Forgotten Trinity: The Son is not the Spirit.

John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

The Holy Spirit is speaking in Ez. 11:5.
Exactly. Not the Father.

The Father speaking through the Spirit, yes.

Jesus said "He will speak only what He hears" of the Holy Spirit. So it's not the Father.. the Father does not speak only what He hears..

I am dealing with

That means you are saying that we are also God...
1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
Having eternal life, a gift from God, does NOT mean we are eternal.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Romans 8:14
For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

Ezekiel 11:5
Then the Spirit of the LORD came on me, and he told me to say: “This is what the LORD says: That is what you are saying, you leaders in Israel, but I know what is going through your mind.

If you deny that the Holy Spirit is God, then you are guilty of the Eternal Sin.
Where does the scripture say if I deny that the Holy Spirit is God, then you are guilty of the Eternal Sin
The Holy Spirit is the spirit of God...
John 3:34
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Where does the scripture say if I deny that the Holy Spirit is God, then you are guilty of the Eternal Sin
The Holy Spirit is the spirit of God...
John 3:34
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Acts 5:1-6
1But a man named Ananias, with his wife Sapphira, sold a piece of property, 2and with his wife’s knowledge he kept back for himself some of the proceeds and brought only a part of it and laid it at the apostles’ feet. 3But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back for yourself part of the proceeds of the land? 4While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not at your disposal? Why is it that you have contrived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to man but to God.” 5When Ananias heard these words, he fell down and breathed his last. And great fear came upon all who heard of it. 6The young men rose and wrapped him up and carried him out and buried him.

Then Jesus is not God he is our brother
Romans 8:14
For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
Luke 4:1
And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,
Jesus is led by the spirit therefore Jesus is the son of God
Ezekiel 11:5
Then the Spirit of the LORD came on me, and he told me to say: “This is what the LORD says: That is what you are saying, you leaders in Israel, but I know what is going through your mind.
This does not help your argument

Then Jesus is not God he is our brother

And the Bible does indeed testify that Jesus is indeed the brother of true believers.

The result of that fact is that these false witnesses are claiming Yahweh is their brother. Insane.

And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,

Those who are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Jesus is the firstborn of many brothers.

This does not help your argument

So you deny that Jesus is the Spirit as per 2 Cor 3:17?

1But a man named Ananias, with his wife Sapphira, sold a piece of property, 2and with his wife’s knowledge he kept back for himself some of the proceeds and brought only a part of it and laid it at the apostles’ feet. 3But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back for yourself part of the proceeds of the land? 4While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not at your disposal? Why is it that you have contrived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to man but to God.” 5When Ananias heard these words, he fell down and breathed his last. And great fear came upon all who heard of it. 6The young men rose and wrapped him up and carried him out and buried him.
I do not see what you said written in the passage...
Photine said:
If you deny that the Holy Spirit is God, then you are guilty of the Eternal Sin.

God is Spirit, Holy Spirit. Our Holy God is Holy Spirit. "God" refers to WHO He is. "Spirit" refers to what He is.

Please continue with your confusion.

No it doesn't. Eve's name means she is the mother of all the living. Read your Bible.

Gen 5:1-2
This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created

Back