Moderna Vaccine FDA Approved - Novavax asks FDA for authorization for EUA among vaccine hesitant

The reality is you and others are cheerleaders for these amoral companies whose only purpose is the return on investments. Profit with no moral core and no legal responsibility.
I'm glad you can see into their minds and read their hearts.

I bet they couldn't care less about the almost 6 million people who died from COVID. Boogiemen are like that.

Wall Street Journal (Updated Jan. 31, 2022 6:09 pm ET)
--

"
The Food and Drug Administration on Monday gave its full approval to Moderna Inc.’s Covid-19 vaccine, branded Spikevax, for use in adults 18 and older, making it the second fully approved Covid-19 vaccine after one from Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech SE.

The agency granted full approval to Moderna’s shot after conducting a more thorough review of the evidence for the vaccine’s safety and efficacy.

Previously, the FDA had granted what is known as an emergency-use authorization for Moderna’s vaccine in December 2020, following a shorter-than-normal review of the shot. The FDA may grant such authorizations during public-health emergencies such as the continuing pandemic.
Moderna completed its application for full approval of Spikevax in August 2021, which included results of a 30,000-person clinical trial. A final analysis of that trial found the vaccine, given as two doses 28 days apart, was 93% effective at preventing symptomatic Covid-19 disease, and that efficacy remained durable six months after the second dose.

Another company, Novavax Inc., formally asked the FDA to authorize its Covid-19 vaccine for emergency use, which would bring a fourth shot onto the U.S. market that the company hopes will see strong uptake among the vaccine hesitant.

The Maryland-based company said its request is based on two large clinical trials in which two shots of its vaccine had a 90% protection rate against symptomatic Covid-19 infection compared with a placebo."

____
But I wonder which covid version the Novavax was meant to protect us against...? Also--maybe vibise knows the answer to this--could such a subunit vaccine be manufactured to contain a mixture of chopped up spikes from all the major variants, without having to use a horse-sized bore needle?

Last edited:
The Russians might be a lot better with propaganda techniques (finesse - not so much):

The World Heath Organization demonstrates:

View attachment 2660

___
Don't forget that I documented Russia months ago on here as a major source of disinformation on our covid vaccines, after the Disinformation 12:

And this story does not come from fringe, ultra-left conspiracy websites, either.

Don't forget that I documented Russia months ago on here as a major source of disinformation on our covid vaccines, after the Disinformation 12:

And this story does not come from fringe, ultra-left conspiracy websites, either.

Wow! I missed that post. Thanks for the reference.

(At this point, I'm considering our debate with the antivaxxers complete. Time to move onward. )

___

But I wonder which covid version the Novavax was meant to protect us against...? Also--maybe vibise knows the answer to this--could such a subunit vaccine be manufactured to contain a mixture of chopped up spikes from all the major variants, without having to use a horse-sized bore needle?

Good questions. The word endemic comes to mind for Novavax products.

___

Why would people be less hesitant and more apt to accept this shot???

One answer to ^this question^ about hesitant above has been antivaccination propaganda. It ran its course.

Another answer for acceptance is that people decided to listen to their doctor's recommendation and wanted to have a weapon to fight off COVID-19 using mRNA technology.
___

Last edited:
Like vibise knows lmbo

Doesn’t answer the question.

What makes this particular shot so special? ie. more appealing, ie. less concerning?

What difference is there with this shot as opposed to the others?

Why would people be less hesitant and more apt to accept this shot???
Novavax is a subunit type of vaccine, which type has been around for decades. It doesn't program anything to produce the spikes, so the body will build antibodies against them, and inactivate them. Instead, Novavax contains chopped up spikes already, which the body builds antibodies against, and thus, neutralizes them. Then the immune system remembers and responds accordingly.

I wish this vaccine had come out first, early in 2020, as I think more people would have been willing to be vaccinated against it, since it is an older, established-type of vaccine. But then, the Disinformation 12 and Russia may still have spread misinformation about it. But we will never know now.

Last edited:
Like vibise knows lmbo
She has a Ph.D in genetics and did post-graduate work IN VIROLOGY, she told me several months ago. So, yes, if anyone could answer this question, it would be vibise.

You can put your butt back on, now. :)

Novavax is a subunit type of vaccine, which type have been around for decades. It doesn't program anything to produce the spikes, so the body will build antibodies against them, and inactivate them. Instead, Novavax contains chopped up spikes already, which the body builds antibodies against, and thus, neutralizes them. Then the immune system remembers and responds accordingly.

I wish this vaccine had come out first, early in 2020, as I think more people would have been willing to be vaccinated against it, since it is an older, established-type of vaccine. But then, the Disinformation 12 and Russia may still have spread misinformation about it. But we will never know now.
I love how the stabbed zombies can't get off the "misinformation" train. You honestly think people refuse the stab because of "misinformation" don't you?

She has a Ph.D in genetics and did post-graduate work IN VIROLOGY, she told me several months ago. So, yes, if anyone could answer this question, it would be vibise.

You can put your butt back on, now. :)
So what? Am I supposed to be impressed? The way that poster thinks makes me question if she knows what day it is.

No need you people will just make me laugh it off again.

I'm glad you can see into their minds and read their hearts.
If they are so morally pure then why are they shielded via the government from any damages that may result from the shot? Why are they attempting to authorize the shots to five yr olds and below? What kind of morality supports scalping skin off the heads of dead fetuses and stitching them onto the backs of rats? Examples were provided and ignored. The only question is why and a real possibility is sub-optimal intelligence. All we have to do is look into what they do. Who wrote anything about seeing into their minds and hearts? EDITED INFLAMMATORY REMARK
I bet they couldn't care less about the almost 6 million people who died from COVID.
EDITED INFLAMMATORY REMARK

Last edited by a moderator:
One answer to ^this question^ about hesitant above has been antivaccination propaganda. It ran its course.

Another answer for acceptance is that people decided to listen to their doctor's recommendation and wanted to have a weapon to fight off COVID-19 using mRNA technology.
___
I’m sorry, but I don’t think you understand the question, inertia. I believe there’s been a communication breakdown somewhere.

Let me try one more time.

What is deferent about THIS SHOT

(as opposed to the other shots already out there)

…that would make people less hesitant to take it?

I’m sorry, but I don’t think you understand the question, inertia. I believe there’s been a communication breakdown somewhere.

My question would be, why does it matter to anyone who is "protected" by the stab if I am hesitant or not?

My question would be, why does it matter to anyone who is "protected" by the stab if I am hesitant or not?
Agreed! But really…. This shows just how stupid they think people are.

Apparently, they think if they just rebrand the shot with a different name or different packaging… people will think it’s safer???

PL…EASSSSE ?

Rebranding is not the point. The point is full approval. Some were hesitant solely due to EUA status. - mRNA vaccinations remain intact and the technology has an interesting future, and nothing else is different with the injection

Last edited:
Agreed! But really…. This shows just how stupid they think people are.

Apparently, they think if they just rebrand the shot with a different name or different packaging… people will think it’s safer???

PL…EASSSSE ?
They are limited.

Rebranding is not the point. The point is full approval. Some were hesitant solely due to EUA status. - mRNA vaccinations remain intact and the technology has an interesting future, and nothing else is different with the injection
How about some people just don't want it.

One answer to ^this question^ about hesitant above has been antivaccination propaganda.
I don't see anyone of the pro vaxx crowd debating any of it. Appeals to Propaganda is the technique of losers and their followers. I don't see anybody, for example debating Malone. They simply cancel him for thought crimes. Tenpenny has an open challenge and the pro vaxx crowd are no shows. Your side is pathetic.

Rebranding is not the point.
You are misquoting me. I never wrote that. Below
Harry Leggs said:

Back