Georgia Guide Stone.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
And because of the word nature it sounds pagan? That is quite the stretch of the imagination imo.
Do you think you'll be one of the 500,000,000 left? Living in perfect balance with this nature you dream of?

Job 12:9

Who among all these does not recognize [in all these things that good and evil are randomly scattered throughout nature and human life]That the hand of the Lord has done this,

Oh no the bible mentions nature it must be pagan.
Depopulation is a good idea?

Do you think you'll be one of the 500,000,000 left? Living in perfect balance with this nature you dream of?
That has nothing to do with being pagan.

I don't think it is speaking of purposeful depopulation.

It doesn't matter to me if I am or am not one of the 500,000,000. If you fear death you are controlled.

It doesn't matter to me if I am or am not one of the 500,000,000. If you fear death you are controlled.

Do you wear a mask? Did you get the jab...twice? If so you've been controlled by fear.

oh, I do think it is speaking of purposeful depopulation

Lol
Do you wear a mask? Did you get the jab...twice? If so you've been controlled by fear.

oh, I do think it is speaking of purposeful depopul

Not fear. Respect for medicine and my fellow man. Of course if it makes you feel better you can think its fear lol

Depopulation is a good idea?
Yes, depopulation is a very good idea. There are too many people on the planet now.

What nonsense. Have you ever been to a doctor? Ever taken any medicine? You are being controlled by fear!

In the real world following medical advice is rational and healthy.
Good for you. Got any evidence? No? I didn't think so.

What is it like living with your head up your...umm, in the sand?

Have you heard of a country called Israel? Vaxxed to the max....and they are crying for the 4th jab?

If you actually think the spike proteins stay at the inoculation site...the booster is for you. Go for it!!!
If anyone has their head up their... umm, in the sand... it would be you and the rest of the anti-vaxxers.
Go check out what's going on... how many people in ICU who are UNvaccinated vs the vaccinated. Go check out how many anti-vax leaders and loudmouths that have caught covid and died, with a good number of them admitting on their deathbeds that they were wrong and urged people to get vaccinated.

LOL! Anything you have to say about spike protiens is based if right-wing quackery and conspiracy theories.

If anyone has their head up their... umm, in the sand... it would be you and the rest of the anti-vaxxers.
Go check out what's going on... how many people in ICU who are UNvaccinated vs the vaccinated. Go check out how many anti-vax leaders and loudmouths that have caught covid and died, with a good number of them admitting on their deathbeds that they were wrong and urged people to get vaccinated.

LOL! Anything you have to say about spike protiens is based if right-wing quackery and conspiracy theories.
I still see your head is in a place the sun doesn't shine.

All you have done is blah. blah. blah and haven't tried to present one fact.

I still see your head is in a place the sun doesn't shine.

All you have done is blah. blah. blah and haven't tried to present one fact.
No, that would be you with your head where the sun don't shine.
Go look at the statistics; the vast majority of current covid patients are UNVACCINATED. Doesn't get much more clear than that. Stop swilling the right-wingnut koolaid and take a look at reality for once.

No, that would be you with your head where the sun don't shine.
Go look at the statistics; the vast majority of current covid patients are UNVACCINATED. Doesn't get much more clear than that. Stop swilling the right-wingnut koolaid and take a look at reality for once.
Put them up big bob. You claimed it...lets see the statistics.

You too lazy to do your own research?
Here you go:
Between April 1st and Aug 18th.....
What % had received the poison jab early in April? Why were the death less than ten during mid April to earlt Aug?

They also say...Alabama’s vaccination rate remains among the lowest in the nation....which makes sense that if you have a lower number jabbed with the poison more of the not jabbed will have difficulty.

Do you have something current?

Between April 1st and Aug 18th.....
What % had received the poison jab early in April? Why were the death less than ten during mid April to earlt Aug?

They also say...Alabama’s vaccination rate remains among the lowest in the nation....which makes sense that if you have a lower number jabbed with the poison more of the not jabbed will have difficulty.

Do you have something current?
Still in denial, huh?

Here you go;

There's more, too;

The numbers show the reality, vaccinated people are much less likely to catch covid, get hospitalized, or die from it. Put simply, the vaccine works... yet so many right-wing yokels still think shady conspiracy websites are correct?.

Still in denial, huh?

Here you go;

There's more, too;

The numbers show the reality, vaccinated people are much less likely to catch covid, get hospitalized, or die from it. Put simply, the vaccine works... yet so many right-wing yokels still think shady conspiracy websites are correct?.
Then go have fun Superman....just make sure you're wearing your mask.

It sounds like the low oxygen content and high C02 content in your mask has already effected you.
Nope. I'm just fine... as are others who have the sense to wear masks. Your comment only further displays your ignorance and lack of factual information regarding the topic.

Back