Is Jesus Both Lord and God?

How so? Jesus and I both say he is the son of God, and the father and i both say Jesus is his son.

You are yet to show me teaching false rheology, in fact, you teach against the scripture...You teach Jesus is his own father
I know -- These believe Jesus as God came to his mother Mary impregnated her and gave birth to himself LOL. That is kinda kinky for me.

These do not believe Matt 3:16 ever happened in Jesus.

There is no word of God in the scripture...You made up a false God.

you forgot vs 22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

This is proof that Jesus is not God. Jesus spoke of his death...God cannot die...You guys are so silly. You have a God who can die. You claim to have one God but argue three.
Isn't that crazy, the god they worship is still in a grave and they have been waiting for this god to come to them for over 2000 years and save them LOL. Truth is He is at their door knocking and any man who lets Him in He will come to you, sup with you and be in you. Rev 3:20.

And 3;21 we who has overcome sit with Him in His throne this very day.
And 22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Problem is these are so busy dictating to their gods their own rules for a belief they cant hear a word He says.

He wasn't talking about Jesus, he was talking about the One who appeared to Abraham, Adam, Moses, Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room and all today who He has appeared to. See Matt 3:16, this is the one who Appears and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in you.

The reason you you say IN GOD THE SON is because you have not met the One who made Jesus His son, Adam His son, Abraham His son, Moses His son, 120 His sons,d me His son. .

That One is at your door knocking this day and anyone who will let Him in He will come to you as He did these and sup with you and be in you as well. That is what made all of these His sons and all today who will obey and receive from God Himself make you His son. Rev 3:20.

You are not a child of God or your god would not be flesh, a man, instead of the One of Spirit who came to that man and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in that 30 year old man and makes us all His son.

Here is the kicker in 1 John 3. When you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him just as all of these, especially Jesus, saw Him as He is. Matt 3:16 is when that happened ion Jesus.

You dont believe Matt 3:16 do you?
You dont believe the same Spirit came to Adam where he became like God to know this difference in Gen 3:22,
You dont believe He came to Abraham Moses, Jesus 120 alike do you, and do you know why you dont believe Matt 3:16? I do, so does the Father of us because your father is a man and not Spirit that God is.
There is only one Lord of glory in 1 Cor 2:8 and there is only one Lord 1 Cor 8:6 who is Lord over all Rom 10:12 who is the only Sovereign and Lord Jude 1:4. He is also the Lord in the book of Acts. So He is the great I Am in John 8:58 who spoke to Moses in Exodus 3. Jesus said no man has seen the Father or heard His voice. So Moses did not see or hear the Father on Sinai, it was the Son.

Last edited:
I've been freed from works...from that false theology.

When will you be freed from it?
Freed from it ??? Oh' I am commissioned by God Himself to do His works, and did His work for many years. Spent over 25 years counseling inmates in just about every prison in Texas. Fed and clothed the street people, gathered food from market for the food bank, went into Cook Children's Hospital several days a week to pray with parents and children in dire need, and that list goes on.

How about you, you say you are free from these works. Tell me how God initiated you free from His works, by sitting in a pew? And you say I am false theology? ROFLOL.

You dont have a clue who God is nor how He WORKS in man!

Freed from it ??? Oh' I am commissioned by God Himself to do His works, and did His work for many years. Spent over 25 years counseling inmates in just about every prison in Texas. Fed and clothed the street people, gathered food from market for the food bank, went into Cook Children's Hospital several days a week to pray with parents and children in dire need, and that list goes on.

How about you, you say you are free from these works. Tell me how God initiated you free from His works, by sitting in a pew? And you say I am false theology? ROFLOL.

You dont have a clue who God is nor how He WORKS in man!
You use your "good works" to hopefully obtain "salvation".

Eph 2:10 For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance as our way of life.

He wasn't talking about Jesus, he was talking about the One who appeared to Abraham, Adam, Moses, Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room and all today who He has appeared to. See Matt 3:16, this is the one who Appears and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in you.

The reason you you say IN GOD THE SON is because you have not met the One who made Jesus His son, Adam His son, Abraham His son, Moses His son, 120 His sons,d me His son. .

That One is at your door knocking this day and anyone who will let Him in He will come to you as He did these and sup with you and be in you as well. That is what made all of these His sons and all today who will obey and receive from God Himself make you His son. Rev 3:20.

You are not a child of God or your god would not be flesh, a man, instead of the One of Spirit who came to that man and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in that 30 year old man and makes us all His son.

Here is the kicker in 1 John 3. When you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him just as all of these, especially Jesus, saw Him as He is. Matt 3:16 is when that happened ion Jesus.

You dont believe Matt 3:16 do you?
You dont believe the same Spirit came to Adam where he became like God to know this difference in Gen 3:22,
You dont believe He came to Abraham Moses, Jesus 120 alike do you, and do you know why you dont believe Matt 3:16? I do, so does the Father of us because your father is a man and not Spirit that God is.
Uh oh Gary Mac, you just stepped in it! You said in your very first sentence, "
"He wasn't talking about Jesus, he was talking about the One who appeared to Abraham, Adam, Moses," Since Stephen stated at Acts 7:2 that, "The God of glory appeared to your father Abraham when he was in Mesopotamia, before he live in Harin." And at Genesis 17:1-2, "Now when Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am God Almighty; Walk before Me, and be blameless, vs2, And I will establish My covenant between Me and you, And I will multiply you exceedingly." For your information this was a "physical" appearance by God Almighty.

It could not have been God the Father who appeared to Abram because the Father cannot be seen. This is confirmed by Jesus Christ Himself at John 5:37 and at John 6:46, read it for yourself. So, tell us all here who physically appeared to Abram that is clearly identified as "The Lord God Almighty?"

IN GOD THE SON,
james

Yes stepped right into the Spirit of God just as all of these did.
It could not have been God the Father who appeared to Abram because the Father cannot be seen.
You dont understand, God is a Spirit, cant see Spirit but you can know God by His same Spirit. BTW, Spirit denotes mind, to have the mind of God and that is the only way you can see Him.

So you say Gods Spirit that cant be seen didnt come to Jesus and spend up all of who He is and all of His heaven in that man?

OK sense Jesus didnt see Him as you claim, then who was it Jesus saw? You dont have a clue who that was who came to all of these. But if you will read it you will see the Spirit of God came to all of these, you just cant relate to Gods being a Spirit is all. He is a state of mind to have His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called.
This is confirmed by Jesus Christ Himself at John 5:37
It is confirmed by Jesus that his Father who is a Spirit sent him to lead you to the same place in God who is Spirit that he receieved from God.
Jesus was very clear that Spirit doesnt have flesh and bone. You just do not believe God is a Spirit is all, and the reason you believe that is you serve a different God from the One Jesus obeyed and served.
and at John 6:46, read it for yourself. So, tell us all here who physically appeared to Abram that is clearly identified as "The Lord God Almighty?"
46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

Jesus was spot on in this, Not that any man has seen God physically, that is impossible for God is a Spirit, but we who is of God, we have seen Him just as Jesus did, I have seen Him. He is not flesh, He is a Spirit and man is the temple of Him, you just do not believe God is Spirit and the very reason you go without. same Spirit in us that He is just as Jesus said

IN GOD THE SON,
james
I am His son, I know my Father well, He is come to me and He would come to you for He is at your door knocking this day and any man who will let Him in, He will come to you and sup with you and be in you. Rev 3:20.

OK, perhaps you can explain how a mortal man can come and be in you. The only way would be sexually.

You are so lost from God who is a Spirit.

John 4:24 -- God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

You dont believe John, and you dont believe Jesus. You dont worship God, you worship flesh. But I guarantee Jesus was correct that the Spirit of God came to him in Matt 3:16 and all of these, but not to you for sure.

It could not have been God the Father who appeared to Abram because the Father cannot be seen. This is confirmed by Jesus Christ Himself at John 5:37 and at John 6:46, read it for yourself. So, tell us all here who physically appeared to Abram that is clearly identified as "The Lord God Almighty?"

IN GOD THE SON,
james
James, you are up to your neck in it...If it was not God the father then you are claiming it was another God. therefore you have more than one God...you are a polytheist...
not only that but you said that God cannot be seen, therefore Jesus is not God

James, you are up to your neck in it...If it was not God the father then you are claiming it was another God. therefore you have more than one God...you are a polytheist...
not only that but you said that God cannot be seen, therefore Jesus is not God
Obviously your not thinking straight and your being "illogical." At Acts 7:2 Stephen said the following. "Hear me brethren and fathers! The God of glory APPEARED to our father Abraham when he was in Mesopotamia, before he lived in Haran."

Stephen is quoting Genesis 12:1-7 and telling Abram to get out of Dodge, which he does. At vs7 the Lord appears to Abram again and tells him, "To your descendants I will give you this land." So he built an altar there to the Lord who had APPEARED him." Then, at Genesis 17:1-3, (Pay close attention.) "Now when Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord APPEARED to Abram and said to him, "I am God Almighty; Walk before Me, and be blameless, Vs2, And I will establish My covenant between Me and you, And I will greatly multiply you exceedingly." What does Abram do at vs3? "And Abram fell on his face and GOD talked with him. This was a physical appearance by the Lord God Almighty.

Now, since God is Spirit or a spiritual being according to John 4:24 and a spirit cannot be seen (according to Jesus at Luke 24:39) who appeared physically to Abram? The Father is eliminated! Btw, do you believe that Stephen is claiming there is another God? Go ahead, you and Gary Mac reconcile this huge and seemingly contradiction.

IN GOD THE SON,
james

Obviously your not thinking straight and your being "illogical." At Acts 7:2 Stephen said the following. "Hear me brethren and fathers! The God of glory APPEARED to our father Abraham when he was in Mesopotamia, before he lived in Haran."
How many Gods do you have?
Stephen is quoting Genesis 12:1-7 and telling Abram to get out of Dodge, which he does. At vs7 the Lord appears to Abram again and tells him, "To your descendants I will give you this land." So he built an altar there to the Lord who had APPEARED him." Then, at Genesis 17:1-3, (Pay close attention.) "Now when Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord APPEARED to Abram and said to him, "I am God Almighty; Walk before Me, and be blameless, Vs2, And I will establish My covenant between Me and you, And I will greatly multiply you exceedingly." What does Abram do at vs3? "And Abram fell on his face and GOD talked with him. This was a physical appearance by the Lord God Almighty.
Believers have only one God...
Now, since God is Spirit or a spiritual being according to John 4:24 and a spirit cannot be seen (according to Jesus at Luke 24:39) who appeared physically to Abram?
Are you saying that God the father cannot appear as a man? God appeared in the form of a man.
The Father is eliminated! Btw,
How is the father eliminated? Is this the father or Jesus speaking...
2 Corinthians 6:18
And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
do you believe that Stephen is claiming there is another God?
Nope...Stephen was referring to God the father and his son Lord Jesus...Nowhere does Stephen claim that Jesus is God...
55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
Go ahead, you and Gary Mac reconcile this huge and seemingly contradiction.

IN GOD THE SON,
james
You just eliminated God the father from being God...
The Father is eliminated!

How many Gods do you have?

Believers have only one God...

Are you saying that God the father cannot appear as a man? God appeared in the form of a man.

How is the father eliminated? Is this the father or Jesus speaking...
2 Corinthians 6:18
And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Nope...Stephen was referring to God the father and his son Lord Jesus...Nowhere does Stephen claim that Jesus is God...
55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

You just eliminated God the father from being God...
What a "lame" attempt at dodging my specific questions. John 1:18, "No one has seen God at any time." This is referring to God the Father. John 5:37, Jesus said, "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me, You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form" Are you calling Jesus a liar Newbirth?

John 6:46, Jesus talking again, NOT that any man hast seen the Father, except he who is from God, he hath seen the Father." So is Jesus lying again Newbirth? 1 John 4:12, "No one has seen God at any time. This refers to the Father.

Finally, 1 Timothy 6:16,"Our Lord Jesus Christ, who at the due time will be revealed by God (His Father) the blessed and only Ruler of all, the King of kings and the Lord of lords, 16 who alone is immortal, whose home is in inaccessible light, WHOM NO MAN HAS SEEN AND NO MAN IS ABLE TO SEE; to him be honor and everlasting power."

There is only "ONE GOD" and since there is only one God, I ask you again, why did Stephen clearly say that the glory of God appeared to Abraham even though I gave you verses that say God the Father cannot be seen? How are you going to reconcile this apparent contradiction? In fact, according to you Jw's, it can't be Jesus anyway because he is just "a god" in your NWT at John 1:1 which means he is eliminated. So who did Abraham see even according to Genesis 17:1-2? Did you even read it?

IN GOD THE SON,
james

What a "lame" attempt at dodging my specific questions. John 1:18, "No one has seen God at any time." This is referring to God the Father. John 5:37, Jesus said, "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me, You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form"
Since we have only one God the father, you cannot argue that Jesus is God. Unless you are saying that Jesus is his own father.
Are you calling Jesus a liar Newbirth?
Of course not...Since no one has seen God how can you say Jesus is God when obviously Jesus was seen?
John 6:46, Jesus talking again, NOT that any man hast seen the Father, except he who is from God, he hath seen the Father." So is Jesus lying again Newbirth? 1 John 4:12, "No one has seen God at any time. This refers to the Father.
Therefore Jesus is not God. Jesus was seen was he not? No one has seen God...
Finally, 1 Timothy 6:16,"Our Lord Jesus Christ, who at the due time will be revealed by God (His Father) the blessed and only Ruler of all, the King of kings and the Lord of lords, 16 who alone is immortal, whose home is in inaccessible light, WHOM NO MAN HAS SEEN AND NO MAN IS ABLE TO SEE; to him be honor and everlasting power."
Then Jesus is not God the son, you are refuting your own argument every time you write a paragraph.
There is only "ONE GOD" and since there is only one God, I ask you again, why did Stephen clearly say that the glory of God appeared to Abraham even though I gave you verses that say God the Father cannot be seen?
No one said God appeared invisible...God appeared as a man. Moses saw God's back...
Exodus 33:23
And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
It is clear that God can appear as whatever he wants...
Are you saying that there is another God apart from the father?
How are you going to reconcile this apparent contradiction?
There is no contradiction just your misunderstanding...Jesus said his father is the only true God, are you calling Jesus a liar?
In fact, according to you Jw's, it can't be Jesus anyway because he is just "a god" in your NWT at John 1:1 which means he is eliminated.
Sorry not a JW. You are contradicting jesus by claiming he is another God.
So who did Abraham see even according to Genesis 17:1-2? Did you even read it?

IN GOD THE SON,
james
He saw God appear as a man... Remember God is a spirit... he simply appeared as a man to Abraham.

There is no word of God in the scripture...You made up a false God.

you forgot vs 22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

This is proof that Jesus is not God. Jesus spoke of his death...God cannot die...You guys are so silly. You have a God who can die. You claim to have one God but argue three.
Must be that you NEVER read Rev.19:13-14! --------------------------

Revelation 19:13-14​

New King James Version​

13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. ------------------------------ Also the Word " Was God " and " Was with God " in John 1:1 -----------

John 1:1​

New King James Version​

The Eternal Word​

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. ------------------------------- Thus Case Closed ( Word of God is in scripture in Rev.19:13 that I posted ), as I did NOT make up these posted scriptures!

There is only one Lord of glory in 1 Cor 2:8 and there is only one Lord 1 Cor 8:6 who is Lord over all Rom 10:12 who is the only Sovereign and Lord Jude 1:4. He is also the Lord in the book of Acts. So He is the great I Am in John 8:58 who spoke to Moses in Exodus 3. Jesus said no man has seen the Father or heard His voice. So Moses did not see or hear the Father on Sinai, it was the Son.
@Gary Mac did you see this response to your post?

Since we have only one God the father, you cannot argue that Jesus is God. Unless you are saying that Jesus is his own father.

Of course not...Since no one has seen God how can you say Jesus is God when obviously Jesus was seen?

Therefore Jesus is not God. Jesus was seen was he not? No one has seen God...

Then Jesus is not God the son, you are refuting your own argument every time you write a paragraph.

No one said God appeared invisible...G
od appeared as a man. Moses saw God's back...

Exodus 33:23
And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
It is clear that God can appear as whatever he wants...
Are you saying that there is another God apart from the father?

There is no contradiction just your misunderstanding...Jesus said his father is the only true God, are you calling Jesus a liar?

Sorry not a JW. You are contradicting jesus by claiming he is another God.

He saw God appear as a man... Remember God is a spirit... he simply appeared as a man to Abraham.
What your doing is making this issue about me and not about what the Scriptures actually say. It doesn't matter whether or not I believe Jesus is God. You have to address what the Scriptures themselves say. It was Stephen who said the "Glory of God" appeared to Abraham.

It is Genesis 17:1-3 that says the Lord God Almighty appeared to Abraham and God promised to multiply his descendants. I told you this was a physical appearance by God Himself, how do I know? The answer is at Genesis 17:22, "And when He/God finished talking with him, GOD WENT UP FROM ABRAHAM." God does not go up from someone in a dream of a vision. Also, look at Genesis 18:1, "Now the Lord appeared to him/Abraham while he was sitting outside of his tent.

There is a long discourse between God and Abraham then at Genesis 18:33, "And as soon as he finished speaking with Abraham the Lord departed; and Abraham returned to his place." So, this leaves you with the task of explaining why Jesus says God the Father cannot be seen but yet I just showed you verses that say He was seen? In fact, I can show you more but at this point it's not necessary.

You also put yourself in a contradicting position when you said, "Moses say His backside." God still did not make Himself fully visible. Also Moses collapsed in worship and he dramatically changed in appearance. You also said in your very last sentence that he simply appeared as a man to Abraham. Again, God the Father CANNOT BE SEEN, PERIOD." This is what Jesus said so how are you going to reconcile this apparent contradiction?

IN GOD THE SON,
james

What your doing is making this issue about me and not about what the Scriptures actually say.
I posted what the scriptures say...It says the father is the only true God
It doesn't matter whether or not I believe Jesus is God.
of course, it does...If you believe Jesus is God and his father is God, that makes two Gods.
You have to address what the Scriptures themselves say. It was Stephen who said the "Glory of God" appeared to Abraham.
No, he didn't ...you did... He said The God of Glory
It is Genesis 17:1-3 that says the Lord God Almighty appeared to Abraham and God promised to multiply his descendants. I told you this was a physical appearance by God Himself, how do I know? The answer is at Genesis 17:22, "And when He/God finished talking with him, GOD WENT UP FROM ABRAHAM." God does not go up from someone in a dream of a vision. Also, look at Genesis 18:1, "Now the Lord appeared to him/Abraham while he was sitting outside of his tent.
God can appear in a physical form...Moses saw his back. Yus said God cannot be seen
There is a long discourse between God and Abraham then at Genesis 18:33, "And as soon as he finished speaking with Abraham the Lord departed; and Abraham returned to his place." So, this leaves you with the task of explaining why Jesus says God the Father cannot be seen but yet I just showed you verses that say He was seen? In fact, I can show you more but at this point it's not necessary.
Then Abraham was not discussing with Jesus was he?
You also put yourself in a contradicting position when you said, "Moses say His backside."
Where did I say that?... It is clear that you cannot handle information...
God still did not make Himself fully visible.
Are you saying he was translucent?
Also Moses collapsed in worship and he dramatically changed in appearance. You also said in your very last sentence that he simply appeared as a man to Abraham. Again, God the Father CANNOT BE SEEN, PERIOD."
But Jesus saw him, didn't he? Angels in heaven see God... You are making up things...
This is what Jesus said so how are you going to reconcile this apparent contradiction?
Where did Jesus say
God the Father CANNOT BE SEEN, PERIOD."
?....

Must be that you NEVER read Rev.19:13-14! --------------------------

Revelation 19:13-14​

New King James Version​

13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. ------------------------------ Also the Word " Was God " and " Was with God " in John 1:1 -----------

John 1:1​

New King James Version​

The Eternal Word​

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. ------------------------------- Thus Case Closed ( Word of God is in scripture in Rev.19:13 that I posted ), as I did NOT make up these posted scriptures!
You are responding to a typo...I meant to type "God the word" This goes to show how sill you people are... You did not follow the conversation. Is there a "God the word" in the scripture?

Are you telling us there are two Gods?

Back