Evo myths claim there is no evidence of supernatural events. Abiogenesis

Prison guard can't discuss science

DEMONSTRATE abiogenesis. .if it is NOT a supernatural event. Bring out the Fundamentalist Evo Wizards of Smart and Demonstrate abiogenesis.
There is no reason to suppose it a supernatural event. There are many theories, all being worked on. The truth may emerge. More likely a number of ways that life could have emerged will be shown to be plausible. We know it is fairly simple , since life emerged so quickly after the formation of the earth. Perhaps if/when life is discovered on Titan or Europa, we will learn more. Pinning your supernatural hopes on the emergence of life is extremely foolish and short-sighted of you, and consequently absolutely typical.

The evos require a supernatural event(s) to produce things such as an assembly line of organelle that make other organelle.
Smart
How did the organelles write the recipe down for the next generation of organelles? So they could be built correctly?

Keep away from organelle hash or organelle goulash.
The imaginary world of evo doesn't appreciate the complexity.

There is no reason to suppose it a supernatural event. There are many theories, all being worked on. The truth may emerge. More likely a number of ways that life could have emerged will be shown to be plausible. We know it is fairly simple , since life emerged so quickly after the formation of the earth. Perhaps if/when life is discovered on Titan or Europa, we will learn more. Pinning your supernatural hopes on the emergence of life is extremely foolish and short-sighted of you, and consequently absolutely typical.
Isn't that science of the gaps?

Isn't that science of the gaps?
No. Gaps are there in current knowledge. Everyone knows and acknowledges this. The creationist says, God fills this gap. The scientist says, we don't know what fills this gap, these are the possibilities, and this is how we will try to find out the answer. The difference between the searcher after truth and the complacent ignoramus is fairly clear.

No. Gaps are there in current knowledge. Everyone knows and acknowledges this. The creationist says, God fills this gap. The scientist says, we don't know what fills this gap, these are the possibilities, and this is how we will try to find out the answer. The difference between the searcher after truth and the complacent ignoramus is fairly clear.
You can't cope with the holes in your evoStories. Bluffing fails for you.

So, you're calling me an ignoramus?

So, you're calling me an ignoramus?
I am calling you complacent. You have shown no understanding or knowledge of how evolution works or any willingness to even examine the answers given you by multiple posters. What would you call someone like that?

I am calling you complacent. You have shown no understanding or knowledge of how evolution works or any willingness to even examine the answers given you by multiple posters. What would you call someone like that?
Well, if I have no knowledge...then show me using evo-theory how through a process of random chance, mutations and selection an assembly line of organelle can information and evolve.

Well, if I have no knowledge...then show me using evo-theory how through a process of random chance, mutations and selection an assembly line of organelle can information and evolve.
What, again? Why should anyone bother showing you anything, since all you do is ignore it?

Another issue close to us is the myth of human primate common ancestors.
Humans are bipedal and our spine goes downward from our skull. The "hole" is foramen magnum. (foramen means hole/opening)

Primates are quads and their spine parallel to the ground and reaches into the back of their skull. There are no intermediates showing transition of 90 degrees by the foramen magnum.

There are several more skeletal features of distinctive differences in the lower spine, pelvis area.
No transitional fossils.

If humans were primates, when standing upright our head/face would point upward. We have a good range of motion C1
And yet chimp DNA is closer to human DNA than it is to gorilla DNA. How does your sacred book explain that, Nouveau?

Evolution says it is because we split from chimps just a few years ago and so humans and chimps are closer related to each other than either are to gorillas. Creationism just pretends it is not so.

So the usual god-of-the-gaps. If science cannot explain it in every detail, well, by golly, God must have done... even if we have no clue at all how God might have done it.

It is sad that this is really the only argument creationists have, especially when we look at the research going on that is slowly and inevitably eating away at all those places God hides.

So the usual god-of-the-gaps. If science cannot explain it in every detail, well, by golly, God must have done... even if we have no clue at all how God might have done it.

It is sad that this is really the only argument creationists have, especially when we look at the research going on that is slowly and inevitably eating away at all those places God hides.
How does evolution explain away God when it comes to the explaination for the existance of an assembly line of organelle?

Perhaps you can say....in the future science will answer that question.

How does evolution explain away God when it comes to the explaination for the existance of an assembly line of organelle?

Perhaps you can say....in the future science will answer that question.
There's no "assembly line" . There is a soup of chemical reactions that proceed in order according to chemistry, with molecules and structures bumping into each other randomly, reacting or not reacting depending on where in the chain of reactions they are . You have been bamboozled by your cartoon into thinking in terms of a factory assembly line. The truth is more like rioters looting a TV store.

There's no "assembly line" . There is a soup of chemical reactions that proceed in order according to chemistry, with molecules and structures bumping into each other randomly, reacting or not reacting depending on where in the chain of reactions they are . You have been bamboozled by your cartoon into thinking in terms of a factory assembly line. The truth is more like rioters looting a TV store.
I'm not even going to argue that idiotic statement of yours.

Back