God calls all men, everyone to repent !

Christian

Acts 17
In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

Titus 2:11
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to everyone

Titus 3:4

But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared

so we can see from the above that salvation is for everyone and God commands everyone to repent.

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise as some understand slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish but everyone to come to repentance.

God wants/desires everyone to repent and be saved :)

1 Timothy 2:4
4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Jesus concurs below :)

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Matthew 11:28-29
Come unto me,all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me;for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Jesus tasted death for everyone, every man, every individual- the whole world John 3:16: 1 John 2:2, 2 Corinthians 5:15

Hebrews 2:9

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he-by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

The gospel is for everyone without exception !

Colossians 1:23
But you must stay deeply rooted and firm in your faith. You must not give up the hope you received when you heard the good news. It was preached to everyone on earth, and I myself have become a servant of this message.

cf Mathew 28:18-20. For all nations, all people, everyone !

The universal Gospel to all men under heaven !

Amen !

hope this helps !!!

Last edited:
Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

The universal gospel to everyone without exception. All hear the gospel, all are included in the call of the gospel.

So much for the misnomer of limited gospel, atonement, limited peoples, limited groups- nothing about the elect.

hope this helps !!!

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

The universal gospel to everyone without exception. All hear the gospel, all are included in the call of the gospel.

So much for the misnomer of limited gospel, atonement, limited peoples, limited groups- nothing about the elect.

hope this helps !!!
All of those verses support my theological positions. Thanks...

All of those verses support my theological positions. Thanks...
Conflating again as they all oppose the doctrines of grace .

The atonement is limited to only the eject . Calvinism 101. Unfortunately for you I’m always right when it comes to what Calvinist theologians and Calvin believed .

next

Conflating again as they all oppose the doctrines of grace .

The atonement is limited to only the eject . Calvinism 101. Unfortunately for you I’m always right when it comes to what Calvinist theologians and Calvin believed .

next
All of those verses support my theological positions. Thanks. ?

God wants/desires everyone to repent and be saved
Doesn't this make Him a failure since most are not saved? Matthew 7 says "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord..."

These people think that they were Christians. The many who identify with Christ, are not in Christ...

If most people who identify as Christians, that makes the remnant pretty small, just sayin.

You haven't demonstrated that.

Is "eject" your term for the reprobate?

And you're also the most "humble" poster on CARM, amiright?
Been a C way longer than you and more time studying . As they say the proof is in the puddin. Facts are facts . Same with the Trinity . I’ll concede you with Mormons but that’s about it .

next

Been a C way longer than you

Why is that the least bit relevant?
Why is your only go-to to boast about yourself?

and more time studying .

Of course, you have no idea whether that's true or not.
But more boasting by you.
But even if it were, why is that the least bit relevant?
Are you not aware that arguing that "whoever has studied the longest has the best understanding" is fallacious?

As they say the proof is in the puddin. Facts are facts . Same with the Trinity . I’ll concede you with Mormons but that’s about it .

Facts are facts?
Is that why you deny "uncircumcised ears" in Jer. 6:10?
All you're doing is destroying your credibility.

Why is that the least bit relevant?
Why is your only go-to to boast about yourself?

Of course, you have no idea whether that's true or not.
But more boasting by you.
But even if it were, why is that the least bit relevant?
Are you not aware that arguing that "whoever has studied the longest has the best understanding" is fallacious?

Facts are facts?
Is that why you deny "uncircumcised ears" in Jer. 6:10?
All you're doing is destroying your credibility.
Word means closed and only used once. Oops

To whom can I speak and give warning? Who will listen to me? Their ears are closed so they cannot hear. The word of the LORD is offensive to them; they find no pleasure in it.

I would say that I know nothing apart from the Holy Spirit, concerning the Gospel that is. I know my flesh is not capable of understanding spiritual things. No matter how much I study, it makes no difference if the LORD has not taught you.

Acts 17
In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”
Acts 17/22 Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, Men of Athens"
In other words Greeks, Gentiles, Non-Jews. Just 2 chapters earlier the matter was settled.

There's only 1 way to misinterpret the context of "all people", and that's on purpose.
Your every single person argument gets boring.......

Back