Kislev 24

I remain confident that the Lord will take action when Iran and their allies commence their attack on Israel.

Okay..........

But my question concerns YOUR POST that started this thread.

Was it significant you posted on November 7, 2022?

You initially said in post #4 that it was.

I am giving you a chance to change your answer.

I noted that it was 40 days before Haggi's Prophecy of the destruction of the Lord's enemies. 40 days or years, is often significant. This time, it wasn't.

So your answer is No.

Why didn't you just say that in the first place.

And just to clarify your personal importance...

Are you personally the one who will make the announcement 40 days before the actual event?

Or could it be someone else or many people?

Are you personally the one who will make the announcement 40 days before the actual event?

The Bible is perfectly clear: NO one knows the Day. That is: The Day the Lord will send His fiery wrath. WE will know the Day of His return, that being exactly 1260 days after the Temple is desecrated.

However we do have many signs to warn us of the forthcoming disaster, that will change the world and commence the end times events. Kislev 24 is one of them.

The Bible is perfectly clear: NO one knows the Day. That is: The Day the Lord will send His fiery wrath. WE will know the Day of His return, that being exactly 1260 days after the Temple is desecrated.

However we do have many signs to warn us of the forthcoming disaster, that will change the world and commence the end times events. Kislev 24 is one of them.

I am not asking about the significance of Kislev 24.

I am asking about the significance of YOU posting 40 days before Kislev 24.

Are you personally the one who will make the announcement 40 days before Kislev 24?

I remain confident that the Lord will take action when Iran and their allies commence their attack on Israel. As Psalms 83 & Micah 4:11-12 say.
It will be on an Appointed Day and the Lord will destroy all of His enemies in the holy Land on that Day of devastation. Zephaniah 1:14-18, +

We await the sign Paul gave in 1 Thess 5:3-4 and other indications.
We are very close to the fulfilment of that Day and rather that decrying the warnings as people do, they should know what the Lord will use to literally fulfil the Prophesies and be prepared for it.
You was wrong Keraz .You will be wrong time and time again.May as well get used to it.

Signs and events to watch for before the Day of the Lord:

Not the Return of Jesus, but the much prophesied Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, a terrifying judgement of fire, that He will use to punish His enemies. 2 Peter 2:7

1/ The completion of the decreed exile of the House of Israel. Ezekiel 4:4, & Leviticus 26:18

2/ The ‘fig tree budding’, [Judah the fig, Israel the vine] Within a lifetime- that is 70 - 80 years from May 1948; so before May 2028. Matthew 24:32-34, Ezekiel 12:25-28

3/ The Iranian leadership believes that they must hasten the appearance of the 12th Imam [the Mahadi] They will do this by attacking Israel.

4/ An increase of worldwide natural disasters. Signs and portents, etc.

5/ Irrational actions and panic among the leaders of the nations.

6/ A fundamentalist Islamic government in Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Syria and Saudi, etc, that form an alliance, but it may not be generally known. Turkey will support them.

7/ An incapacitating injury to Israel’s leader and an incompetent replacement. Isaiah 3:1-7

8/ A man in the spirit and power of Elijah will become known, perhaps only to the Lord’s people. Malachi 4:5

9/ A nuclear explosion possibly in the Ukraine, but a peace deal will be negotiated.

10/ The correct knowledge of the end times will become known only to a few. Daniel 12:10

However, we are told by Isaiah 6:9-10......you will never understand.....until the land is ruined and deserted. That is; until AFTER the Lord’s fiery judgement, His terrible Day of vengeance and wrath..

Signs and events to watch for before the Day of the Lord:

Not the Return of Jesus, but the much prophesied Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, a terrifying judgement of fire, that He will use to punish His enemies. 2 Peter 2:7

1/ The completion of the decreed exile of the House of Israel. Ezekiel 4:4, & Leviticus 26:18

2/ The ‘fig tree budding’, [Judah the fig, Israel the vine] Within a lifetime- that is 70 - 80 years from May 1948; so before May 2028. Matthew 24:32-34, Ezekiel 12:25-28

3/ The Iranian leadership believes that they must hasten the appearance of the 12th Imam [the Mahadi] They will do this by attacking Israel.

4/ An increase of worldwide natural disasters. Signs and portents, etc.

5/ Irrational actions and panic among the leaders of the nations.

6/ A fundamentalist Islamic government in Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Syria and Saudi, etc, that form an alliance, but it may not be generally known. Turkey will support them.

7/ An incapacitating injury to Israel’s leader and an incompetent replacement. Isaiah 3:1-7

8/ A man in the spirit and power of Elijah will become known, perhaps only to the Lord’s people. Malachi 4:5

9/ A nuclear explosion possibly in the Ukraine, but a peace deal will be negotiated.

10/ The correct knowledge of the end times will become known only to a few. Daniel 12:10

However, we are told by Isaiah 6:9-10......you will never understand.....until the land is ruined and deserted. That is; until AFTER the Lord’s fiery judgement, His terrible Day of vengeance and wrath..
Actually ,The coming of the Messiah shall be like the days of Noah when the flood came and took them all away.

But I do believe you will be oblivious to when he is coming because you haven't paid Christ any mind.

I thought nothing would happen on Kislev 24, 2022.

Does that make me one of the few with correct knowledge of the end times?
I did not catergorically say anythng would happen this Kislev 24. I pointed out that the Prophet Haggai had told us the Lord would take action on a future Kislev 24.
If you are on with correct knowledge, then inform us what year it willhappen.
Actually ,The coming of the Messiah shall be like the days of Noah when the flood came and took them all away.
This is wrong. None of the prophesies that specifically inform us about the glorious Day of Jesus Return, say there will be a general destruction.
Only fools think as you do.

This is wrong. None of the prophesies that specifically inform us about the glorious Day of Jesus Return, say there will be a general destruction.
Only fools think as you do.
You continually prove that you ignore every word Christ has said in the gospel.I even mentioned the days of Noah and you didn't even realize I was talking about this.Thats because you don't have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Mathew 24
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

IF you believe there is no destruction with the coming of Christ,then you must believe there was no destruction during the flood.
Jesus always associates his coming with destruction.
I've told you that you need to read the gospel and you refuse.You continue to contradict everything Jesus taught in the gospel and you don't even know your doing it.

Its utterly ridiculous what your doing.

I did not catergorically say anythng would happen this Kislev 24.

Well, you said “YES” rather than “MAYBE”...

1) Are you saying Kislev 24, 2022 will be the Sixth Seal world changer?

2) Are you saying it was significant you made your post 40 days before Kislev 24?

I even asked you to confirm your initial answers several times.

You could have changed your “Yes” to “Maybe” then.

Its utterly ridiculous what your doing.
It is your vehement desire to avoid any trials and testing, that makes you so nasty and accusing.
My desire is to warn all Christians about what the Lord is going to do. Just knowing about His plans for our future - NOT being in the dark, should be our aim.
But people like you seem to think it is more important to bash those who try to help the great uninformed peoples out there.
YOU will not know which way to turn, on the Day the Lord takes action. Luke 21:25-26

It is your vehement desire to avoid any trials and testing, that makes you so nasty and accusing.
My desire is to warn all Christians about what the Lord is going to do. Just knowing about His plans for our future - NOT being in the dark, should be our aim.
But people like you seem to think it is more important to bash those who try to help the great uninformed peoples out there.
YOU will not know which way to turn, on the Day the Lord takes action. Luke 21:25-26
Well,while you run and hide in a cave,I will stand up and raise my head up.Thats what any faithful follower of Christ would do.

Luke 21:28
When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

You can go and find as many people as you can to run and hide with you.

Everyone who received the mark of the beast will be in that cave with you hiding from the Lamb of God.
I have noted that you have changed your reply, the one I have reported you for. Even this one is rude and unchristian enough.

You exhibit extreme ignorance of the Prophetic Word. It is a closed book to you. Isaiah 29:9-12.
When the Lord does awake and sends fire to destroy His enemies. Hebrews 10:27, you will be unprepared and shocked.

I have noted that you have changed your reply, the one I have reported you for. Even this one is rude and unchristian enough.

You exhibit extreme ignorance of the Prophetic Word. It is a closed book to you. Isaiah 29:9-12.
When the Lord does awake and sends fire to destroy His enemies. Hebrews 10:27, you will be unprepared and shocked.
You are ignorant of the entire gospel.You spend days upon days contradicting Christ out of pure ignorance.

Even in this thread ,you have shown your ignorance by prophecying an event would take place when those who knows God's word knew it wouldn't.

Now make up a new date for the total destruction of the world so you can be wrong again as you often are.

PS
Run,run,run as fast as you can,you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man.

Back