I wonder why John said this

The ways of God to be like Him and in His same image is always wrong for you isn't it? Have you ever wondered why?
FYI Gary you're the one that has it WRONG with your say so ( man's word ) right here! Thus this scriptural TRUTH still stands as refuting your say so -------------------------

The ways of God to be like Him and in His same image is always wrong for you isn't it? Have you ever wondered why?
Just more of Gary's WRONG say so ( man's word )! I posted the scriptures that has GOD's say so and they still refute your WONG say so ----------------------
rod.ney said:
Wrong again Gary, Trinity does NOT mean 3 gods, it means one GOD consisting of 3 DIVINE Persons ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) that we Baptize in the NAME ( not NAMES ) of! John 1:1 AS IS Gary ( and NOT my Opinion as you wrongfully accuse in your twisted response ) CLEARLY states " the WORD was God " and " was with God "! Thus each of the Divine Persons ( FSHS ) can be called God without actually being 3 GODS just like each of your make up ( Body , Soul, & Spirit - Thess.5:23 Gary ) can be called Human ( Human Body, Human Soul, & Human Spirit ) without actually being 3 Humans! Case closed Gary as the Triune GOD created Us in His Triune Image!

I already Told you that is in FACT what Jesus said in His human nature of John 1:14, But in His Divine nature as God the Word of John 1:1, He has the SAME Attributes as the Father & Holy Spirit of whom He was God the Word and was with God the Father & Holy Spirit before becoming Flesh in John 1:14! Case closed Gary!
I know what you told me, but Im telling you what Jesus told us.

Here, Ill post again what Jesus Himself is telling you.

OOPS, Sorry, I forgot that you said the red letter are of the devil. Never mind, Jesus doest count for what he said to you.

John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 12:44-45. who believes in me, does not believe in me but in Him who sent me. He who sees me sees Him who sent me.
John

7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joihn 17:2-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come withj observation, it is withn you

John 16:23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

John 14:16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Matt 11:25. At that time Jesus declared, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

OOPS, Sorry, I forgot that you said the red letter are of the devil. Never mind, Jesus doest count for what he said to you.

John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 12:44-45. who believes in me, does not believe in me but in Him who sent me. He who sees me sees Him who sent me.
John

7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joihn 17:2-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come withj observation, it is withn you

John 16:23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

John 14:16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Matt 11:25. At that time Jesus declared, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.
And I said that I agree 100% of what Jesus said in His human Nature ( John 1:14 ) concerning those scriptures that you posted! Thus it is CLEARLY you that are IGNORING the scriptures that I posted concerning His Divine Nature of being God the Word of John 1:1 BEFORE He became FLESH ( His human nature ) as Jesus Christ the God-Man in John 1:14! Thus like I Correctly told you several times now Gary, my post in no way contradicts he scriptures that you posted! However you contradict the scriptures that I posted with your say so ( man's word ) that the REAL Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY and Not God the Word of John 1:1 Also! Case closed Gary as you have CLEARLY accepted a counterfeit Jesus as your Lord & Savior! In order to be saved ( born Again ) you must accept ( not reject like you do Gary ) the Real Jesus Christ as your Lord God & Savior and He is God-Man as per these AS IS scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & 8:58 ; Isaiah 9:6 ; Heb.1:6+8 ; Rev.22:12-13 ) !

Not for you who cant relate to the same from God as Jesus did I agree.

As for me, I recieved from God the very same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, as God commands of us to receive and be in His same image that He creates man to be spiritually, and just as with Jesus I didnt know who God actually was nor His heaven until God Himself opened it in us.

Is not that what you are lacking in yourself that you would have torely on the opinions of man in their belief systems instead of God Himself manifesting Himself in you>. Do you know what God cannot manifest Himself in you, come to you as He did in us?

Think on as to why God is not able to convey His message Himself. .
See that again Readers?!!! Gaery has once again Ignored the AS IS scriptures that I posted and just posted his WRONG say so ( man's word ) insted of showing us why the scriptures that I posted do not contradict his say so that that the real Jesus Christ is ONLY a man and not God the Word of John 1:1 also! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit Jesus ( just a man only when the as is scriptures that I posted PROVES He is God the Word also )!

Not my say so at all. Here is what Jesus Said of himself and his God he prayed to and obeyed that you count as satanic as you said the red letters are of.

It isn't I in whom you rebuke it is Jesus you rebuke.

John

Yes it is your say so as you are on record on CARM as stating Jesus Christ is ONLY a man and NOT God the Word of John 1:1 Also! Even Isaiah 9:6 tells us about that child to be born in John 1:14 by calling Him " Mighty God & everlasting Father" ! So do you deny that Isaiah was talking about our Savior Jesus Christ Gary?!!! Even God the Father calls ONLY that Son ( Jesus Christ not you or me or any other human ) " O God "! Jesus Himself even showed the unbelievers ( like you Gary ) in John 8:58 that He was the I Am ( God - the Word ) who spoke to Moses in the burning bush of Exodus 3:14, in order have known Abraham before Abraham was even born! Yes I agree with the scripture that you posted concerning Jesus' human Nature that in no way contradict the scripture that I posted concerning His Divin Nature as God the Word in John 1:1 & Isaiah 9:6, which covers both Old & New Testaments! Even Gen.1:26 proves thar God is Triune ( God said " US & OUR " ) as it agrees with Matt.28:19 ( FSHS ) & 1 John 5:7-8 KJV in the New Testament! Thus your say so ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) remains rebuked as per 2 Tim 3:16!

And I said that I agree 100% of what Jesus said in His human Nature ( John 1:14 ) concerning those scriptures that you posted!
You dint believe Jesus at all and still accuse him of being a god.
Thus it is CLEARLY you that are IGNORING the scriptures that I posted concerning His Divine Nature of being God the Word of John 1:1 BEFORE He became FLESH ( His human nature ) as Jesus Christ the God-Man in John 1:14! Thus like I Correctly told you several times now Gary, my post in no way contradicts he scriptures that you posted! However you contradict the scriptures that I posted with your say so ( man's word ) that the REAL Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY and Not God the Word of John 1:1 Also! Case closed Gary as you have CLEARLY accepted a counterfeit Jesus as your Lord & Savior! In order to be saved ( born Again ) you must accept ( not reject like you do Gary ) the Real Jesus Christ as your Lord God & Savior and He is God-Man as per these AS IS scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & 8:58 ; Isaiah 9:6 ; Heb.1:6+8 ; Rev.22:12-13 ) !
God is not a human LOL -- God is a Spirit and man is the kingdom for Him. You dont believe Jesus in that either in what he said in. Luke 17:20-21.

Yes it is your say so as you are on record on CARM as stating Jesus Christ is ONLY a man and NOT God
I didn't say that Jesus did, you act as if I wrote this. And that is why the red letters is of the dvil for you exactly.

John

the Word of John 1:1 Also! Even Isaiah 9:6 tells us about that child to be born in John 1:14 by calling Him " Mighty God & everlasting Father" ! So do you deny that Isaiah was talking about our Savior Jesus Christ Gary?!!! Even God the Father calls ONLY that Son ( Jesus Christ not you or me or any other human ) " O God "! Jesus Himself even showed the unbelievers ( like you Gary ) in John 8:58 that He was the I Am ( God - the Word ) who spoke to Moses in the burning bush of Exodus 3:14, in order have known Abraham before Abraham was even born! Yes I agree with the scripture that you posted concerning Jesus' human Nature that in no way contradict the scripture that I posted concerning His Divin Nature as God the Word in John 1:1 & Isaiah 9:6, which covers both Old & New Testaments! Even Gen.1:26 proves thar God is Triune ( God said " US & OUR " ) as it agrees with Matt.28:19 ( FSHS ) & 1 John 5:7-8 KJV in the New Testament! Thus your say so ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) remains rebuked as per 2 Tim 3:16!
Do you know why you are exempt from received the same from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and opened upon in him a knowledge that he did not have prior? Ill tell you why -- Beliefs with no reality of.

See that again Readers?!!! Gaery has once again Ignored the AS IS scriptures that I posted and just posted his WRONG say so ( man's word ) insted of showing us why the scriptures that I posted do not contradict his say so that that the real Jesus Christ is ONLY a man and not God the Word of John 1:1 also! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit Jesus ( just a man only when the as is scriptures that I posted PROVES He is God the Word also )!
You only posted your opinions about them from ignorance from lack in having Bods same disposition of mind. Even Jesus came to the realization for who God is in Matt 3:16. and Do you know why you are exempt from received the same from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and opened upon in him a knowledge that he did not have prior? Ill tell you why -- your own beliefs of a god that you have created in your own image, with no reality of the GHod of Heaven manifesting Himself in you as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

You are completely without that same God that is very obvious. .

You only posted your opinions about them from ignorance from lack in having Bods same disposition of mind. Even Jesus came to the realization for who God is in Matt 3:16. and Do you know why you are exempt from received the same from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and opened upon in him a knowledge that he did not have prior? Ill tell you why -- your own beliefs of a god that you have created in your own image, with no reality of the GHod of Heaven manifesting Himself in you as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

Wrong Gary, I posted the scriptures AS IS and you refused to stay on track with them! So once again Gary, John 1:1 states that " the Word was God " before He became " Flesh " as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! So Gary, here's a NEW question for you. Is Jesus Christ your Saviour ?

I didn't say that Jesus did, you act as if I wrote this. And that is why the red letters is of the dvil for you exactly.

John

Do you know why you are exempt from received the same from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and opened upon in him a knowledge that he did not have prior? Ill tell you why -- Beliefs with no reality of.
Wrong again Gary because you are in FACT on record on CARM as stating the real Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY and NOT God the Word of John 1:1 also!

You dint believe Jesus at all and still accuse him of being a god.

God is not a human LOL -- God is a Spirit and man is the kingdom for Him. You dont believe Jesus in that either in what he said in. Luke 17:20-21.
FYI, I NEVER said Jesus is a god as only JW's say! I correctly stated as per the AS IS scriptures in John 1:1+14 that God ( not god as you FALSLY say I said ) the Word became FLESH as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ! Also GOD is a TRINITY ( FSHS ) as per the AS IS scriptures in Matt.28:19 in conjunction with Gen.1:26 ( " GOD said " US & OUR " ) and 1 John 5:7-8! Here they are AS IS in this Bible Gary ----------------------

Genesis 1:26​

King James Version​

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. -----------------------------------

1 John 5:7-8​

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. ----------------------------------

John 1:1-14 King James Version​

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him ( God theWord Gary ); and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh ( FYI that's God-Man Gary ), and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. ----------------------------------

Matthew 28:19​

King James Version​

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name ( not names,{ FSHS } Gary ) of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Last edited:

John

Yes again, what Jesus told us concerning His human nature ( Flesh of John 1:14 ) and NOT His Divine as God the Word in John 1:1! Case closed Gary as the Real Jesus Christ is BOTH Fully God the Word of John 1:1 & Fully human as a Man as per His Flesh in John 1:14! Jesus Christ is our Saviour and Isaiah 43:3 + 11 + 12 + 15 CLEARLY states that He ( our Saviour ) is God! Case closed ----------------------------

Isaiah 43:3-15​

King James Version​

3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me ( Jesus Christ, Gary ) there is no saviour.
12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.
15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator ( God the Word of John 1:3/ Col.1:15-16, Gary ) of Israel, your King ( Jesus Christ, Gary ). Jesus Christ is King of kings Gary!

Last edited:
Not for you who cant relate to the same from God as Jesus did I agree.

As for me, I recieved from God the very same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, as God commands of us to receive and be in His same image that He creates man to be spiritually, and just as with Jesus I didnt know who God actually was nor His heaven until God Himself opened it in us.

Is not that what you are lacking in yourself that you would have torely on the opinions of man in their belief systems instead of God Himself manifesting Himself in you>. Do you know what God cannot manifest Himself in you, come to you as He did in us?

Think on as to why God is not able to convey His message Himself. .
I will never think on your say so ( man's word Gary )! I will go by GOD's say so in Gen.1:26 ; Isaiah 9:6 & 43:3;15 and John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8, ALL of which Proves the TRINITY and that Jesus is God-Man! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit Savior ( just a man only ) when Isaiah Proves our Saviour Jesus Christ is God the Word of John 1:1!

Wrong Gary, I posted the scriptures AS IS and you refused to stay on track with them! So once again Gary, John 1:1 states that " the Word was God " before He became " Flesh " as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! So Gary, here's a NEW question for you. Is Jesus Christ your Saviour ?
You never answered and I have asked you many times -- If you cant answer this question then just man up and confess that you do not know who Jesus was referring to when he said this of himself and his God who sent him instead accuse what Jesus Said in red letters is of the devil as you claim.

John

You never answered and I have asked you many times -- If you cant answer this question then just man up and confess that you do not know who Jesus was referring to when he said this of himself and his God who sent him instead accuse what Jesus Said in red letters is of the devil as you claim.

John

Yes I did answer ( so put a stop to telling your Lies that I did not Gary ) by stating that I agree 100% of what the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per these AS IS scriptures - John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 in conjunction with Isaiah 6:9 & 43:3+11+15 ) said in those in RED posted scriptures in His human nature ( Jesus also has a Divine nature - God the Word of John 1:1 who was with God )! But you did Not answer this question - Is Jesus Christ your Saviour or Not Gary? ---- A simple Yes or No will suffice! And if your answer is No, then tell us who your Saviour is!

Yes I did answer ( so put a stop to telling your Lies that I did not Gary ) by stating that I agree 100% of what the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per these AS IS scriptures - John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 in conjunction with Isaiah 6:9 & 43:3+11+15 ) said in those in RED posted scriptures in His human nature ( Jesus also has a Divine nature - God the Word of John 1:1 who was with God )! But you did Not answer this question - Is Jesus Christ your Saviour or Not Gary? ---- A simple Yes or No will suffice! And if your answer is No, then tell us who your Saviour is!
What was your answer without adding to or taking away from what Jesus Said. I must have missed it unless you added to or took away from what Jesus Said to appease your own ideas.

here Ill ask again -- Who was it Jesus spoke of who he said sent him and could do noting at all without his God who sent him? And dont add in your two cents or take away his. Just answer who wa it was you say sent Jesus.

That is more then fair. But you will not answer truthfully, for I know your every thoughts even before you speak.

What was your answer without adding to or taking away from what Jesus Said. I must have missed it unless you added to or took away from what Jesus Said to appease your own ideas.

here Ill ask again -- Who was it Jesus spoke of who he said sent him and could do noting at all without his God who sent him? And dont add in your two cents or take away his. Just answer who wa it was you say sent Jesus.

That is more then fair. But you will not answer truthfully, for I know your every thoughts even before you speak.
FYI AGAIN Gary, I did in fact answer that I agree 100% about what Jesus said in those scriptures that you posted concerning His human nature! But you did NOT answer my question to you! Now for the 2nd time Gary - Do you accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour or not? A simple yes or no will suffice! Answer that question and then I will re-answer your questions again if you so desire ! The readers are waiting to see your answer to my question Gary! So answer it this time in your response instead of ignoring it like the plague! Is or is Not Jesus Christ your Saviour?

FYI AGAIN Gary, I did in fact answer that I agree 100% about what Jesus said in those scriptures that you posted concerning His human nature!
No you do not at all, you falsely accuse him of being God even though you read what he said about his God and himself.
But you did NOT answer my question to you! Now for the 2nd time Gary - Do you accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour or not?
And for the 2nd time Jesus lead me to the one who did the the saving, the same One he spoke of in those quotes of Him. And Jesus can save you as well if you would follow him to the one he spoke of who saved him from his own Jewish denominational beliefs for law.

A simple yes or no will suffice!
Yes he saved me, lead me to his God who saved him.

Now Ill ask you, a simple yes or not -- Are you saved and exactly as the God Jesus was of, perfect even as your Father ion heaven is perfect, walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following as Jesus did? Yes or No! If you are not these things then you are not saved to have them at all.
Answer that question and then I will re-answer your questions again if you so desire !
Is answered, now you can answer my question.
The readers are waiting to see your answer to my question Gary!
The readers are waiting to see your answer as well rodney.
So answer it this time in your response instead of ignoring it like the plague! Is or is Not Jesus Christ your Saviour?
SO now is the time for you to man up and say either you are exactly as Jesus was in the Father which is His salvation, or not? Instead of ignoring it like the plague. Did God save you to be in His same image and walk as He did with Jesus the one He sent for you to be like yourself? If you have any other answer than to be exactly as the God Jesus presented, then the plague has you under complete condemnation.

You dont have a clue why God sent Jesus as He said in this below of himself and his God who sent him. and in fact yopui call him a blasphemer and the red letters is of the devil for you, just as you said they are did you not? Shall we revisit what you said of the red letters?

The readers are waiting! Who was this Jesus was referring to that you cannot answer honestly?

John

#1 - No you do not at all, you falsely accuse him of being God even though you read what he said about his God and himself.

And for the 2nd time Jesus lead me to the one who did the the saving, the same One he spoke of in those quotes of Him. And Jesus can save you as well if you would follow him to the one he spoke of who saved him from his own Jewish denominational beliefs for law.

#2 - Yes he saved me, lead me to his God who saved him.

Now Ill ask you, a simple yes or not -- Are you saved and exactly as the God Jesus was of, perfect even as your Father ion heaven is perfect, walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following as Jesus did? Yes or No! If you are not these things then you are not saved to have them at all.

Is answered, now you can answer my question.

The readers are waiting to see your answer as well rodney.

SO now is the time for you to man up and say either you are exactly as Jesus was in the Father which is His salvation, or not? Instead of ignoring it like the plague. Did God save you to be in His same image and walk as He did with Jesus the one He sent for you to be like yourself? If you have any other answer than to be exactly as the God Jesus presented, then the plague has you under complete condemnation.

You dont have a clue why God sent Jesus as He said in this below of himself and his God who sent him. and in fact yopui call him a blasphemer and the red letters is of the devil for you, just as you said they are did you not? Shall we revisit what you said of the red letters?

The readers are waiting! Who was this Jesus was referring to that you cannot answer honestly?

John

#1 - See that readers?!!! Gary says that I falsely accuse God the Father's ONLY Begotten Son ( Jesus Christ - John 1:18 ) as being God, when God the Father actually calls Him " O God " in Hebrews 1:8, just after all His created angels worshiped Him in Heb.1:6! So yes indeed Jesus is God as well as Man! John 1:1+14 Proves that Fact! #2 - FYI again Gary, the Yes or No question to you was " is Jesus your Saviour ? "! Your answer did not say " Yes He is my Saviour was or No He is not my Saviour "! So this time Gary, say either this " Yes Jesus is my Saviour or No Jesus is not my Saviour " and then I will continue to answer the rest of your response here! So give your answer EXACTLY that way without any side tracks so we can continue on! I did not ask if Jesus saved you, I asked if Jesus is your Saviour! Thus answer Yes Jesus is my Saviour because I accepted Him as my Saviour or No Jesus is Not my Saviour because I did Not accept Him as my Saviour!

Last edited:
Back