I think that Abraham was under the Noachide laws

OMGosh Rachel. Claiming that Jesus is God is deeply offensive to Jews, but I don't feel animosity when Chrsitians say it.

And you can say you don't hate me, but your posts show otherwise.
OH, we've had this discussion before. I do not hate you. Do I hate the direction that I've seen your "religion" go? Yes, I do. I still pray for you.

You are going to get different answers depending to which Jew you talk to.

IMHO, Noah is a mythical person. The purpose of the noahide myth is to teach us how much God hates sin.

The Noahide laws are laws, not a narrative, thus it is not appropriate to call them a myth. They are based on Torah and Oral Torah.

So far we have one Jew saying Noah was MYTHICAL whereas the Noahide Laws are HISTORICAL.

Is there ANY OTHER JEW on this forum who IS ABLE to answer the questions...

1) Is Noah historical or mythical?

2) Are the Noahide Laws historical or mythical?

You are going to get different answers depending to which Jew you talk to.

IMHO, Noah is a mythical person. The purpose of the noahide myth is to teach us how much God hates sin.

The Noahide laws are laws, not a narrative, thus it is not appropriate to call them a myth. They are based on Torah and Oral Torah.
Yep just like unicorns or dinosaurs dont exist..

OMGosh Rachel. Claiming that Jesus is God is deeply offensive to Jews, but I don't feel animosity when Chrsitians say it.

And you can say you don't hate me, but your posts show otherwise.
Let US make man in our image(.Gen 1 :26). So who do the Jews believe the US is? Yeshua is God shown to us in the flesh.

So far we have one Jew saying Noah was MYTHICAL whereas the Noahide Laws are HISTORICAL.

No, what I said is that it is not appropriate to call laws historical. A legal document is its own genre. It is not history. If you go to a law school and read their texts, they are not historical documents.

So God needed the help of the heavenly host (US) to create man. Is that what you are implying?
I never used the word need. But God can do things however he wishes to. If he wants to involve the assistance of the heavenly host, I'm not going to tell him no.

So God needed the help of the heavenly host (US) to create man. Is that what you are implying?
Angels are described as the plagues in Egypt, Psalm 78:49, fire and wind, Psalm 104:3, clouds, etc., as well as men, and gods, Psalm 8:5.

God commands angels, nature, Psalm 91:11, 103:20. He just spoke to the earth, water, air, etc., and formed man.

You can see God speaking and creation reacting in Genesis 1:1-25. 1:26-27 is no different.

Why are these questions important to you? State your opinions.

Not according to Tanakh. It's clear the Father created alone.
Then who are the us when they made man in our image? Funny we dont look like angels. :unsure:

Genesis 1:26-28

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Then who are the us when they made man in our image?
Focus... There was the Father alone, speaking to nature. As I outlined in the previous verses, air, earth, fire, water, clouds, are angels, creative elements and forces, that God spoke to in cresting man. Man has the physical form of nature and the image of God, which is the ability to act, reason, rule, etc., like God.

Funny we dont look like angels. :unsure:

Genesis 1:26-28​

You don't understand what is included under the title of angels.

Focus... There was the Father alone, speaking to nature. As I outlined in the previous verses, air, earth, fire, water, clouds, are angels, creative elements and forces, that God spoke to in cresting man. Man has the physical form of nature and the image of God, which is the ability to act, reason, rule, etc., like God.

You don't understand what is included under the title of angels.
Nature? God is talking about creating man
According to YOUR scriptures, not ours.
Your scriptures are our scriptures also. The problem is your understanding.

Back