what did you do to help this person? Pointing out what's wrong without telling them what's right is not very helpful. And then there is the issue of hubris and pride. What makes you think you're right? Who died and left you in charge? If you have nothing, then we receive nothing and from what I can tell, you all have nothing we don't already have.
If someone is not a Christian, Christians don't have to pretend those people are also Christians.
So, you're advocating for class and separation. That doesn't sound very Christian. Why does there have to be Christian vs non-Christian? Isn't good vs evil enough for you? or for you all? The identity of a Christ should be based on a belief in the teachings of Christ, not on what you think the teachings of Christ are. That's what you do. You actually separate Christians into groups of those who don't believe as you do and then claim they are not Christian. It doesn't matter what the dictionary says. You all really do have a God complex, judging who will go to heaven and who will go to hell, who can be a Christian and who can't be. Why have a Bible when we have you? Good question, right?
God instructs us to contend for the Christian faith.
Not in the context you're using it, He doesn't. It doesn't matter what the verse really means. Just believe what you tell us it means. Is it to contend with others and make them accept your faith or contend to keep your faith? Your approach is not in alignment with the Bible..

When we do, three or four of you accuse us of not acting like Christians.
That's because it's not Christian activity. It is what hateful people do.
That's okay.
No. It's not. Even if you think it is, and the fact that you think it is, is telling.
Jesus also faced accusations.
LOL. You all are nothing like Jesus. His accusations were unjust. Yours are entirely just.
But examine yourselves before you cast stones.
I don't believe we're casting stones. Basically, you're asking us to stop hitting your fist with our faces...
Stop denying that Joseph Smith hated a lot about Christianity
That's not going to happen because he didn't hate Christianity. You guys hated him and still do. That's very very unChristian, like it or not - that's the truth.
added multiple lies to God's word.
He shed light on the lies you all have added to the word. First and foremost. Jesus is not his own Father. God the Father is Jesus' father, literally, just like you and I have fathers. That truth, in itself, breaks your false religion apart completely. They are not the same being. They are physically separate beings and Jesus became like his Father the same way His Father became what He is today. Any Christian religion that does not grasp that simple concept is false. It may still be a Christian religion, but it teaches false doctrines.

Remember, in the English language, all that it requires to be a Christian is that you claim to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. You all have no say so in it whatsoever. Do you know the reason we have to accept the claim instead of any specific points? Because none of the thousands of "Christian" religions that exist today can agree on anything except that Jesus Christ is central to it and generally, that you should follow His teachings. That's what happens when men think they know what they are doing.

I sometimes wonder if any of you really know what your religion teaches. It seems to me that the only thing you guys can agree on is that Mormons are bad. That kind of mentality is stone age mentality. Bam bam bam, Mormon bad, bam bam. :rolleyes:

Jumping into conspiracy theories now? Where is this coming from?
How so?

Travis Victor Alexander (July 28, 1977 – June 4, 2008) was an American salesman who was murdered by his ex-girlfriend, Jodi Ann Arias (born July 9, 1980), ...

Susan Powell missing Utah woman's husband kills self and two young sons

Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell

My Mormon BIL was a child molester

Travis Victor Alexander (July 28, 1977 – June 4, 2008) was an American salesman who was murdered by his ex-girlfriend, Jodi Ann Arias (born July 9, 1980), ...

Susan Powell missing Utah woman's husband kills self and two young sons

Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell

My Mormon BIL was a child molester
What has their being Mormon got to do with it? You say they are Mormons, so what?

I watched that trial.
And Jodi had been baptized into the LDS church.
Again, so what? Did you know that over half of all inmates currently in jail are evangelicals, born again, saved in the blessed name of Jesus.

Go ahead Aaron32, give me an amen. Say it's true!

Back