Meanwhile ...

I've been on His team for over 40 years, most likely before your were born. :love:

Why the smug attitude?
And why bring up irrelevancies, such as when you self-servingly ASSUME people were born? What does age have to do with anything? Or mayb some people are getting so old that their mental facilities are failing?

Why don't we try to stick to discussing THEOLOGY?
And why don't we try to post with CHARITY?
And why don't we try to provide SCRIPTURE for your beliefs, rather than just hollow claims?

Maybe you should ask your wife if you spend to much time here if you don’t like reading and responding to posts . I’m sure she would appreciate more time for t with her instead of waisting it here like you told me.

oops

Maybe you should ask your wife

Why are you making things personal?
You've mentioned your wife and family, many times.
I've never mentioned my family here, because they are not theology.
Btw, what if I were to tell you my wife passed away, and that was a VERY insensitive and offensive remark you made?

YOU are the one who was "whining" about being "tired" of what you read here.
YOU'RE the one who invited my comment.
If you don't like it, limit your comments to theology, rather than constantly personally attacking Calvinists.

if you spend to much time here if you don’t like reading and responding to posts .

I've never complained about the posts here.
YOU have.

I’m sure she would appreciate more time for t with her instead of waisting it here like you told me.

Do everyone a favour, and learn how to spell.

Why the smug attitude?
And why bring up irrelevancies, such as when you self-servingly ASSUME people were born? What does age have to do with anything? Or mayb some people are getting so old that their mental facilities are failing?

Why don't we try to stick to discussing THEOLOGY?
And why don't we try to post with CHARITY?
And why don't we try to provide SCRIPTURE for your beliefs, rather than just hollow claims?
Hmmm that sounds like ad hominem

Back