Incontrovertible Proof the Jesus Rose from the Grave

Some did, some didn't.

The sun never stood still in the sky. There was no global flood. The dead did not walk the streets of Jerusalem.

The Assyrians did invade Israel, capture many towns, but fail to capture Jerusalem. Herod was a Roman client king. There was a big battle at Megiddo between the Egyptians and the Canaanites.
Since you were not there, you are just guessing.

Some did, some didn't.

The sun never stood still in the sky. There was no global flood. The dead did not walk the streets of Jerusalem.

The Assyrians did invade Israel, capture many towns, but fail to capture Jerusalem. Herod was a Roman client king. There was a big battle at Megiddo between the Egyptians and the Canaanites.
However the Babylonians did capture Jerusalem.

"I saw a red car being driven by a Caucasian man."
"I saw a dark red Mercedes C-Class."

Various accounts.

"I saw a red car being driven by a Caucasian man."
"I saw a black car being driven by an Asian woman."

Contradictory accounts.

The latter is what we get from the Bible.
Give specifics, not hypotheticals about cars.

What verse exactly talks about cars.

Since you were not there, you are just guessing.
No I am not. There are Assyrian, Roman and Egyptian records confirming those Bible stories.

There is no contemporary record of the sun standing still in the sky, which Babylonian and Egyptian astrologers/astronomers would have noticed. There is no universal recent genetic bottleneck in all land vertebrate species, and the geological record shows no universal flood since humans evolved. There is no contemporary record of an unusual event like the dead walking the streets of Jerusalem.

The Bible is a mix of poetry, myth, history and more. It is not a history textbook, nor is it a science textbook.

No I am not. There are Assyrian, Roman and Egyptian records confirming those Bible stories.

There is no contemporary record of the sun standing still in the sky, which Babylonian and Egyptian astrologers/astronomers would have noticed. There is no universal recent genetic bottleneck in all land vertebrate species, and the geological record shows no universal flood since humans evolved. There is no contemporary record of an unusual event like the dead walking the streets of Jerusalem.

The Bible is a mix of poetry, myth, history and more. It is not a history textbook, nor is it a science textbook.
So you are abandoning the claim that Jerusalem was never invaded.

Can you prove that the record from Egypt and Babalyon did not leave anything out?

So you are abandoning the claim that Jerusalem was never invaded.
You appear to be confusing the Assyrian invasion during the reign of King Hezekiah with the later Babylonian invasion. The Assyrians besieged Jerusalem, but did not capture it.

Can you prove that the record from Egypt and Babalyon did not leave anything out?
Where did I make that claim? When two independent historical records are in general agreement then the events described likely happened.

You appear to be confusing the Assyrian invasion during the reign of King Hezekiah with the later Babylonian invasion. The Assyrians besieged Jerusalem, but did not capture it.

Where did I make that claim? When two independent historical records are in general agreement then the events described likely happened.
You brought up the Assyrians as a point as to where the Bible was wrong. The Bible never says the Assyrians captured Jerusalem

And you were the one who used the Egyptians and Babylonians as proof.

So you are now admitting that you have no solid proof that the events in question did not happen.

Every single religious narrative in this world includes some principles that FIRST originated in the teachings of the faithful that embrace Jesus Christ. There is a reason the ancient Egyptians spoke of a "son" that died and arose from the grave. The Truth of Jesus Christ started before this world was ever formed.
man, you couldn’t be more wrong

No. If He "bled completely out" then there would not be any blood on the Shroud of Turin, as stated in the OP. The evidence in this thread contradicts your claim.
If I remember correctly the image on the shroud is reversed, so not like a wrapped body, but like a painting of one. That’s why they say the image was made by some magic light explosion.

The whole thing is nuts

Back