No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

The article was about a fairly new "water cremation" process that has been approved in 20 states. I looked it up online and it sounds rather....gross. It has been done with animals, because the process destroys pathogens and is much cheaper than regular cremation. I guess some people can request it in those states that allow it, so as to give back something to the earth. I don't want to go that way.

Now, if the article had simply been about this process and whether or not it was ethical, I would have had no problem with it. But instead, it drags in "vaccine-murdered" people, and makes it sound as if there were so many, that they can all be turned into gooey fertilizer. Which is total rubbish.

So the title was pure sensationalism, designed to inflame a person's emotions and skew their opinions against the process, by dragging in the vaccine. The article was "fertilizer goo"!
Oh I understood what the article was about. I looked into it but the title alone was to disrespectful to those they were discussing.

Oh, really? Well, when it comes to the vaccine and covid, I tend NOT to believe Facebook, Twitter, and especially Natural News!

You didn't tell me how the 2-year old GOT the vaccine....when no one under 16 back then could get it. WHO gave it to her? Did her parents bribe someone? Steal the vaccines when the health care folks were not looking?

HOW?

I suppose it really doesn't matter...anyone who would give a 2 year old a Covid jab should be arrested for child abuse.

I would say the same goes for anyone under 18.

I suppose it really doesn't matter...anyone who would give a 2 year old a Covid jab should be arrested for child abuse.

I would say the same goes for anyone under 18.
So truth about this 2 year old does not matter--is that what you are implying? Just do not want to misunderstand you.

And there is nothing wrong about "fact checking" a story, considering the epidemic of false news out there about covid and the vaccine. But tell me, if you please--did you investigate this story from Natural News before posting it on here, to see if it was legit?

My 2 grandsons, 16 and 17, got the vaccine in April. Neither suffered any side effects. Both are doing just fine. Soooo...I guess my daughter and her husband should be arrested for child abuse, eh?

Last edited:
So truth about this 2 year old does not matter--is that what you are implying?

My 2 grandsons, 16 and 17, got the vaccine in April. Neither suffered any side effects. Both are doing just fine. Soooo...I guess my daughter and her husband should be arrested for child abuse, eh?
Why would the covid jab be abuse and the other childhood vaccines not?

So truth about this 2 year old does not matter--is that what you are implying? Just do not want to misunderstand you.

And there is nothing wrong about "fact checking" a story, considering the epidemic of false news out there about covid and the vaccine. But tell me, if you please--did you investigate this story from Natural News before posting it on here, to see if it was legit?

It doesn't matter..as one will not convince the other.

They should not have allowed a 16 or 17 year old child to take an experimental jab. YOU know of the potential problems that may or can occur in the future and the current risks of the jab.

16 and 17 years old children don't die from covid. They barely get it. But, the sheeple have been deceived. Injecting this unnecessary poison into childrens arms is shameful. What they allowed was child abuse.

They should not have allowed a 16 or 17 year old child to take an experimental jab. YOU know of the potential problems that may or can occur in the future and the current risks of the jab.

16 and 17 years old children don't die from covid. They barely get it. But, the sheeple have been deceived. Injecting this unnecessary poison into childrens arms is shameful. What they allowed was child abuse.
There have been young people who have died from covid.

I don't think any person can judge parents. Nearly all parents just want the best for their children.

I don't think any person can judge parents. Nearly all parents just want the best for their children.
I agree.. They are doing the best they can to do what they think is best for their children. They do not need ill-informed people and fake news using emotionally-charged rhetoric making them feel guilty for doing the best they can, and following the advice of their children's doctors.

Yes, it does matter, because truth matters.

You did not answer my question about the article from NN--Did you investigate its veracity before posting it?

Yes, and I also know the potential problems of many who get covid--even children.
Balshan showed links that proved that young people can get the disease and die from it.

And what right have you to judge my daughter and her husband in what they did? They did what they thought was best--just as most parents try to do, even those who do not want their children vaccinated. Would you like it if parents who had had their children vaccinated said that those who refuse to do so should be arrested for child abuse?

Now, DID you check out the veracity of that NN article, before posting it? I would be interested to know.

Why would the covid jab be abuse and the other childhood vaccines not?
One reason I have seen on here is because it does not yet have full FDA approval, though the makers of both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have applied for it. If they get it, will the anti-C-vaccers still think it is "poison"?

Another reason is that this type of vaccine is new, though the technology and biology behind it have been known for some time. Some people tend to distrust and fear what is new.

Last edited:
One reason is because it does not yet have full FDA approval, though the makers of both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have applied for it. If they get it, will the anti-C-vaccers still think it is "poison"?
Yes. Approval wouldnt change what’s in it. Many approved drugs have been shown later on to cause cancer, disabilities or death.

One reason is because it does not yet have full FDA approval, though the makers of both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have applied for it. If they get it, will the anti-C-vaccers still think it is "poison"?
I think parents do the best they can with available information. Nearly every parent wants the best for their children.

You did not answer my question about the article from NN--Did you investigate its veracity before posting it?

Yes, and I also know the potential problems of many who get covid--even children.

Balshan showed links that proved that young people can get the disease and die from it.

And what right have you to judge my daughter and her husband in what they did? They did what they thought was best--just as most parents try to do, even those who do not want their children vaccinated. Would you like it if parents who had had their children vaccinated said that those who refuse to do so should be arrested for child abuse?

Now, DID you check out the veracity of that NN article, before posting it? I would be interested to know.
As parents we do the best with the knowledge we have and prayer, and then we just have to trust God. I know I wish there was a cure for MS. I know my son and his wife really study all the natural helps and the medications. They make the best choices they can under the circumstances. He is allergic to steroids which means he has to suffer through any episodes and hope he does not get worse. They have studied the jab and looked into it. He gets his tomorrow. Covid would be really hard for him. We all do our best. We trust our adult children to do their best for their families. We need to support them sometimes even if we do not fully understand or agree. They have enough on their plates without judgement.

Yes. Approval wouldnt change what’s in it. Many approved drugs have been shown later on to cause cancer, disabilities or death.
There's a principal in healthcare and that is that people should make their own healthcare decisions when given the salient facts. For example I just saw a scientist go through a study about SARS 1 indicating that people who had it in 2003 and still have better antibody protection against COVID-19 than people who been vaccinated. That's 17 years later.

Uh huh....

The two year old girl was fake. She doesn't exist. HOW could she have received the vaccine back in February, when it had NOT yet been approved even for kids UNDER 16 back then, let alone a 2-year old? On May 12th I think it was, the CDC approved the vaccine for 12-15 year olds. NOT anyone UNDER 12.

The CDC investigated and found no evidence the child even existed. Did you not see what we found out about that on here? What do you think happened--someone stole the vaccines and convinced someone to vaccinate the little girl? OR bribed someone to vaccinate her?

I don't believe every wild idea about the vaccine that comes down the pike--or on the Internet. So, yes, I DO fact check everything as much as possible.
And you link to fact check bloggers.

Why? You sure are fond of wild ideas from fact check bloggers.

You ever worked in a real hospital lab?

You do not fact check. That is using second hand opinions from out siders.

You are a science research outsider.

You didn't investigate. If truth matters, why do you link to fact checkers who don't investigate?
You have never hired a doctor. You have never hired PhD's who have done a lot of science research>
You have never hired a senior Director of Epidemiology for a large teaching hospital.

You have never had a pharmaceutical company spend thousands of dollars to try to hire you.

There's a principal in healthcare and that is that people should make their own healthcare decisions when given the salient facts. For example I just saw a scientist go through a study about SARS 1 indicating that people who had it in 2003 and still have better antibody protection against COVID-19 than people who been vaccinated. That's 17 years later.
That’s incredible. That’s the kind of information people need to make good decisions.

Young people have died.
That is bad in itself.

1 Watch how they try not to inform us on those deaths
2 Watch how they push it under the rug like that often happens, a few people die
3 Watch how they bristle and over react and insist it was not proven to be caused by the jab.

What I am saying, look at how they act, separate from the medical incident.

Come August, some boys will die

1 HOT HOT football practice
2 Dehydration
3 Some will have cardiac systems which can't handle the stress.

There won't be secrets, false reports.

COVID vaccine injury reports among 12- to 17-year-olds more than triple in 1 week, VAERS data show​

(Natural News) The number of reported adverse events following COVID vaccines continues to climb, according to data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The data comes directly from reports submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received as of a specified date, usually about a week prior to the release date. Today’s data show that between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 21, a total of 227,521 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 4,406 deaths — an increase of 205 over the previous week — and 21,537 serious injuries, up 3,009 since last week.
Funny not funny

How many have NOT been reported?

How do we know if VAERS is recording all that are submitted?

Back