God calls all men, everyone to repent !

I haven't read him on that recently.

Tooting their own horn, self-righteous, thought they were wonderful people because of their "works" and also at the same time they were antinomian. They were then hypocrites. It all reminds me of charismatics, casting out devils, always misusing "in the Name of Jesus" &c. Wolves in sheeps clothing.
I think we agree then. Self righteousness looks good to the natural man....

The will of God is to believe eh. Also hope you mean antinomian in practice lol.

Notice with this guy it's always about them, and never about him.

Only the Lord can fix that about him. Pray for him, as I do.
We should all look at our own fruit. I literally hate when I sin and the conviction that comes with it.

That behavior we are seeing is painting a bad picture, and it isn't a one time thing, this is how a person practices his life. The arrogance is remarkable. The ridicule. The false accusations. The mouth. Doesn't appear to be much humility, self-control, grace. Instead lots of discord, divisiveness, self-proclaimed superiority, bragging about alleged superior knowledge, taunting others to debate &c.

And again, this isn't a once in a while thing, it is definitely a daily practice.

We should all look at our own fruit. I literally hate when I sin and the conviction that comes with it.
Me too. That's because we love Christ. @Christian doesn't believe he sins, at least he didn't when he was @Johnnybgood.

That behavior we are seeing is painting a bad picture, and it isn't a one time thing, this is how a person practices his life. The arrogance is remarkable. The ridicule. The false accusations. The mouth. Doesn't appear to be much humility, self-control, grace. Instead lots of discord, divisiveness, self-proclaimed superiority, bragging about alleged superior knowledge, taunting others to debate &c
Pray for them.

And again, this isn't a once in a while thing, it is definitely a daily practice.
Yes, I also consider by impending death, EVERYDAY.

Last edited:

That behavior we are seeing is painting a bad picture, and it isn't a one time thing, this is how a person practices his life. The arrogance is remarkable. The ridicule. The false accusations. The mouth. Doesn't appear to be much humility, self-control, grace. Instead lots of discord, divisiveness, self-proclaimed superiority, bragging about alleged superior knowledge, taunting others to debate &c.

You are describing your own group to a tee . Thanks

Adam was sinless and lived under ONE command. You cannot produce one verse that says Adam was under the law while in the garden not one. Your opinion does not supersede scripture it is just your opinion, and it is wrong just like much of the heretical Calvinistic teachings you believe.
I thought you did not debate Calvinists.

Back