Murder in the UK.....

christ_undivided

The 17-year-old boy who was knifed to death in broad daylight in Withington, Manchester, has been named locally as 'Kyle'.

Sad. I wonder why they haven't banned cooking knives?

The 17-year-old boy who was knifed to death in broad daylight in Withington, Manchester, has been named locally as 'Kyle'.

At least we don't have Walmart here. Perhaps you should ban Walmart over there after six killed.

Because cooking knives are not designed to injure or kill people.
They can be used as weapons, but they are not designed to be weapons.

(Also, it is illegal to carry a knife on the person, in the UK.)

Because cooking knives are not designed to injure or kill people.
They can be used as weapons, but they are not designed to be weapons.

(Also, it is illegal to carry a knife on the person, in the UK.)

So when has "illegal" stopped anyone?

Guns are not designed to kill people. They are designed to kill animals. Designed for hunting. It is legal to hunt most anywhere. Even in the UK. Which is why guns are not banned entirely in the UK.

You need to think through this a little before you start trying to sell this nonsense you're peddling.

So when has "illegal" stopped anyone?
Clearly, it stops people in the UK, because our guns deaths are so much lower than where they are legal.
Guns are not designed to kill people. They are designed to kill animals.
A distinction without a difference.
It is legal to hunt most anywhere. Even in the UK. Which is why guns are not banned entirely in the UK.
You can't own the kind of weapon that can be concealed easily enough to take to a mass shooting, in the UK.

Also, there are limits on capacity - you won't get far into a mass shooting with an over-under.
You need to think through this a little before you start trying to sell this nonsense you're peddling.
"Guns make America safer", and I am the one that needs to think things through?!

Clearly, it stops people in the UK, because our guns deaths are so much lower than where they are legal.

They are? Handguns have been banned since 1996. You changed how you record violent acts since then. You need to dig deeper.

A distinction without a difference.

Then why did you appeal to knife designs?

There is no meaningful difference between a cooking knife and any other knife.

You can't own the kind of weapon that can be concealed easily enough to take to a mass shooting, in the UK.

Sure you can. Long guns can easily be concealed by skinny people.

Also, there are limits on capacity - you won't get far into a mass shooting with an over-under.

You don't know how to use a gun. You shouldn't be comment on the effectiveness of an over and under.

"Guns make America safer", and I am the one that needs to think things through?!

We believe in freedom. You've always enjoyed subjecting people to MISERY. MISERY loves company. You want people to share in your MISERY....

Freedom requires the possibility of bad things happening. There is a balance to be found. Like I told you. If that criminal would have been near me, he would have died a quick death.

It is interesting how you ...... claim guns are dangerous and then the government uses them any time they want. That will not happen here.

They are? Handguns have been banned since 1996. You changed how you record violent acts since then. You need to dig deeper.

You don't know how to use a gun. You shouldn't be comment on the effectiveness of an over and under.

We believe in freedom. You've always enjoyed subjecting people to MISERY. MISERY loves company. You want people to share in your MISERY....

Freedom requires the possibility of bad things happening. There is a balance to be found. Like I told you. If that criminal would have been near me, he would have died a quick death.

It is interesting how you ...... claim guns are dangerous and then the government uses them any time they want. That will not happen here.
What can I say -- how about, YOU DA MAN!! ?

So a murder by a tool not designed to kill makes the victim less dead.
Virtually anything can be used to kill, but guns are uniquely designed for this purpose.

A few years ago during a Presidential nominating convention, the area around the convention center was supposed to be weapons-free. The listed banned weapons included cans of soup and string longer than 6 inches. But not guns, which were A-OK.

Virtually anything can be used to kill, but guns are uniquely designed for this purpose.

A few years ago during a Presidential nominating convention, the area around the convention center was supposed to be weapons-free. The listed banned weapons included cans of soup and string longer than 6 inches. But not guns, which were A-OK.

The balance is off-kilter in the USA where gun deaths are commonplace, while they are rare in other developed countries.

Most of those deaths occur in homes where guns are kept.

Back