No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

LOL - wiki is not a source - LOL
LOL! But the 55 links underneath it ARE SOURCES, LOL! And the Wikipedia article is based upon those. And there are links within the article.

definitions.net says this about the pertinent meaning for "source" as we are using it here:

source(noun)

a document (or organization) from which information is obtained

So, wikipedia fits that description. But it is always a good idea to check out the footnotes that the info comes from, on any wikipedia page.

LOL! :rolleyes:

You know, I wonder why organizations like NaturalNews exist....what pleasure do they get out of proliferating misinformation and outright falsehoods? Is it a power thing, or what?
It's money, pure and simple. Certain people want to hear their opinions confirmed, and they want it badly enough that they'll accept such support uncritically. Sites like Gatewaypundit and NaturalNews make advertising money when they pump out the fake news.

ps. to be fair, this country's intelligence agencies have known that foreign governments are spreading disinformation here, in an attempt to undermine democratic institutions and values. It costs them very little money, and so far, it's been wildly successful.

You know, I wonder why organizations like NaturalNews exist....what pleasure do they get out of proliferating misinformation and outright falsehoods? Is it a power thing, or what?

I want to get biblical here about misinformation, but I am holding back.

I typically take Wikipedia with a grain of salt.

I learned how to make pine needle tea from his brighteon web page. I suppose you would suggest I avoid that page.

Here's an interesting report on pine needle tea and how it may help with covid. It may even be a "cure". But, according to you and Wiki we shouldn't listen to it. Especially if we are followers of Jesus.

It is a bit long...but interesting.
He taught you how to make tea and you trust him now for medical advice?

90% of the time it’s a grift. Check out John Oliver discussing Alex Jones. Everything he’s pressing is to convince people to buy his various products.

If you've been jabbed...is this true?

Why Are Magnets Sticking To Where People Got Covid Vaccines Injected?! 4 Videos!

I'd test it out but I can't.
Ok look, you know my general attitude towards what you post here. I saw the "brighteon" link and thought negative things, but I watched it.

The videos are credible enough that I now think the phenomenon might be real. I have no answer for what's going on, but I reject claims that microchips are involved. In fact, I reject all claims - because I'd need credible evidence to support them, rather than the opinions of the people taking the video.

If this is a legitimate phenomenon, I'd expect to hear more about it in the next few months. Heck, maybe there's a rational explanation already available somewhere; I'm about to go looking after I post this.

Ok look, you know my general attitude towards what you post here. I saw the "brighteon" link and thought negative things, but I watched it.

The videos are credible enough that I now think the phenomenon might be real. I have no answer for what's going on, but I reject claims that microchips are involved. In fact, I reject all claims - because I'd need credible evidence to support them, rather than the opinions of the people taking the video.

If this is a legitimate phenomenon, I'd expect to hear more about it in the next few months. Heck, maybe there's a rational explanation already available somewhere; I'm about to go looking after I post this.
Funny fact. Some people become magnetic if they don’t wash enough - not because they’re magnetic, but because they’re so dirty the iron in the soil allows the magnet to work. Others are simple hucksters.

Further, the video shows random tiktoks, with no evidence whatsoever these people have even been vaccinated. If I had to guess, it’s a lot more hooey.

Last edited:
Seems like the phenomenon may not be terribly widespread.

I got my J&J shot a little more than a week ago, and just tried "the magnet challenge". It fell off. You might say that's too long to wait, but hey, I tried. The article above has a number of people who claim to have had similarly-unremarkable results.

I have no idea what's going on, or even if it's common.

Last edited:
Funny fact. Some people become magnetic if they don’t wash enough - not because they’re magnetic, but because they’re so dirty the iron in the soil allows the magnet to work. Others are simple hucksters.

That's a fair point :D

You should watch the video he posted. I agree that it could all be a hoax, but some of it certainly made me think something is happening; the clip of the magnet pushing away from the alleged injection site, then sticking when flipped over, for example.

Either way, I don't think there's much to be worried/suspicious of with this. It'll be one of those unanswered questions that I'll randomly stumble across an explanation for years after I'd forgotten about it.

Of course they did. It's called censorship. You can't challemge the Cabal.

ISD isn't a part of any cabal. It conducted business intelligence that mapped United States corporate entities that are likely linked to NaturalNews and its associated founders Mike and Sheh Adams. They only provide Open Source Intelligence (OSINT).

Seems like the phenomenon may not be terrible widespread.

I got my J&J shot a little more than a week ago, and just tried "the magnet challenge". It fell off. You might say that's too long to wait, but hey, I tried. The article above has a number of people who claim to have had similarly-unremarkable results.

I have no idea what's going on, or even if it's common.
Like I told him, I got my second shot less than 24 hours ago. Moderna, you know, one of those that is supposed to have the nanotech in it. It fell off my arm as well.

LOL! But the 55 links underneath it ARE SOURCES, LOL! And the Wikipedia article is based upon those. And there are links within the article.

definitions.net says this about the pertinent meaning for "source" as we are using it here:

So, wikipedia fits that description. But it is always a good idea to check out the footnotes that the info comes from, on any wikipedia page.

LOL! :rolleyes:
LOL - wiki is not a source - LOL

Back