Interpret John 1:1 by John 1:1.

First thanks for the reply,
#1. "Is the son of man human or is he Spirit". answer Spirit, and supportive Scripture, John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." ok, lets see who came from above"? scripture, John 6:62 "What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?" one more to be sure. John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while talking to Nicodemus on EARTH, at the same time he, Jesus, was in Heaven, only God can do that in the ECHAD. remember this is not OMNIpresent, because he was G2758 κενόω kenoo, (see below), but this is God as Ordinal First, and Ordinal Last.

Notice John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." and the only one from above is the Son of man, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

so the Son of Man is Spirit/spirit that was in flesh, in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'), state. as said above he is Spirit, because only God in the ECHAD, without OMNIpresent powers can be in two Spatial at the same time, (Which is a whole topice by itself).

#2. "Is the son of man the Son of God or is he God?" answer, the son of God is the Body, or the OUTWARD MAN'/FLESH, that the Son of man, or the INWARD MAN/spirit came in, scripture, for the son of God, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God." son of God is Born, son of man is Given from above, as stated. scripture, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

did you see it" understand a child is "BORN", the son of God .... it came out of Mary, the Son, the Son of man, is "GIVEN", that came from Heaven.

now in that flesh the Body, it, the body, (and yes the body is called a "it", see 1 Corinthians 15:35 & 36), takes on the Idenity of the spirit that is in it. example, if you and i meet face to face i would still not have seen the real you, oh yes I would have seen the temple or the tabernacle, or the house or the building, or the body that you're in but not the real you, who is spirit, and soul.

example, if 101G, say was kileed in an accident, and the police come to 101G's residents and informs his wife that 101G had died, and will she Identify the ... "BODY" ... of her ... "Husband". see it it now, that body is not her husband, her husband been gone, but the body identifies her husband 101G. see it now"?

the Body is the OUTWARD MAN, flesh bone and Blood.... ie, "Son of God". the spirit in that Body, the INWARD MAN... is the person,understand now" the body takes on the idenity of who's in it.

this is why I know that the Lord Jesus is God. for John 2 when he said, John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." ... he, he, he, will raise it up, that body was not ... "he". ..... because, John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body." again, he, he, he spoke of his body

hope this helped, and you be blessed. and thanks for the question.

PICJAG, 101G.
Now listen closely and pay attention! The Son of Man is human based on his mother being human who birthed Him. The Son of God is deity based on his Father being Deity/God. Jesus did not have a human father because God is not biology. This is also why Jesus referred to Himself on numerous occasions as the "Son of Man" and as the "Son of God." And this also why Jesus Christ is the only being that has two natures, one being human and the other deity/God.

Now, you can prove me wrong (Mr. birds and bees) by giving me an example of a son that does not share the same nature as its father. :rolleyes:

This is why I can say,
IN GOD THE SON,
james

Now listen closely and pay attention! The Son of Man is human based on his mother being human who birthed Him
The Son of man have no HUMAN Mother. he is from heaven.
The Son of God is deity based on his Father being Deity/God. Jesus did not have a human father because God is not biology.
The Son of God is "FLESH" that was Born, see Luke 1:35 " And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

the Son of God is no more after the RESURRECTION.

PICJAG, 101G

John 1:1 " In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
Beginning: G746 ἀρχή arche (ar-chee') n.
1. (properly abstract) a commencement.
2. (concretely) chief (in various applications of order, time, place, or rank).
[from G756]
KJV: beginning, corner, (at the, the) first (estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule
Root(s): G756

and God is "Spirit", John 4:24a... ,eaning God is ABSTRACT. ...................................... BINGIO.

PICJAG, 101G.

The Son of God is "FLESH" that was Born, see Luke 1:35 " And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

PICJAG, 101G
NO more after the resurrection????
Then WHY do we see The Son of God referred to many times AFTER the resurrection???
Did He vanish from the universe????

WHO is the US and OUR in v. 1:26????
the Ordinal First, and the Ordinal, Last who "WAS" to com. just as John 1:1 states...... in the beginning ... "WAS" ... the Word.... (smile).... the word WAS God in the beginning, (because he was "WITH" , but now "WITH" us Emmauel .... "WITH" US in FLESH. ... BINGO. :cool:

PICJAG, 101G.

the Ordinal First, and the Ordinal, Last who "WAS" to com. just as John 1:1 states...... in the beginning ... "WAS" ... the Word.... (smile).... the word WAS God in the beginning, (because he was "WITH" , but now "WITH" us Emmauel .... "WITH" US in FLESH. ... BINGO. :cool:

PICJAG, 101G.
Extremely complex explanation.

PICJAG, 101G.
Yet the Son of God is no longer in the flesh but is the Spirit of Christ in us which is the one God and one Lord. Is God a diversity of persons in a unified relationship yet it is the one God that speaks and manifest and expresses himself. God bless you. :)

NO more after the resurrection????
Then WHY do we see The Son of God referred to many times AFTER the resurrection???
Did He vanish from the universe????
The concept of the son of man is a sign. Do you not know that? Jesus is a sign and so are we and that sign of the son of man points to the Son of God and the Son of God points to the Father. When we become sons of God then we can put that sign away because we do not need it! God bless you. :)

PICJAG, 101G
Ok, you better pay attention again. You said, "The Son of man have no HUMAN Mother. he is from heaven."

I see, so when Jesus was on that cross He said at John 19:26, "Woman, behold your son!" Tell me this, is this the "Ordinal" way a son would speak to his birth mother? What planet are you and seventhday from, Pluto?

IN GOD THE SON,
james

I see, so when Jesus was on that cross He said at John 19:26, "Woman, behold your son!" Tell me this, is this the "Ordinal" way a son would speak to his birth mother?
a birth mother is not always the biological mother. do you know what a surrogate mother is? ..... thank you.
Tell me this, is this the "Ordinal" way a son would speak to his birth mother?
he called her woman, for that's just what she is to him. ...... next.

PICJAG, 101G.

Ok, you better pay attention again. You said, "The Son of man have no HUMAN Mother. he is from heaven."

I see, so when Jesus was on that cross He said at John 19:26, "Woman, behold your son!" Tell me this, is this the "Ordinal" way a son would speak to his birth mother? What planet are you and seventhday from, Pluto?

IN GOD THE SON,
james
What is deep under the ground may not at all appear like what is on the surface. A sign and what it points to is not the same. Jesus is a sign as a son of man and an express image as the Son of God. You have a sign pointing to an express image and a express image pointing to God.

Well, this sign had a human birth just like we and we are signs too because we are contained in Chorist image. What happens to the sign when we know what it points to?

The son had a mother because he was a human sign of the express image of God but as the express image of God the son has not a mother but only a Father and you can put the son away and you can put the mother away as well because the mother is a sign too. As well we can put ourselves away because we are signs that point to the Son of God and all the sons of God contained in Christ! God bless you. :)

Yet the Son of God is no longer in the flesh but is the Spirit of Christ in us which is the one God and one Lord. Is God a diversity of persons in a unified relationship yet it is the one God that speaks and manifest and expresses himself. God bless you. :)
Jesus shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven; he shall come in the same flesh, in the same human nature.
Acts 1:11

WHO is the US and OUR in v. 1:26????
I still cannot believe many are in a delusion on Genesis 1:26? did not the Lord Jesus put and end to that nonesense? listen, Matthew 19:3 " The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" 19:4 " And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

How hard is it not to understand,, that there is no US nor OUR at Genesis 1:26 that made the male and the female. Matthew 19:4 put an end to that nonesense. "he" is one person who made the male and the female .... just as Genesis 1:27 states. AGAIN, THERE IS NO "US" NOR ANY "OUR" AT GENESIS 1:26. THE "US", AND THE "OUR" WAS ..... TO COME.... HELLO.

PICJAG, 101G.

Jesus shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven; he shall come in the same flesh, in the same human nature.
Acts 1:11

Whether Jesus comes in human flesh or not Jesus is in our flesh and spiritually indwells us because he is Spirit not a glorified flesh body. If Jesus comes as a sign again there must be a purpose for it but this is what Paul said and it is very important!

2Co 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

God bless you.

Back