How many people believed in the Trinity before AD 30?

Some Jew according to ancestry may be a Trinitarian... never a Jew by religion.

Trinitarian Jews, who evidently belong to some sects of Christendom which probably call themselves "messianic", are a shame to religious Jews. The religious Jews do not even accept Christ as Messiah.

Pretending that a group of religious people of Jewish origin, or said so, talking well about Jesus represent Judaism, is evidently a deception.

Some Jew according to ancestry may be a Trinitarian... never a Jew by religion.

Trinitarian Jews, who evidently belong to some sects of Christendom which probably call themselves "messianic", are a shame to religious Jews. The religious Jews do not even accept Christ as Messiah.

Pretending that a group of religious people of Jewish origin, or said so, talking well about Jesus represent Judaism, is evidently a deception.
A cultic gentile telling Jewish believers aren’t Jews is a joke.

It would help if you had even one verse that teaches that God is a Trinity.

Where do you get the idea that the Trinity is a biblical doctrine? Where is it in the Bible.

Another "inference." You believe it implies the Trinity because someone TAUGHT you God is a Trinity, and you're basing EVERYTHING on what someone told you. You seem like a smart guy. Why don't you start from the Bible and see where it, and it alone, leads you? It will NOT lead you to God being a Trinity.

Good grief!!! It did anything BUT speak about a Trinity!

For you.

John 1:1 isn't talking about Jesus Christ. It's talking about God's logos, His will, plan, or purposes.

The one true God is not psychotic. A three-personed God? well...

I've heard that one before, too. I don't buy it.

I'm quoting from the Bible. I don't need new material.

God MADE Jesus both Lord and Christ (Acts 2:36). The "one Lord" of Eph 4 is the Lord Jesus Christ.
And The ONE Lord is God.

It would help if you had even one verse that teaches that God is a Trinity.
Cumulative it does. Sorry God did not dumb it down for you.
Where do you get the idea that the Trinity is a biblical doctrine? Where is it in the Bible.
Explain the Shema.
Another "inference." You believe it implies the Trinity because someone TAUGHT you God is a Trinity, and you're basing EVERYTHING on what someone told you. You seem like a smart guy. Why don't you start from the Bible and see where it, and it alone, leads you? It will NOT lead you to God being a Trinity.
It totally does lead to a Trinity.
In Hebrew, the noun and verb have to agree , either plural or singular. Would Elohim when referring to YHWH carrying a plural verb convince you that God is a plurality?
John 1:1 isn't talking about Jesus Christ. It's talking about God's logos, His will, plan, or purposes.
Shallow understanding of what you read.
John 1:1-18 is a Chiasmus, a memorization tool. Stack the verses like a pyramid, the first step is the first(s) and last verse. As you move up the next verses apply till you get to the pinochle of the Chiasmus .
Here is the kicker, in each step the verses agree. So if Jesus is in the bosom of the Father in vs 18, Jesus is with the Farther in the beginning with God. Vs 1
1714844611283.png
The one true God is not psychotic. A three-personed God? well...

I've heard that one before, too. I don't buy it.

I'm quoting from the Bible. I don't need new material.

God MADE Jesus both Lord and Christ (Acts 2:36). The "one Lord" of Eph 4 is the Lord Jesus Christ.
As to the rest, pure opinion.

Last edited:
How did Jesus reveal the Trinity?
If Jesus revealed the Trinity why wasn't the doctrine taught explicitly by his disciples? Why did the doctrine have to develop over the course of a few hundred years?
Jesus said The Father is God; He claimed to be God.
He told His disciples whose name believers should be baptized in.
The Trinity was NOT developed over the course of a few hundred years.

Jesus said The Father is God; He claimed to be God.
He told His disciples whose name believers should be baptized in.
The Trinity was NOT developed over the course of a few hundred years.
Jesus never explained one God/three persons. His disciples, initially Jewish, would have needed an explanation of the trinity. Most importantly Jesus told the woman at the well, " You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews." John 4:24
Jesus was telling her that the Jews had a correct understanding of who God is...one divine person who defined himself with singular personal pronouns: I, Me, Myself.

One more verse, "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him." Matthew 11:27

If Jesus revealed the trinity to his disciples, why didn't his disciples teach it since the trinity is a huge departure from what the Jews believed about God? Surely they would want to correct their Jewish brethren and let them know the "truth" about God.

Last edited:
Jesus never explained one God/three persons. His disciples, initially Jewish, would have needed an explanation of the trinity. Most importantly Jesus told the woman at the well, " You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews." John 4:24
Jesus was telling her that the Jews had a correct understanding of who God is...one divine person who defined himself with singular personal pronouns: I, Me, Myself.

One more verse, "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him." Matthew 11:27

If Jesus revealed the trinity to his disciples, why didn't his disciples teach it since the trinity is a huge departure from what the Jews believed about God? Surely they would want to correct their Jewish brethren and let them know the "truth" about God.
Indeed, the Jews knew God was ONE Divine BEING.
Jesus revealed The Trinity, NOT taught it, and neither did His diciples.

Back