How does the LDS Church reconcile their 1st Article of Faith and selected quotes

In other words, the ONE God chose to manifest Himself in the Bible as three DISTINCT persons, period.

Please do post us the Biblical NT scripture which specifically lists three persons into the "one God" of the Biblical NT.

You didn't engage the posted NT scriptures--- which separates out God the Son from the "one God" of the Biblical NT. That designation only assigns the Father as the "one God"--separating out God the Son:

1 Corinthians 8:6---King James Version (KJV)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

1 Timothy 2:5--King James Version (KJV)
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Ephesians 4:4-6--King James Version (KJV)

4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Care to engage those scriptures?

Please do post us the Biblical NT scripture which specifically lists three persons into the "one God" of the Biblical NT.

You didn't engage the posted NT scriptures--- which separates out God the Son from the "one God" of the Biblical NT. That designation only assigns the Father as the "one God"--separating out God the Son:

1 Corinthians 8:6---King James Version (KJV)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

1 Timothy 2:5--King James Version (KJV)
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Ephesians 4:4-6--King James Version (KJV)

4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Care to engage those scriptures?
You just did it for me in the verses you posted above. Let's do this by the numbers and start with Deuteronomy 6:4, "Hear, O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord is one! First of all in this verse no specific person of God is mentioned.

Now, notice in the verses you posted all three persons of the Trinity are mentioned. God the Father is mentioned, the Lord Jesus Christ is mentioned and so is the Holy Spirit mentioned and yet there is only ONE God. I'll even give you another verse where all three persons are specifically mentioned. Romans 8:11, "But if the Spirit (1 person) of Him who raises Jesus (2nd person) from the dead dwells in you, He (3rd person) who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who indwells you."

This is important because none of the verses ever say three "beings" of God are in view because there is only one "being" of God. Here is what you teach. "Like many Christians, we believe in God the Father, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. However (Here it comes) we don't believe in the traditional concept of the Trinity. We believe that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost ARE THREE SEPARATE BEINGS who are one in purpose." Again, this is classic "Polytheism."

IN GOD THE SON,
james

Again, this is classic "Polytheism."
You clearly don't know what "polytheism" is.
We believe that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost ARE THREE SEPARATE BEINGS who are one in purpose.
This is Biblical.
there is only one "being" of God.
This is not.

This is secular heresy...an attempt to solve the conundrum made by misunderstanding scripture. You fail to realize, in Deuteronomy 6:4 for example, that certain statements are made to a particular audience..."Hear, O Israel". That's not you or I. None of the "one God" statements claim there is only "one God in existence". You simply do not understand the Bible.

You clearly don't know what "polytheism" is.
This is Biblical.
This is not.

This is secular heresy...an attempt to solve the conundrum made by misunderstanding scripture. You fail to realize, in Deuteronomy 6:4 for example, that certain statements are made to a particular audience..."Hear, O Israel". That's not you or I. None of the "one God" statements claim there is only "one God in existence". You simply do not understand the Bible.
And you simply do not know what your talking about! Furthermore, you are "Biblically" ignorant. Also, if your going to use your "damaged" logic to say Deuteronomy 6:4 is not for us, but for the Jews then tell us all here if 1 Corinthians 8:5-6 is only specifically for us in the New Testament?

"For even IF there are S0-CALLED gods whether in heaven or on earth, as indeed there are many gods and many lords, vs6, yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we exist for Him, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him."

This means (according to the Apostle Paul a Jew) that "so-called" gods are not really gods at all, they are idols that people including Satan have invented. Because God is "ONE," our loyalty must be exclusive to Him ALONE." The first commandment says, "Thou shalt have no other gods before Me, (Deuteronomy 5:7) because there are no other gods--period. And btw, Psalm 82:6 is "NOT" teaching men can become little gods, your taking the verse out of context. In short, you ain't going to make it, either in this life or the afterlife.

IN GOD THE SON,
james

And you simply do not know what your talking about! Furthermore, you are "Biblically" ignorant.
You're projecting.
but for the Jews then tell us all here if 1 Corinthians 8:5-6 is only specifically for us in the New Testament?
Read what Paul said:

"For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."

He is basically saying 'forget those other gods they worship (real or not)... because FOR US, there is but one God'. This is not a universal statement, nor does he state there is only "one God in existence"...and he stipulates that Jesus is in addition to God.

And btw, Psalm 82:6 is "NOT" teaching men can become little gods, your taking the verse out of context.
Then why does Jesus cite this scripture to support His Divinity? Furthermore, they are told they would "die like men" and "fall". If they were just men...of course they would die. Why proclaim this as punishment?
In short, you ain't going to make it, either in this life or the afterlife.
It's a good thing you have zero say in the matter...

You're projecting.
Read what Paul said:

"For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."

He is basically saying 'forget those other gods they worship (real or not)... because FOR US, there is but one God'. This is not a universal statement, nor does he state there is only "one God in existence"...and he stipulates that Jesus is in addition to God.

Then why does Jesus cite this scripture to support His Divinity? Furthermore, they are told they would "die like men" and "fall". If they were just men...of course they would die. Why proclaim this as punishment? It's a good thing you have zero say in the matter...
You made this unbiblical statement: "He is basically saying 'forget those other gods they worship (real or not)... because FOR US, there is but one God'. This is not a universal statement, nor does he state there is only "one God in existence"...and he stipulates that Jesus is in addition to God."

Ok then, reconcile your statement with Isaiah 45:5, "I am the Lord AND THERE IS NO OTHER; Besides Me THERE IS NO GOD." And Isaiah 45:22-23, "Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God AND THERE IS N O OTHER. Vs23, "I have sworn BY MYSELF, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness And will not turn back. That to Me EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, EVERY TONGUE WILL SWEAR ALLEGIANCE." Now what!

IN GOD THE SON,
james

So tell me "Gordon or Richard," who is lying God or you guys and your Church? Also, to make matters even worse for you here is what Philippians 2:9-11 states, "Therefore God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, vs10, that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE SHOULD BOW, of those who are in heaven and on the earth and under the earth, vs11, AND THAT EVERY TONGUE SHOULD CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, to the glory of God the Father."

Guess what verse the Apostle Paul is quoting? I'll give you a big hint! It's in Isaiah chapter 45. And btw, this is a universal law, there is ONLY ONE GOD AND ONLY ONE LORD. You want to know how I know? It's stipulated at ! Corinthians 8:6, "yet for us there is but one God the Father, from who are all things, and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him."

Isaiah 45:5
"Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus..." (verse 1).

"...that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel." (verse 3)

"For Jacob my servant’s sake, and Israel mine elect..." (verse 4)

He is not speaking to you or me. That is the context.

We can do this all day...
who is lying God or you guys and your Church?
Neither. You folks simply do not understand scripture.
Philippians 2:9-11
This chapter is about us humbling ourselves...as Jesus did, through obedience. He isn't quoting Isaiah. Furthermore, Jesus is exalted because of this..by God, the Father. Yes, everyone will confess that Jesus is the Christ..."to the glory of God the Father". Two different individuals are being discussed here. Seriously, do you folks have any idea how to read scripture...or do you only know the rote secular doctrines that have redefined it?
Corinthians 8:6
This has already been addressed. Ignoring it only to repeat yourself is dishonest.

"Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus..." (verse 1).

"...that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel." (verse 3)

"For Jacob my servant’s sake, and Israel mine elect..." (verse 4)

He is not speaking to you or me. That is the context.

We can do this all day...
Neither. You folks simply do not understand scripture.
This chapter is about us humbling ourselves...as Jesus did, through obedience. He isn't quoting Isaiah. Furthermore, Jesus is exalted because of this..by God, the Father. Yes, everyone will confess that Jesus is the Christ..."to the glory of God the Father". Two different individuals are being discussed here. Seriously, do you folks have any idea how to read scripture...or do you only know the rote secular doctrines that have redefined it?This has already been addressed. Ignoring it only to repeat yourself is dishonest.
This is really sad, I mean what planet are you from, "Kolob?" Regardless of who God is speaking to how does that make void Isaiah 45:5 where it specifically states that, "I am the Lord and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God."

Not only that but don't you Mormons claim that the BoM is a restoration? If that's true then how do you explain Mormon 7:7? "And he hath brought to pass the redemption of the world, whereby he that is found guiltless before him at the judgment day hath it given unto him to dwell in the presence of God and his kingdom, to sing ceaseless praises with the choirs above, unto the Father, and unto the Son and unto the Holy Ghost, WHICH ARE ONE GOD, in a state of happiness which hath no end."

Does this not echo the testimony of Nephi at 3 Nephi 31:21, "And now behold, this is the doctrine of Christ, and the only and true doctrine of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, WHICH IS THE ONE GOD, WITHOUT END." It seems to me that Smith went through all that trouble of restoring what the Bible already teaches. Now what excuse are you going to come up with "Gordon?"

IN GOD THE SON,
james

what planet are you from, "Kolob?"
Kolob isn't a planet.
" Regardless of who God is speaking to how does that make void Isaiah 45:5
Because what He said...He said to them. He is saying 'I am your God...no other'. You critics always ignore the context. If I tell my kids I am 'their father', and they have 'no other'...do I mean there are no other fathers on earth? Seriously, just think for a moment.
Now what excuse are you going to come up with "Gordon?"
No excuses "james". Just try reading scriptures in context, and not proof-texting.

"And now Abinadi said unto them: I would that ye should understand that God himself shall come down among the children of men, and shall redeem his people. And because he dwelleth in flesh he shall be called the Son of God, and having subjected the flesh to the will of the Father, being the Father and the Son— The Father, because he was conceived by the power of God; and the Son, because of the flesh; thus becoming the Father and Son". (Mosiah 15:1-3)

This is clearly speaking of Jesus, and Jesus alone. He is called both the Father and Son for specific reasons...yet He, Jesus, is One God...the very Eternal God of heaven and earth (this heaven, and this earth). Yet, He is not the same person as God, the Father, Who sent Him. Jesus acts for and in behalf of the Father. This is known as divine investiture of authority. Jesus was the God of the OT. Like I said, stop cherry-picking, and look at all scripture as a whole. What is the Gospel message.

Back