No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Which do you think has the higher "possibility" and a "probability" to cause heart problems....HCQ or the jab?
HCQ is fairly safe. It has been used for many years for treatment of malaria. It's side effects are really not a problem.

The only problem is it doesn't work against covid.

Don't you think your new spike anti-bodies may want to attack those other sequences that are like the spike sequence?
I am not a virologists, so that I think about sequences and spikes doesn't matter.

That's what some of th exprts are saying. There's links in this thread. Did you see them?
Please point to the link you want me to see.

Says who? Can you present some data points that support your belief?
All the public health officials.

The authoritative link for that claim is in this thread.
Can you tell me which link you mean? That is, if you actually want me to see it. But if you just want to feel smart and don't want me to see the link you mean, then go right on being coy.

It's only a reference to the Lord of the Rings novel by Tolkien. In the story the Fellowship, which included a dwarf, had to travel through Lothlorien, where dwarfs were distrusted by the elves who said the dwarf needed to be blindfolded. The dwarf refused the blindfold, until Aragorn, the leader of the fellowship, agreed that all nine of them would submit to being blindfolded so that the dwarf would not feel singled out. When applied to Biden and masks, this was a shorthand way of saying that Biden was wearing a mask partly to encourage the people to wear their masks. If you only saw the movie version of this story you wouldn't have seen this scene since it was only in the book.

Slim to none. Another lie they sold to the unknowing public.

Fauci admitted as much....asymptomatic spread is not what is driving covid. SYMPTOMATIC people do.
Of course symptomatic people are doing the most spreading of the the virus. But asymptomatic people can, too, though not as much or as efficiently, since they don't cough or sneeze. Though they still must breathe.. This is an article based upon info in the JAMA magazine:

So, I would agree that symptomatic people do the most spreading. But symptomatic people tend to stay home, while asymptomatic people will still go about in public, potentially spreading the disease. And they could still cough due to dust, allergies, etc., and sptead the disease however unwittingly. Another reason to wear masks.

Last edited:
I didn't know they could require you to get an experimental vaccine with potential harmful side effect.
I can double check with him. But he was far more concerned with the disease and ITS potential for sometimes permanent side affects, than with the vaccine's.

Last edited:
He was directly involved with the decisions about giving them money, and about the direction of the experiments.
Please see my post no. 737 on here. There is a fact check about this. Thanks. :)

Forget it, the page disappeared. But I did find this from UsaToday:

Fact check: U.S. government did not engineer COVID-19 (usatoday.com)

Our ruling: False​

We rate the claim that the U.S. government purposefully created the novel coronavirus, through research efforts led by Fauci, as FALSE because it is not supported by our research. Scientific evidence has found no support for the claim that the coronavirus was intentionally engineered in a laboratory setting.

Our fact-check sources:​

• Smithsonian Magazine, "In 1950, the U.S. Released a Bioweapon in San Francisco"
  • CDC," U.S. Public Health Service Syphilis Study at Tuskegee"
  • Smithsonian Magazine, "What We Know About the CIA’s Midcentury Mind-Control Project"
  • The Duran, "Disclaimer"
  • Media Bias/Fact Check, "The Duran"
  • Washington Post, "Russian editor says, ‘Don’t call me Kremlin propaganda’"
  • The New Yorker, "How Anthony Fauci Became America’s Doctor"
  • The Journal of Clinical Investigation, "A conversation with Tony Fauci"
  • NPR, "Long Before COVID-19, Dr. Anthony Fauci 'Changed Medicine in America Forever'"
  • USA TODAY, "Fact check: Coronavirus not man-made or engineered but its origin remains unclear"
  • Scripps Research, "The COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin, scientists say."
  • LiveScience, "The coronavirus was not engineered in a lab. Here's how we know."
I had to take out the links to the "sources." But you can follow them on the article. :)

Last edited:
No - ten of the thirteen authors retracted the fraudulent paper.

Someone messed up.

Again, there were 10 of 13 individuals that retracted the paper. They wrote:

"We wish to make it clear that in this paper no causal link was established between MMR vaccine and autism..."

No. Again - ten of the thirteen retracted the fake science.
When and why? After Wakefield got into trouble? That may mean they did not want to happen to them what happened to Wakefield. None retracted before Wakefield and it passed peer review. The cite you, the science process worked and the paper had merit.
"...no causal link was established between MMR vaccine and autism..."
Yeah that is the party line. The fact being children come down with Autism after the shot is coincidental. By the by MMR is three shots in one. You must believe in coincidences.
I believe that statement above is true.
If no parent complained of abuse then who brought about the abuse charges and with what merit? This is all exculpatory for Wakefield. Besides there is plenty of corroboration for the Wakefield paper which did not recieve attention.
---------------------------
A current Centers for Disease Control (CDC) senior scientist has made an unprecedented admission: he and his colleagues--he says-- committed scientific misconduct to cover up a meaningful link between vaccines and autism in African American males before 36 months. Sounds like they are administering the three in one vaccine to toddlers. Idiots. This will be ignored. It will not be ignored forever.

Just as startling, the CDC scientist, Dr. William Thompson, says the study co-authors "scheduled a meeting to destroy documents related to the study. The remaining four co-authors all met and brought a big garbage can into the meeting room, and reviewed and went through all the hardcopy documents that we had thought we should discard, and put them into a huge garbage can."

"The...co-authors...brought a big garbage can into the meeting room... [and put the documents]...into a huge garbage can." --CDC Senior Scientist Dr. William Thompson

Despite this whistleblower testimony, which Dr. Thompson provided to Rep. Bill Posey, R-Florida, there is little chance of a meaningful hearing or investigation.
History records a different scenario.
Which refutes nothing. What about the future?
The referees should have performed their job. They obviously did not.
Well then the science process did not work and that is exculpatory evidence in favor of Wakefield. If the process failed then the process which convicted Wakefield was flawed. In two ways. Do i need to draw pictures with crayons?
- The scientific method works.
Yeah you keep saying that in spite of assumptions to the contrary. If the process did work and the paper passed peer review then the science process did work and the conviction of Wakefield was political, not scientific. You can't have it both ways.
This quote provides an accurate history of the events. Understanding the bias in their faked science is an important factor.
If is was faked science then why did two out of three get off and why was the process faulted in two ways? Walefield did not challenge the flawed process which convicted him. So what is the tripe about faked science? They also yell and scream about mercury in coal plants and are silent about mercury in vaccines. Why? Is it political or science?
The only way that history comes across is understanding that the brother's mother required financial aid - before admission.
SO? It costs money when you have a disabled child. Why bring that up?
Even after admission, the only real diagnosis was an impairment of language -not- a causal link to the MMR vaccine.
You don't know what conditions the child suffered. Or if the three in one vaccine (how old when administered?) caused the illnesses. Besides there were plenty of parents who contacted Wakefield about their children and vaccines. You are talking about one. IOWs a cherry pick.
The mention of the John Birch Society is an observation from Crowcross's videos that provide commercials for this right-wing group.
Which has not one thing to do with science and you keep dragging it up, again and again. It is a logic fallacy you keep repeating. Isolating it all to right wing when the very posts on this thread identify other groups who choose to refuse.
Since I referenced scientific papers, your accusations are with the many authors of the papers I provided.
The context of my post here was your logic fallicies, which you keep repeating and ignore when confronted and your response is a dodge.

Last edited:
And here I thought John Birch was just an anti-Communist guy...:)

I found this great website about deaths from vaccines over the past 200 years, and the Smallpox vaccine is included:

I tried to cut and paste from the section on smallpox vaccine side effects, but it is acting all wonky. I am on my tablet. When I get on my laptop next, I will retry. But it is in section 4.7: Complications from Smallpox Vaccine.

Bottom line is, no medicine or vaccine is 100% safe for 100% of people. There will ALWAYS be someone, somewhere who will have a bad reaction,even to the safest of meds/vaccines. But smallpox is considered extinct--and all because of a vaccine.

Just thought you might find this interesting.

Thanks. The history of vaccines and how they helped people worldwide reminds me of the promise of Proverbs 4:7-9:

"The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.
Cherish her, and she will exalt you; embrace her, and she will honor you.
She will give you a garland to grace your head and present you with a glorious crown."

Vaccine research and development is by its nature a costly endeavor.

Last edited:

The mention of the John Birch Society is an observation from Crowcross's videos that provide commercials for this right-wing group.

A fact: "John Birch was one of the first anti-vaccinationists and fought against Edward Jenner’s new smallpox vaccine."

Note: Many references and videos supplied in this thread are from The New American.

It's owned by the John Birch Society.

"The New American (TNA) is a far-right print and digital magazine published twice a month by American Opinion Publishing Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the John Birch Society (JBS), a far-right organization. The magazine was created in 1985 from the merger of two JBS magazines: American Opinion and The Review of the News."

My instinct was correct in this case.

Reference: Wikipedia

Last edited:
Thanks. The history of vaccines and how they helped people worldwide reminds me of the promise of Proverbs 4:7-9:
What about the history of AIDS? How did a monkey virus make its way to humans? How about polio vaccinations fron the 50s? One million + vaccinations administered to Africans grown in monkey tissue. Is that also a coincidence? How did AIDS help people worldwide? You do know the infection was passed via contaminated blood in transfusions. A type of vax involving a needle injected in the arm?

Last edited:
The fact checkers said...

No, Dr. Anthony Fauci did not fund research tied to COVID-19 ‘creation’​

Fauci didn't fund the gain of function....the tax payers did. I believe it was funneled through the National Institutes of Health in which Fauci was head of.
I reput down the link to the article. Politifact concluded that there is no hard evidence that "gain of function" was used in this study.

Both the NIH and EcoHealth Alliance have denied that a grant to the Wuhan lab funded gain-of-function research, though a scientist told us that one paper published with assistance from the grant SEEMS to describe techniques similar to gain-of-function.

The CDC, the WHO, and the NIH have all said that the virus that causes COVID-19 evolved naturally. There is no evidence to support that claim that it was created by researchers.

This claim is False.

PolitiFact | No, Dr. Anthony Fauci did not fund research tied to COVID-19 ‘creation’

Unfortunately, due to uncertainty and fear, international crises like this virus tend to generate misinformation, half-truths, ,and blatant false information. One really must dig for the truth. We cannot defeat this enemy, or even weaken it, unless we face the truth about it.

Last edited:
HCQ is fairly safe. It has been used for many years for treatment of malaria. It's side effects are really not a problem.

The only problem is it doesn't work against covid.

Of course it doesn't...that's what they want you to think. I've listened to doctors who have said when used with Zinc early on...key, early on...it works wonders.
Same with Ivermectin.

Here's a video...neutral video...that explains how HCQ and Zinc work.
The good stuff starts at around the 1:30 min mark and goes into some of the science of how the body copies RNA then switches to the virus then finally how Zinc attacks the virus...but has a problem getting into the cell. HCQ is then shown how it opens the cells "door" so to speak and lets the Zinc in...around the 6 min mark.

It's a bit technical and the guys draws it out on a color board....I think you'll enjoy it.

Your URL is bad, that's all. Here's the article you were looking for:

Thanks. I did find it again and it did post. But funny thing is, the first time I posted it, it worked. i always check my links after posting. But the next time I did, ,the page disappeared. But it's working now.

I think it is important to investigate the truth of the claims made about the virus. International crises such as this awful virus naturally engender fear and uncertainty, which lead to speculation, misinformation, half truths, and even irrational beliefs. It is necessary to remain calm and face this virus for the foe it is. We cannot defeat it or weaken it,, unless we face it for what it truly is, and dig and dig and dig to find the truth, as we have time or inclination.

I reput down the link to the article. Politifact concluded that there is no hard evidence that "gain of function" was used in this study.
so, it simply came from a wet market?

I would be careful with most of the fact checkers. A lot of the time they are left wing and paid to present a narrative,

"The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.
Cherish her, and she will exalt you; embrace her, and she will honor you.
She will give you a garland to grace your head and present you with a glorious crown."

Vaccine research and development is by its nature a costly endeavor.
And a risky one, sometimes. But it is the best we have. Thanks Inertia. :)

Last edited:
so, it simply came from a wet market?

I would be careful with most of the fact checkers. A lot of the time they are left wing and paid to present a narrative,
So, I should only believe right-wingers who post information??

I would caution you to do the same thing, about the right.

And I don't believe every conspiracy theory that comes down the Internet. But I do thank you, and I do my best to check sources.

Last edited:
Back