Evolutionists have God Almighty envy. With God Almighty every thing is possible. With their god, enough time, the impossible is always impossible.

Satan doesn't have free reign.
Does Satan deceive people?

If so, why does God let him?

That's why you need Jesus.
I need God because God created me such that I deserve to go to hell if I fail to worship God.

Did God choose that?
He is all-powerful, so yes.

How's that?
How else can you explain them not thinking Christianity is true?

No. The future has already happened for God........why is your mind stuck in this 3D + time world?
So you are saying God DOES know the future?

The issue is not that my mind is stuck in this 3D + time world but that you post was unclear.

Revelation (and other portions of the bible) mentions other things about the future....Guess what? They're beginning to happen now. Look around.
Irrelevant. If God has allowed just one person to be deceived by Satan, then that is something God choose to happen, knowing the consequences, and hence is down to him.

Remember, you pointed out: "You have been born with a sin nature and need no help from Satan." God created us like that, God chose for it to happen.

Are you now against free will????
I have no idea where you get that from.

As pointed out....evil will be stopped.
But not yet. For thousands of years God has allowed evil to continue. Allowing evil to continue when you could easily stop it is is not the action of a good person.

Either God has chosen to allow evil to flourish, or God is powerless to do anything about it. Which is it?

Who say's God has a responsibility to stop evil where He can?
Me.

You think otherwise? If you saw a woman being raped, would you just turn a blind eye, or would you call the cops? To me, the latter is morally right, the former is morally wrong.

Perhaps we just have different morality, you and I.

Does Satan deceive people?

If so, why does God let him?
For several reasons...

Job has one answer....
Job 1:6One day the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satana also came with them.

7“Where have you come from?” said the LORD to Satan.

“From roaming through the earth,” he replied, “and walking back and forth in it.”

8Then the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered My servant Job? For there is no one on earth like him, a man who is blameless and upright, who fears God and shuns evil.”

9Satan answered the LORD, “Does Job fear God for nothing? 10Have You not placed a hedge on every side around him and his household and all that he owns? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land. 11But stretch out Your hand and strike all that he has, and he will surely curse You to Your face.”

12“Very well,” said the LORD to Satan. “Everything he has is in your hands, but you must not lay a hand on the man himself.”

Then Satan went out from the presence of the LORD.
How else can you explain them not thinking Christianity is true?
I think you can answer that question...You love your sin.

For several reasons...

Job has one answer....
Job 1:6One day the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satana also came with them.

7“Where have you come from?” said the LORD to Satan.

“From roaming through the earth,” he replied, “and walking back and forth in it.”

8Then the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered My servant Job? For there is no one on earth like him, a man who is blameless and upright, who fears God and shuns evil.”

9Satan answered the LORD, “Does Job fear God for nothing? 10Have You not placed a hedge on every side around him and his household and all that he owns? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land. 11But stretch out Your hand and strike all that he has, and he will surely curse You to Your face.”

12“Very well,” said the LORD to Satan. “Everything he has is in your hands, but you must not lay a hand on the man himself.”

Then Satan went out from the presence of the LORD.
How does that address the issue? Can you explain it in your own words?

I think you can answer that question...You love your sin.
How does that follow?

Do you think all 5 billion non-Christians in the world reject Christianity because they love sin?

Do you think people in pre-Columbus America were not Christians because they love sin?

Do you think every Christians is less sinful than every non-Christian? I ask this given seem you think it is morally acceptable to turn a blind eye to a woman being raped? Or are you now prepared to say that that is morally wrong?

How does that address the issue? Can you explain it in your own words?
Sometimes God allows evil to achieve a higher purpose.

Gen 50:20 As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today.
How does that follow?

Do you think all 5 billion non-Christians in the world reject Christianity because they love sin?
Yes....sin isn't only murder, sexual abuse and lying.
Do you think people in pre-Columbus America were not Christians because they love sin?
No....They were not of th elect.
Do you think every Christians is less sinful than every non-Christian?
No.
I ask this given seem you think it is morally acceptable to turn a blind eye to a woman being raped?
No.
Or are you now prepared to say that that is morally wrong?
Is rape wrong...sin? Of course.

Yes. Fated to make.

Your god's creations cannot make any choices other than the ones they've been fated to make.

Let us know what you're having trouble understanding and responding to.
Can a section of DNA code designed to produce a motor protein make a flagellum?

You are using the term fate pretty loosely.

Sometimes God allows evil to achieve a higher purpose.
Ah, the old "the end justifies the means" excuse.

What is God's higher purpose in allowing Satan to corrupt and deceive billions of people, leading to them ending up in hell?

Yes....sin isn't only murder, sexual abuse and lying.
So what sin do most people love?

The Pixie earlier said:
I ask this given seem you think it is morally acceptable to turn a blind eye to a woman being raped?
Great, so we both agree that turning a blind eye to a rape would be morally wrong.

So why does God do that?

If you want to play the "free will" card, please explain why he does not give a hoot about the free will of the victim.

Ah, the old "the end justifies the means" excuse.
Is it????
What is God's higher purpose in allowing Satan to corrupt and deceive billions of people, leading to them ending up in hell?
Satans deception leads no one to hell......your very own sin nature leads you to hell.
So what sin do most people love?
Don't know...probably pride. Which one do you love the most?
Great, so we both agree that turning a blind eye to a rape would be morally wrong.

So why does God do that?
Who says God turns a blind eye to rape?
If you want to play the "free will" card, please explain why he does not give a hoot about the free will of the victim.
Are you now going to play the "what if" game on every bad thing you can think of? We live in a fallen world.

Is it????
That appears to be what you are saying. It is okay if God allows Satan to do what he wants, leading to billions ending up in hell, because "Sometimes God allows evil to achieve a higher purpose."

I think you are wrong, and I think you know that that is not a tenable position, and hence you are distancing yourself from it.

Satans deception leads no one to hell......your very own sin nature leads you to hell.
Okay, so it is the nature I was born with.

The nature created by God. That is why people go to hell.

Don't know...probably pride. Which one do you love the most?
You do not know? You are certain most of the world love sin, but you do not actually know what sin? Sounds like you are just trying to rationalise away God's immorality to me.

Interesting you say pride, because to me it always seems it is the Christians on CARM who are most prideful. Each and every one seems convinced he is, without question, right. I have the humility to admit I could be wrong. Do you?

Who says God turns a blind eye to rape?
Rape statistics.

On average, there are 463,634 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year in the United States.

Are you now going to play the "what if" game on every bad thing you can think of? We live in a fallen world.
Read the quote above. Nearly half a million rapes/sexual assaults a year just in the US. God could have stopped every single one, but he chose not to.

What "higher purpose" justifies that?

That appears to be what you are saying. It is okay if God allows Satan to do what he wants, leading to billions ending up in hell, because "Sometimes God allows evil to achieve a higher purpose."
Once again...Satan and what he does..or his minions...don't send you to hell. Let me know when you understand that point...so we can move on.

Once again...Satan and what he does..or his minions...don't send you to hell. Let me know when you understand that point...so we can move on.
I get that. God sends people to hell to punish them (Mat 25).

Why do they deserve to be punished? Because of the sin nature that everyone is born with. Who is to blame for that sin nature? Not the individual; they cannot help how they are born.

So it seems that God sends people to help to punish them for how God made them.

Why do they deserve to be punished? Because of the sin nature that everyone is born with. Who is to blame for that sin nature? Not the individual; they cannot help how they are born.

Because they have free will.
God sends people to hell because they reject the gospel of Christ.

"Who is to blame for that sin nature"?....Thats a whole new branch to this topic. It deals with stuff such as "Federal headship"..
Even deeper ....The Bible says, “Sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned” (Romans 5:12).
When you understand Federal headship and how sin entered and why we sin...you'll realize we were not made that way by God.

Back