Jesus fulfilled over 300 old testament prophecies

OK, I'll bite...

Is that what it really says and means?
Yes.

Mat 21:2 saying to them, “Go into the village opposite you, and immediately you will find a donkey tied there and a colt with it. Untie them and bring them to Me. ... 6 The disciples went and did just as Jesus had instructed them, 7 and brought the donkey and the colt, and laid their cloaks on them; and He sat on [c]the cloaks.

We are agreed. As of today Jesus has not fulfilled all of the prophecies, so as of today, He is not the Biblical Messiah.

Is that how it works?
Yes, I pointed out that the rebuilding of the Temple has not yet happened, so it is obviously a future event.
yes. A future event.....which when it happens you will find a way to dismiss.
There have been Jews living in Israel for more than 2,000 years. It has never been the case that all Jews lived in Israel during that time. As your "began" shows, this process is not complete, so we agree on this unfulfilled prophecy.
But, in 1948 it happened. Has every Jew returned to Israel? No. Do I expect every Jew to return to Israel? No.
Nor had Isaiah when he wrote the prophecy.

OK????
If you look at a picture of the Buddhist Wheel of Life, you can see a Buddha in the hells, at the bottom. Compassion requires that all living beings have a chance to attain nirvana, even those in the hells. Hence even there Buddhism and Buddhas exist.
Yes, Buddhism is from hell. I don't disagree.

Yes.

Mat 21:2 saying to them, “Go into the village opposite you, and immediately you will find a donkey tied there and a colt with it. Untie them and bring them to Me. ... 6 The disciples went and did just as Jesus had instructed them, 7 and brought the donkey and the colt, and laid their cloaks on them; and He sat on [c]the cloaks.
OK? How does that disprove the prophecy? Where is this problem you present?

So in your mind, the fact that you're still alive, and not in hell yet is proof that Jesus isn't actually the Messiah?
I am sorry for not making myself clearer. You have misunderstood my point. Jesus has not (yet) rebuilt the Temple. Jesus has not (yet) gathered all the Jews back into Israel. Jesus has not (yet) ushered in an era of worldwide peace.

As and when Jesus does those things, then I will reconsider my position.

As to hell; been there, done that, many many times. Buddhism is not an Abrahamic religion, so many things are different. For example, there are sixteen hells, eight hot and eight cold. All sixteen are temporary. You do your time and then you come back for another go round.

I am sorry for not making myself clearer. You have misunderstood my point. Jesus has not (yet) rebuilt the Temple. Jesus has not (yet) gathered all the Jews back into Israel. Jesus has not (yet) ushered in an era of worldwide peace.

As and when Jesus does those things, then I will reconsider my position.

As to hell; been there, done that, many many times. Buddhism is not an Abrahamic religion, so many things are different. For example, there are sixteen hells, eight hot and eight cold. All sixteen are temporary. You do your time and then you come back for another go round.
The problem you're missing is that when Messiah does return, it'll be to an existing Temple.

Mal 3:1 WEB “Behold, I send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me! The Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to his temple. Behold, the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, is coming!” says Yahweh of Armies.

And then judgment comes.

So, for your sake, I hope you're ready.
Buddhism won't be on the list of acceptable religious ideas.

Ok. Let's do it this way.
Messiah comes, and does what the Bible says Messiah would do.
According to Joel 3,

Joe 3:2-4 WEB 2 I will gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat; and I will execute judgment on them there for my people, and for my heritage, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations. They have divided my land, 3 and have cast lots for my people, and have given a boy for a prostitute, and sold a girl for wine, that they may drink. 4 “Yes, and what are you to me, Tyre and Sidon, and all the regions of Philistia? Will you repay me? And if you repay me, I will swiftly and speedily return your repayment on your own head.

The entire human race will be brought before the throne of YHVH in the Valley of Jehoshaphat, which is on the east side of Kidron, east of Jerusalem.

The entire human race will be judged by Him, and held accountable for their actions, words, and thoughts against Israel?

Once He shows up to bring justice, it doesn't go well.

What makes you think that you'll be excluded from your activities?

I know in whom my hope is.
Your way ignores the facts, which indicate that those 300 'prophesies' didn't exist until Christianity made them up. Jewish eschatology also says nothing about the Messiah being so incompetent that he would have to have a 2nd coming in order to do what the bible says he would do. That by itself indicts the NT as a fraud and Jesus as a poser. I understand how fear of judgement drives the Christian mind. Making you afraid is exactly how you get people with a poorly developed morality to keep believing.... and tithing. That's what makes Humanist morality superior. We manage to do good and abstain from evil without either the narcotic bribe of heaven or the threat of hell.

Your way ignores the facts, which indicate that those 300 'prophesies' didn't exist until Christianity made them up.
actually they existed from 3500 to 400 BCE.
they were commonly known in Israel and Jewish communities throughout the region.
So, you can believe whatever you need to justify your unbelief.

Jewish eschatology also says nothing about the Messiah being so incompetent that he would have to have a 2nd coming in order to do what the bible says he would do.
that's the great thing about YHVH and His Word.
our permission, our limited understanding, our biases are irrelevant to him, and his ways.
he did give us the truth.

That by itself indicts the NT as a fraud and Jesus as a poser.
then you go right ahead and perish.
he's given us the invitation to come follow Jesus.
if your arrogance is so grand, your ego so fragile that you're too weak to come and see for yourself, then you will get exactly what you want.
to be left alone by YHVH.

I understand how fear of judgement drives the Christian mind.
yeah, you clearly missed it.
it's not fear that drives us.

It's the love of God through Jesus Christ.

1Jn 4:10 WEB In this is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son as the atoning sacrifice for our sins.

Rom 5:8 WEB But God commends his own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Joh 3:16-21 WEB 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only born Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God didn’t send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him. 18 He who believes in him is not judged. He who doesn’t believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only born Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were evil. 20 For everyone who does evil hates the light and doesn’t come to the light, lest his works would be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his works may be revealed, that they have been done in God.”

Making you afraid is exactly how you get people with a poorly developed morality to keep believing.... and tithing.
bingo.
to you it's just about the money.

That's what makes Humanist morality superior.
Actually, it just makes you egocentric and strut around with your chest out, puffed up, making you arrogant and foolish.
We manage to do good and abstain from evil without either the narcotic bribe of heaven or the threat of hell.
So, you're really a good person?
you've already demonstrated that you trust your own thinking more than YHVH. So we can plainly see that you're an idolator.
Jesus said that if you look at another person with sexual desire, you've already committed adultery with them. That falls under you shall not commit adultery.

He further stated that if you're angry with someone without cause, you're guilty of murder. This falls under you shall do no murder.

The law then says- you shall not steal.
Along with, you shall not bear false witness.
Going back to idolatry, it's written you shall not covet your neighbor, their goods, nor their children or their wife.
Paul tells us in Colossians 3,
Coveting is idolatry.
I.e., being greedy, being envious.... it's idol worship.

so, instead of trying to justify yourself, recognize that YHVH will judge all of us by his law.
He already knows everything about us.
The ironic thing is... he loves us and doesn't want us to perish.
As such, he gave us his only begotten son to pay the penalty of death for the sin of everyone.

He doesn't want you to perish.

Come to Jesus.

I re-read the verse...that's not what It says. Why do you make it say what the bible doesn't?????
What do you think it says?

How do you think Jesus entered Jerusalem? How do you reconcile that with what is written in Matthew?

How about you have a go at actually explaining your reasoning, instead of just asserting I am wrong. It might come across like you have a clue that way.

The problem you're missing is that when Messiah does return, it'll be to an existing Temple.

Mal 3:1 WEB “Behold, I send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me! The Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to his temple. Behold, the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, is coming!” says Yahweh of Armies.
That is not what Ezekiel 37:26 says: "I will place My Sanctuary among them forever." See that "I" will place? Not "Someone before me will place..." Looks like another case of differing interpretations of different Bible verses.

Buddhism won't be on the list of acceptable religious ideas.
You had better start editing your Bible then, because there are 'unacceptable' Buddhist ideas in the Bible:

• You shall not kill.
• You shall not steal.
• You shall not commit adultery.
• You shall not bear false witness.
• Love your neighbour as yourself.

You wouldn't want to get caught with those naughty Buddhist ideas on you, would you?

What do you think it says?

How do you think Jesus entered Jerusalem? How do you reconcile that with what is written in Matthew?

How about you have a go at actually explaining your reasoning, instead of just asserting I am wrong. It might come across like you have a clue that way.
Riding a donkey...the donkey was a colt. Just like the bible says.

You had better start editing your Bible then, because there are 'unacceptable' Buddhist ideas in the Bible:

• You shall not kill.
• You shall not steal.

You wouldn't want to get caught with those naughty Buddhist ideas on you, would you?
What about the commandments prior to them?

That is not what Ezekiel 37:26 says: "I will place My Sanctuary among them forever." See that "I" will place? Not "Someone before me will place..." Looks like another case of differing interpretations of different Bible verses.
Who's talking there?
It's YHVH.
As stated numerous times before, you're being invited to take him up on his invitation to receive a gift of eternal life.
It's not an argument. So if you need to argue, then you're completely missing it.

• You shall not kill.
• You shall not steal.
When were the Buddha ideas written?
According to the National Geographic, Buddhism itself is 2500 years old. Its scriptures date back to 2700 to 1800 years ago.
Judaism is 3500 yrs old. That's another 1000 years. And 100 years before Buddhism, Judah was exiled to Babylon, a 150 years before that, the northern tribes of Israel were exiled to Nineveh.
Giving a couple hundred years for Biblical Judaism to be scattered around the Eastern world.
Seeing that Buddha himself died in 483, that's 100 years AFTER the Jewish people were exiled, and 40 years AFTER the exile was finished.

I find myself wondering why you'd think they were Buddhist.
Those are distinctly YHVH-ist Laws.

What's really got to spook you is that in the lifetime of Jeremiah, from the mid 600's to the early 500's he was given the following word from YHVH.

Jer 31:31-34 WEB 31 “Behold, the days come,” says Yahweh, “that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah, 32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, which covenant of mine they broke, although I was a husband to them,” says Yahweh. 33 “But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” says Yahweh: “I will put my law in their inward parts, and I will write it in their heart. I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 They will no longer each teach his neighbor, and every man teach his brother, saying, ‘Know Yahweh;’ for they will all know me, from their least to their greatest,” says Yahweh, “for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”

We then read in Romans (written in the mid first century, ad)

Rom 2:13-16 WEB 13 For it isn’t the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law will be justified 14 (for when Gentiles who don’t have the law do by nature the things of the law, these, not having the law, are a law to themselves, 15 in that they show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience testifying with them, and their thoughts among themselves accusing or else excusing them) 16 in the day when God will judge the secrets of men, according to my Good News, by Jesus Christ.

Again....

Jesus is inviting you to receive the gift of eternal life.

Something Buddhism can never give you, no matter how hard you work, and try to be good.

It'll never be enough.

With Jesus, it's a gift.

When were the Buddha ideas written?
Why is that relevant? Are Jewish ideas better because they were written before Christian ideas?

Those particular ideas were first formulated, not "written", before the Buddha; they are part of the background of Indian religion, and are found in Hinduism, Yoga and Jainism. The Buddha trained in Yoga before he attained enlightenment.

Indian scriptures were transmitted orally for a long time before being written down. Check the history of the Hindu Vedas for example.

Jesus is inviting you to receive the gift of eternal life.
So, you are offering me eternal separation from those that I love. In Buddhism, separation from those you love is a cause of suffering. You are offering me eternal suffering here.

They are OK to stay, it is just the Buddhist ones that need to be removed from the Bible.
So these commandments from 3500 years ago can remain?

Exo 20:1-23 WEB 1 God spoke all these words, saying, 2 “I am Yahweh your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 “You shall have no other gods before me.

4 “You shall not make for yourselves an idol, nor any image of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

5 you shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them, for I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and on the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 and showing loving kindness to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

7 “You shall not misuse the name of Yahweh your God, for Yahweh will not hold him guiltless who misuses his name.

8 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 You shall labor six days, and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath to Yahweh your God. You shall not do any work in it, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your livestock, nor your stranger who is within your gates; 11 for in six days Yahweh made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day; therefore Yahweh blessed the Sabbath day, and made it holy.

12 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land which Yahweh your God gives you.

13 “You shall not murder.

14 “You shall not commit adultery.

15 “You shall not steal.

16 “You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

17 “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”

18 All the people perceived the thunderings, the lightnings, the sound of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking. When the people saw it, they trembled, and stayed at a distance. 19 They said to Moses, “Speak with us yourself, and we will listen; but don’t let God speak with us, lest we die.” 20 Moses said to the people, “Don’t be afraid, for God has come to test you, and that his fear may be before you, that you won’t sin.” 21 The people stayed at a distance, and Moses came near to the thick darkness where God was. 22 Yahweh said to Moses, “This is what you shall tell the children of Israel: ‘You yourselves have seen that I have talked with you from heaven. 23 You shall most certainly not make gods of silver or gods of gold for yourselves to be alongside me.

I'm thinking that since Judaism predates Buddhism is the worship of a false prophet and god.

So these commandments from 3500 years ago can remain?

13 “You shall not murder.

14 “You shall not commit adultery.

15 “You shall not steal.

16 “You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
No, those four have to go, since they are all part of Buddhism, along with "Love your neighbour as yourself."

You are going to need to edit your Bible to remove all that Buddhist stuff.

Riding a donkey...the donkey was a colt. Just like the bible says.
Matthew says they were two different animals.

That is the point here.

Back