John 5:19 - Is Jesus limited to what the Father does?

Lev 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
Yep, blood on the altar. The context of Lev 17 shows blood isn't for food or drink, and when used as a sacrifice, it belongs on an altar. Otherwise, it's useless.

Lev 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
This does not REQUIRE blood sacrifice. sheesh. try replying to the verse I quoted. Or do you only just accept those verses which support your position?

Actually, since he didn't end sin, he failed according to your own quotes and understanding.
You have absolutely no understanding of the principles of Christianity. He ends sin in the believer, not the world unless they repent and turn to Him. Jesus told the Pharisees they would die in their sins for rejecting Him. You have the same fate.

Only when blood is on the altar. That's what commandment says. This is hilarious.
Leviticus 17:11 is a foreshadow of Jesus' sacrifice which was prophesied in Daniel 9:26 and fulfilled by Jesus. You have to live with the fact that there is no other Messiah coming your way in scripture after that. Jesus has to be the Messiah and if you do not accept Him you will die in your sins as He said.

You have absolutely no understanding of the principles of Christianity. He ends sin in the believer, not the world unless they repent and turn to Him.
This isn't true either because you and others still sin.

Jesus told the Pharisees they would die in their sins for rejecting Him. You have the same fate.
Rotfl.... so when you can't prove your point you fall back on this? Rotfl...

Leviticus 17:11 is a foreshadow of Jesus' sacrifice which was prophesied in Daniel 9:26 and fulfilled by Jesus.
No foreshadow at all. You either fulfill the commandment on an altar or you don't. Rotfl...

You have to live with the fact that there is no other Messiah coming your way in scripture after that. Jesus has to be the Messiah and if you do not accept Him you will die in your sins as He said.
Sorry, but when I do sin I pray to God and I'm forgiven.

Don't forget, Jesus prayed for salvation too, Heb 5:7.

No foreshadow at all. You either fulfill the commandment on an altar or you don't. Rotfl...

Sorry, but when I do sin I pray to God and I'm forgiven.

Don't forget, Jesus prayed for salvation too, Heb 5:7.
Then you can't be forgiven because there is not physical altar. God never changed the requirement for blood atonement. People are forgiven based on Jesus' sacrifice because it was ordained from the foundation of the world.
Jesus did not pray for His salvation. The reference is about Jesus suffering in Gethsemane before His crucifixion.

Then you can't be forgiven because there is not physical altar. God never changed the requirement for blood atonement.
Blood atonement wasn't the only means. That's been proven already.

People are forgiven based on Jesus' sacrifice because it was ordained from the foundation of the world.
Jesus did not pray for His salvation. The reference is about Jesus suffering in Gethsemane before His crucifixion.
The flour offering, prayers were just fine.

He cried the prayers of a penitent.

Back