Interpret John 1:1 by John 1:1.

addressing the OP again, understand the ontology of God is expressed in John 1:1 clearly. as with Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
Why do you keep using this Isaiah 41:4 "proof" verse when last, achronim in Hebrew, is plural, and doesn't support your argument? You've been rebutted over and over again on this.

WITH as in John 1:1 is the same one Person, because John 1:1c clearly states this, just as Isaiah 48:12 do, "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
First and last with respect to the generations, ie, God is Eternal. Jesus isn't.

To be one of God's stars. Of course. ;)

4Then the word of the LORD came to Abram, saying, “This one will not be your heir, but one who comes from your own body will be your heir.” 5And the LORD took him outside and said, “Now look to the heavens and count the stars, if you are able.” Then He told him, “So shall your offspring (seed) be.”
This is the IGNORANCE I speak of. YOUR LLL for today, Acts 17:24 " God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;" Acts 17:25 " Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;" Acts 17:26 " And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;"

don knotts here is ajohnny come lately, Romans 4:16 " Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all," Romans 4:17 " (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were." Romans 4:18 " Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be."

who is the SEED? Galatians 3:16 " Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ."

as said, this is the IGNORANCE I SPEAK OF", as if Jewish is something special.... well no. your LLL again,

Romans 9:4 " Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;" Romans 9:5 " Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen." Romans 9:6 " Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:" Romans 9:7 " Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called." Romans 9:8 " That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed." (ONE NEED TO READ THAT AGAIN).

let put it out by itself. Romans 9:8 " That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed."

PICJAG, 101G.

This is the IGNORANCE I speak of. YOUR LLL for today, Acts 17:24 " God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;" Acts 17:25 " Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;" Acts 17:26 " And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;"

don knotts here is ajohnny come lately, Romans 4:16 " Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all," Romans 4:17 " (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were." Romans 4:18 " Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be."

who is the SEED? Galatians 3:16 " Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ."

as said, this is the IGNORANCE I SPEAK OF", as if Jewish is something special.... well no. your LLL again,

Romans 9:4 " Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;" Romans 9:5 " Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen." Romans 9:6 " Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:" Romans 9:7 " Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called." Romans 9:8 " That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed." (ONE NEED TO READ THAT AGAIN).

let put it out by itself. Romans 9:8 " That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed."

PICJAG, 101G.
The ignorance is on your side. It's plain to see that the seed promised to Abraham were physical, from his own body, like the stars, regardless of what the apostate Paul says.

Now, back to John 1:1...... the Word of God is God, that is, the ECHAD in First, and Last. this is the UNITY that our brother of messianic judaism understand. but with one exception, this unity is not in separate persons as our trinitarian brothers also believe. please understand this is a UNITY that is Numeral of one PERSON. as I posted in "what is messianic judaism". this unity that they speak of is nothing but a numerical difference of the same one person. just as the Greek word G243 allos clearly state. listen, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. the same SORT? and sort means, 1. a particular kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature. 2. character, quality, or nature. my source for this definition is dictionary.com

lets break this down, the, numerical difference, is in Ordinal designation of FIRST, and LAST.

the SORT: a. character or nature. lets see the Nature first. John 4:24a " God is a Spirit". a Indicate "ONLY ONE". but how is this one a numerical difference? good question, answer in SHARE in the ECHAD, scripture, Philippians 2:6 " Who, being in the form
of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" as said the "form" of God is Spirit, (here, the term is G3444 μορφή morphe), but how is this one Spirit a numerical difference? the answer lay in the root of G3444 μορφή morphe, which is G3313 μέρος meros, which means, 1. a portion. and another word for portion is SHARE". so in the ECHAD of God as a plurality, he is the EQUAL Share of himself in flesh. hence the numerical difference of ordinal FIRST and Ordinal LAST. this is the UNITY of "ONE" .... Person that our brothers and sisters of messianic judaism understand,

this is as well should be with our trinitarian brothers and sisters. so those of messianic judaism, and trinitarian are not far apart from the truth that God is a unity of ONE PERSON ....... IN NUMERAL of Ordinal Numbers of First and Last. this is bible. better known as "Diversified Oneness", (101G).

so the KEY to understanding John 1:1 is in numerals and not in PERSONS.

so I challenge both those of messianic judaism, and trinitarian to GRASP this understanding of God in the ECHAD by .......... NUMERALS instead of PERSONS.

PICJAG, 101G.

Now, back to John 1:1...... the Word of God is God, that is, the ECHAD in First, and Last. this is the UNITY that our brother of messianic judaism understand. but with one exception, this unity is not in separate persons as our trinitarian brothers also believe. please understand this is a UNITY that is Numeral of one PERSON. as I posted in "what is messianic judaism". this unity that they speak of is nothing but a numerical difference of the same one person. just as the Greek word G243 allos clearly state. listen, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. the same SORT? and sort means, 1. a particular kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature. 2. character, quality, or nature. my source for this definition is dictionary.com

lets break this down, the, numerical difference, is in Ordinal designation of FIRST, and LAST.

the SORT: a. character or nature. lets see the Nature first. John 4:24a " God is a Spirit". a Indicate "ONLY ONE". but how is this one a numerical difference? good question, answer in SHARE in the ECHAD, scripture, Philippians 2:6 " Who, being in the form
of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" as said the "form" of God is Spirit, (here, the term is G3444 μορφή morphe), but how is this one Spirit a numerical difference? the answer lay in the root of G3444 μορφή morphe, which is G3313 μέρος meros, which means, 1. a portion. and another word for portion is SHARE". so in the ECHAD of God as a plurality, he is the EQUAL Share of himself in flesh. hence the numerical difference of ordinal FIRST and Ordinal LAST. this is the UNITY of "ONE" .... Person that our brothers and sisters of messianic judaism understand,

this is as well should be with our trinitarian brothers and sisters. so those of messianic judaism, and trinitarian are not far apart from the truth that God is a unity of ONE PERSON ....... IN NUMERAL of Ordinal Numbers of First and Last. this is bible. better known as "Diversified Oneness", (101G).

so the KEY to understanding John 1:1 is in numerals and not in PERSONS.

so I challenge both those of messianic judaism, and trinitarian to GRASP this understanding of God in the ECHAD by .......... NUMERALS instead of PERSONS.

PICJAG, 101G.
You can't even grasp Isaiah 41:4 and how it destroys your argument. Start there.

a birth mother is not always the biological mother. do you know what a surrogate mother is? ..... thank you.

he called her woman, for that's just what she is to him. ...... next.

PICJAG, 101G.
Yea, I know what a "surrogate mother is? It's a woman who agrees to delivery/labour for another woman who will become the child's parent after birth. So, who was Jesus' surrogate mother other than his real mother Mary?

Also, regarding John 19:26 and Jesus' use of the word "woman" was "NOT" meant to be disrespectful. Woman was, in fact, "a highly respectful and affectionate mode of address," Marvin Vincent, Word Studies in the New Testament. Jesus used the same word at John 2:4. So now what are you going to tell me Mr. Ordinal?

IN GOD THE SON,
james

So, who was Jesus' surrogate mother other than his real mother Mary?
man Oh man, when will they ever learn?
Also, regarding John 19:26 and Jesus' use of the word "woman" was "NOT" meant to be disrespectful. Woman was, in fact, "a highly respectful and affectionate mode of address," Marvin Vincent, Word Studies in the New Testament. Jesus used the same word at John 2:4. So now what are you going to tell me Mr. Ordinal?
is not your biological birth mother a Woman? so do you call her mom or woman? ....... well

PICJAG, 101G.

man Oh man, when will they ever learn?

is not your biological birth mother a Woman? so do you call her mom or woman? ....... well

PICJAG, 101G.
Don't "man Oh man" me. You are avoiding my question? "So, who was Jesus' surrogate mother other than his real mother Mary?" I'm not letting you off the hook with the "stupid" answer you gave me. You explicitly stated that Jesus had a "surrogate" mother, so who was she? A "surrogate" mother is someone other than one's real mother. Jesus' real mother as I proved from Scripture is Mary, so who is His surrogate mother?

IN GOD THE SON,
james

So, who was Jesus' surrogate mother other than his real mother Mary?
you answered your own question...,. Mary is the Lord Jesus surrogate mother, man Oh man...... oh my, how hard is it to understand.

and as for, ""stupid" answer", it's for stupid people. ...... :eek: YIKES.

like right now, wasting time, instead of addressing the topic at hand with scriptures.

PICJAG, 101G.

Jesus didn't live in a 21st century world. Since there is only one true God to choose from, why then do have a God which is not the Lord's God?
first of all, there is no choice in one?...... (smile). and two, the Lord Jesus LIVE, because he's all centuries.
Next question?

PICJAJ, 101G.

you answered your own question...,. Mary is the Lord Jesus surrogate mother, man Oh man...... oh my, how hard is it to understand.

and as for, ""stupid" answer", it's for stupid people. ...... :eek: YIKES.

like right now, wasting time, instead of addressing the topic at hand with scriptures.

PICJAG, 101G.
Jamesh is right. If Mary isn't Jesus' biological mother, there's no way of verifying he's really Jewish, and no reason to argue that he has any lineage to David.

You didn't think this through, did you ?

Obi-wan Kenobi

now, back to John 1:1 . the difference between the truth od God, and men false doctrine is a numerical difference of only "ONE PERSON,
this is the key to understanding the Godhewad.

as the apostle said by the Holy Ghost, and Now I the same.... "NOT ALL MEN HAVE THIS KNOWLEDGE."

if anyone is in a truth, then lets have a discussion on the NUMERICAL position of God in the ECHAD, of ONE PERSON only, else on can just talk or run their mouths on their on.

PICJAG, 101G.

Jamesh is right. If Mary isn't Jesus' biological mother, there's no way of verifying he's really Jewish, and no reason to argue that he has any lineage to David.

You didn't think this through, did you ?

Obi-wan Kenobi
same IGNORANCE, a birthright is in place, so Legally he has the right.... end of Story.

PICJAG, 101G.

Back