I don't believe in atheists

Melzine89

Atheisim is fake, I tried to be an atheist and I tried to deny God, but I hated him telling me what to do. I was desperate to use the body God gave me for my own glorification. Now looking at it I realized atheism is nothing more than a facaude to fool people into thinking God doesn't exist. It's funny that atheists have to gang up on someone who disagrees and snuff them out. If God doesn't exist then free will can't exist therefore there would be no free will and no atheists. Because God created free will also if God didn't exist there would nothing absolutely nothing at all.

You just started another thread where you simply repeated this, over and over, and refused to engage with anyone who explained why you were wrong. I don't have a problem with you believing this, because it is in the Bible and it would be hard not to pick up some erroneous ideas about atheists if you live in a heavily Christian culture. But it's absurd how you brazenly refuse to seriously consider any argument to the contrary.

It must be comfortable having such a tidy, hermetically sealed off "mind."

Atheisim is fake, I tried to be an atheist and I tried to deny God, but I hated him telling me what to do. I was desperate to use the body God gave me for my own glorification. Now looking at it I realized atheism is nothing more than a facaude to fool people into thinking God doesn't exist. It's funny that atheists have to gang up on someone who disagrees and snuff them out. If God doesn't exist then free will can't exist therefore there would be no free will and no atheists. Because God created free will also if God didn't exist there would nothing absolutely nothing at all.
If you had to try to be an atheist, you never were an atheist.

If you had to try to be an atheist, you never were an atheist.
I agree the poster's argument is a bit of a straw man argument. That said, I have yet to read an atheist who gives a convincing account of human consciousness, human freedom, and the existence of the universe.

Atheists like Hawkings in terms of how the universe came to be just push the question back but never get around to answering it.

"We now know the universe was created by gravity." (Where did gravity come from?) "Gravity came from the laws of 'Science.'" (Where did the laws of "Science" come from?)

"We believe that we live in multiverse. Discoveries in Quantum Mechanics suggest that our universe is but one universe in a sea of infinite universes." (Where did the laws of Quantum Mechanics that allow for this come from)

Then there are some atheists who--in order to get around the problem of human freedom--just deny that humans are free. They assert that our thought process is the result of electrochemical processes in the brain. Fine. That being the case, theists cannot help being theists, and atheists cannot help being atheists. All of that is just the result of electrochemical processes in the brain. In which case, why are we here debating? Neither one of us is free to choose what we believe regarding the existence of God.

Then there is human consciousness. This is also problematic for the atheist becasue it would seem we are more than the sum total of our brains. The brain is just a hard drive like entity that the mind uses. The mind seems to be independent from the brain. The brian does not produce the mind, rather the mind uses the brain sort of the computer does not produce the hard drive, the computer uses the hard drive.

From my perspective---it takes more Faith to believe the explanations of atheists for why anything exists at all, than it does to believe that God created the universe and all there is.

I agree the poster's argument is a bit of a straw man argument. That said, I have yet to read an atheist who gives a convincing account of human consciousness, human freedom, and the existence of the universe.
First, thank you for a reply that's reasonable in it's tone.

To answer, we currently don't have an explanation for human consciousness, nor why there is something rather than nothing so I'm not surprised you haven't heard one from an atheist. This doesn't mean there isn't explanations we've yet to discover.

I'm not sure what you mean by human freedom.
Atheists like Hawkings in terms of how the universe came to be just push the question back but never get around to answering it.

"We now know the universe was created by gravity." (Where did gravity come from?) "Gravity came from the laws of 'Science.'" (Where did the laws of "Science" come from?)

"We believe that we live in multiverse. Discoveries in Quantum Mechanics suggest that our universe is but one universe in a sea of infinite universes." (Where did the laws of Quantum Mechanics that allow for this come from)
Of course, I can't explain these things. The best I can say is that the laws of science come from the properties of the constituents of the universe which will give regularity. Regularity of behaviour gives rise to laws.

Just because we can't explain these difficult questions now, doesn't mean there aren't explanations.
Then there are some atheists who--in order to get around the problem of human freedom--just deny that humans are free. They assert that our thought process is the result of electrochemical processes in the brain. Fine. That being the case, theists cannot help being theists, and atheists cannot help being atheists. All of that is just the result of electrochemical processes in the brain. In which case, why are we here debating? Neither one of us is free to choose what we believe regarding the existence of God.
I'm not sure these atheists represent all atheists, and I don't agree with this contention.
Then there is human consciousness. This is also problematic for the atheist becasue it would seem we are more than the sum total of our brains.
The research shows we are the product of our brains.
The brain is just a hard drive like entity that the mind uses. The mind seems to be independent from the brain. The brian does not produce the mind, rather the mind uses the brain sort of the computer does not produce the hard drive, the computer uses the hard drive.
That's quite a claim that needs support.

I would counter it by pointing out that we know what certain areas of the brain are used for and if those areas are damaged, we lose the corresponding ability.
From my perspective---it takes more Faith to believe the explanations of atheists for why anything exists at all, than it does to believe that God created the universe and all there is.
Considering there is so much we still don't know about the universe , which might give these explanations, I don't know how you made this calculation.

Atheisim is fake, I tried to be an atheist and I tried to deny God, but I hated him telling me what to do.
What you believe is irrelevant. What matters is what is and what you can demonstrate as being.
For some reason, this is DIFFICULT concept for believers but atheism is the ABSENCE (lack) of belief in gods. If you tried to DENY God, it means you had a belief in God; what you were doing was closer to rebelling against the God you believe in. Atheism isn't the rebelling or denial of God, it is the lack of belief in God.
I was desperate to use the body God gave me for my own glorification. Now looking at it I realized atheism is nothing more than a facaude to fool people into thinking God doesn't exist. It's funny that atheists have to gang up on someone who disagrees and snuff them out.
And you clearly don't understand what is going on here on this forum. You make preposterous claims and statement -you've tossed out a baited line into the water. As this is a forum it is reasonable for others to respond. When someone makes outlandish claims, they should be prepared to defend or support their claims. If you want to be coddled and supported in your belief, you're in the wrong neighborhood in the forum.
If God doesn't exist then free will can't exist therefore there would be no free will and no atheists. Because God created free will also if God didn't exist there would nothing absolutely nothing at all.
Your reasoning is circular. Try to ground it at some point. There is no non-imaginary evidence that God exists. There is no non-imaginary evidence that God created free will.
If God doesn't exist but something else exists, then your third premise is incorrect. But your reasoning is circular:
God exists.
Free will exists
If not God, then no free will
If not God then nothing
Free will exists
Something (rather than nothing) exists
Therefore God exists.
If we simplify it, your reasoning breaks down to this: God exists, therefore God exists.
It is a logical circle (logical fallacy).

Atheisim is fake, I tried to be an atheist and I tried to deny God, but I hated him telling me what to do.
You obviously weren't an atheist then. If you were, you wouldn't think God was telling you what to do.
I was desperate to use the body God gave me for my own glorification. Now looking at it I realized atheism is nothing more than a facaude
Facade.
to fool people into thinking God doesn't exist. It's funny that atheists have to gang up on someone who disagrees and snuff them out. If God doesn't exist then free will can't exist therefore there would be no free will and no atheists. Because God created free will also if God didn't exist there would nothing absolutely nothing at all.
The claims you make here are in serious need of support. That you haven't realised this doesn't help your credibility.

Atheisim is fake, I tried to be an atheist and I tried to deny God, but I hated him telling me what to do. I was desperate to use the body God gave me for my own glorification. Now looking at it I realized atheism is nothing more than a facaude to fool people into thinking God doesn't exist. It's funny that atheists have to gang up on someone who disagrees and snuff them out.

Some of us just find believing in magic to be childish

If God doesn't exist then free will can't exist
yes it can

therefore there would be no free will and no atheists. Because God created free will also if God didn't exist there would nothing absolutely nothing at all.

So do theists. They claim God/Vishnu/Allah created the universe and then cannot explain how God/Vishnu/Allah came to be.

For me it is easier to define the universe as "All That Exists", so the universe includes any and all existing gods. Because nothing can exist outside the ATE universe, then it can have no external cause. If any existing gods are eternal, then the ATE universe is also eternal because of those existing eternal gods.

From a strict atheist point of view, there are uncaused events at the quantum level, and the material universe could be just such an uncaused quantum event.

What you believe is irrelevant. What matters is what is and what you can demonstrate as being.
For some reason, this is DIFFICULT concept for believers but atheism is the ABSENCE (lack) of belief in gods. If you tried to DENY God, it means you had a belief in God; what you were doing was closer to rebelling against the God you believe in. Atheism isn't the rebelling or denial of God, it is the lack of belief in God.

And you clearly don't understand what is going on here on this forum. You make preposterous claims and statement -you've tossed out a baited line into the water. As this is a forum it is reasonable for others to respond. When someone makes outlandish claims, they should be prepared to defend or support their claims. If you want to be coddled and supported in your belief, you're in the wrong neighborhood in the forum.

Your reasoning is circular. Try to ground it at some point. There is no non-imaginary evidence that God exists. There is no non-imaginary evidence that God created free will.
If God doesn't exist but something else exists, then your third premise is incorrect. But your reasoning is circular:
God exists.
Free will exists
If not God, then no free will
If not God then nothing
Free will exists
Something (rather than nothing) exists
Therefore God exists.
If we simplify it, your reasoning breaks down to this: God exists, therefore God exists.
It is a logical circle (logical fallacy).
No it's not. You're making another accusation with no facts you don't know what a fallacy is.

You obviously weren't an atheist then. If you were, you wouldn't think God was telling you what to do.

Facade.

The claims you make here are in serious need of support. That you haven't realised this doesn't help your credibility.
You're telling me I have to support my beliefs but yet you never do. You just pretend to not believe in reality you know God you just hate him telling you what to do. News flash, you said I wasn't an atheist, neither are you because atheisim doesn't exist only in your head

You're telling me I have to support my beliefs but yet you never do.
It's up to you. So far you've made empty claims.
You just pretend to not believe in reality you know God you just hate him telling you what to do. News flash, you said I wasn't an atheist, neither are you because atheisim doesn't exist only in your head
Another empty claim. You're just saying stuff.

It's up to you. So far you've made empty claims.

Another empty claim. You're just saying stuff.
Now I know you're bothered by me because you keep coming back. If I wasn't you wouldn't reply to me because that would show your not bothered by me. The fact you and every atheist on here insult me like school yard bullies is because all you have are insults and you're mad because I'm getting you.

It's "you're", you keep making these errors of English. Honestly, the education system in America is shocking.
See, proving my point. You're bothered by me so bad that all you can do is point out my spelling error. See I never insult the atheist I attack their argument, yet you just did it again. It looks to me that you're getting so angry with me and so bothered you have to attack me with my back turned. You're proving my point, also you made plenty of errors but I never attacked you for it

No it's not.
Yes it is. I broke it down and showed how it is circular. If I was wrong, you could explain how and show how it is not circular. But you've merely asserted that it isn't....
You're making another accusation with no facts you don't know what a fallacy is.
Are you on some kind of medication? Are you just bored and just trolling? Because often you say things that are nonsensical. And I don't want to be insensitive if you are legitimately struggling with concepts such as logical fallacies, existence, ideas etc.

Now I know you're bothered by me because you keep coming back. If I wasn't you wouldn't reply to me because that would show your not bothered by me. The fact you and every atheist on here insult me like school yard bullies is because all you have are insults and you're mad because I'm getting you.
No, it's you that's bothered by us atheists, else you wouldn't come here and troll.

No, it's you that's bothered by us creationists, else you wouldn't come here and troll.
You had a good argument I just made a change to help u there. And I'm not even breaking a sweat. How can I be bothered when you Atheists are proving my point I'm getting under your skin and making you all mad

Back