No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

It's my understanding that there are two formulations of SM-102. One of them uses a mixture of 90% chloroform and is labeled: " For research use only, not for human or veterinary use " directly on their safety data sheet. It's common to package chemicals in solvents for use. The other formulation used in the Moderna vaccine does not contain chloroform ( here is the breakdown ).

• 1,2-dimyristoyl-rac-glycero3-methoxypolyethylene glycol-2000 [PEG2000-DMG]
  • cholesterol
  • 1,2-distearoyl-snglycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]
The remaining ingredients (below), including acids, acid stabilizers, salt and sugar all work together to maintain the stability of the vaccine after it’s produced.

• Acids
    • Acetic acid
  • Acid Stabilizers
    • Tromethamine & Tromethamine hydrochloride
  • Salts
    • Sodium acetate
  • Sugar
    • Sucrose
The safety data sheet says SM-102 with the warning for experimental use and not for humans on the SDS. I might be wrong but I have seen nothing that says there are two different SM-102 products produced by Cayman

I heard about it in this video. In further reading, it looks like the ferrets survived the shots, but then died when exposed to the virus. And they are on the list of extinction. So I don’t know why they would use 129 of them to experiment on.

The way I read it is that they buy the lipid in the solvent. Then they extract the chloroform in the preparation of the vaccine (I could be wrong: they may buy it without the solvent but the inclusion of the product number sm 102 by moderna seems to imply differently). So the sm-102 is the ingredient they are required to list. So the way I see it its like using eggs to make a meringue. The cookbook says it uses 4 eggs, but only the whites are actually in the meringue. In any event, there's negligible chloroform left in the vaccine.
Do you know what chloroform breaks down to in the human body ? Chloroform breaks down to phosgene gas in the body. Now what does phosgene gas do in the body ? The gas fills the lungs with liquid killing the person. Interestingly that is how covid generally kills folks ! Even trace amounts of chloroform are extremely dangerous because it only takes 7ppm to kill.

Do you know what chloroform breaks down to in the human body ? Chloroform breaks down to phosgene gas in the body. Now what does phosgene gas do in the body ? The gas fills the lungs with liquid killing the person. Interestingly that is how covid generally kills folks ! Even trace amounts of chloroform are extremely dangerous because it only takes 7ppm to kill.
7ppm is actually a pretty massive dose, roughly 1 ml of pure chloroform for a 200 lb guy. There are lots of medications (insulin for instance) or even natural substances a lot more toxic. The amount you would get in a vaccine isn't even measureable in the Moderna, but lets take the vaccination as 5 ml. put a large amount of chloroform in it (say 100 ppm). In a small person (say 100 lbs) that would be one part in one hundred million (check my math: I'm at least in the ballpark I think).

That's not even going to make you sneeze.

7ppm is actually a pretty massive dose, roughly 1 ml of pure chloroform for a 200 lb guy. There are lots of medications (insulin for instance) or even natural substances a lot more toxic. The amount you would get in a vaccine isn't even measureable in the Moderna, but lets take the vaccination as 5 ml. put a large amount of chloroform in it (say 100 ppm). In a small person (say 100 lbs) that would be one part in one hundred million (check my math: I'm at least in the ballpark I think).

That's not even going to make you sneeze.
So if you had 7 million gallons of water and only 7 gallons of the million gallons was toxic you consider 7 gallons a large dose ? 7 ppm is a large dose in the amounts used in the vaccine, but I wish you well and hope most of what I have read and watched on videos is wrong.

Went to CDC website and found safety data sheet on Moderna vaccine. Google SM-102 it is in that vaccine. The company that makes SM-102 says it is for experimental use only not for humans, and yet it is in the vaccine I would post the safety data sheet but not supposed to post pics so I added the link. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-by-product/moderna/downloads/prep-and-admin-summary.pdf
Not talking about what is in any vaccine or its prep. I am talking about how the vaccine cannot make us into GMOs. The link to read is in my post no. 1987 on this thread.

So if you had 7 million gallons of water and only 7 gallons of the million gallons was toxic you consider 7 gallons a large dose ? 7 ppm is a large dose in the amounts used in the vaccine, but I wish you well and hope most of what I have read and watched on videos is wrong.
In chemical terms, 7ppm is a large dose. Take (say) and antihypertension drug like propranolol. Commonly used. Typical dose, call it 20 mg. In a 200 lb guy that's .2 ppm. Lethal dose is about a gram. Like chloroform.

Do the math: there are lots and lots of things that people take all the time that are physiologically more potent than chloroform (I mean, insulin for a normal person, if you were to inject it into your veins, would set you into seizures if you took 10 mg). These sound like tiny amounts, but pharmaceutically they aren't.

Basically the article admits that there is genetic modification going on. They’re just trying to convince you that it’s ok. I spite of the fact that all the ferrets in their trials died. So they stopped animal testing and started human experimentation, with you and our children as the subjects.

If you had two potatoes, would you be able to recognize which one had been genetically modified? Or would you just believe if it someone said they had been, but it’s ok. Or would you not believe that people are genetically engineering our food?
The article is science based and simply explains what mRNA is and does and how it cannot possibly turn us into GMOs ourselves. I know some food is GMO--canola oil, for one.
But the vaccine isn't food

Is this what you are referring to?

IA

And

Tell that to the MSM that went screaming with their hair on fire about how dangerous HCQ was. Purposely, with NO evidence in order to promote an agenda.

Drs will argue otherwise.

As for Ivermectin....

From what I've read, India stopped giving Ivermectin when the 'injections' rolled out and the cases surged....now they are once again using Ivermectin.
India is behind the 8 ball. People are dying at a high rate from covid, and the govt has to be seen to be doing something. Only a tiny % of their population is vaccinated, so they are also making these drugs available. They are generally safe, and while the evidence does not show they have an effect on covid, people like you seem to think otherwise, so they have decided to let them have it.

How so? Are you referring to the way viruses hijack our cells, and force it to replicate itself? Doesn't that happen in the nucleus?
Not always. Some viruses never enter the nucleus but replicate themselves entirely in the cytoplasm.

Retroviruses, OTOH, like HIV, are RNA viruses that make DNA copies of themselves. These copies enter the nucleus and insert themselves into the host's chromosomes and remain there generation after generation. This happens often enough that ~10% of human DNA is actually retroviral.

The article is science based and simply explains what mRNA is and does and how it cannot possibly turn us into GMOs ourselves. I know some food is GMO--canola oil, for one.
But the vaccine isn't food

Is this what you are referring to?

IA

And

No, those articles don’t refer to the ferret testing. There were, I think, 129 ferrets used in the experiments. They were given the vaccine, then given the virus. They all died. The kind of ferrets they used are on the extinction list. I don’t know why they would even do that to them.

India is behind the 8 ball. People are dying at a high rate from covid, and the govt has to be seen to be doing something. Only a tiny % of their population is vaccinated, so they are also making these drugs available. They are generally safe, and while the evidence does not show they have an effect on covid, people like you seem to think otherwise, so they have decided to let them have it.

Well, if what I read was true, and India stopped the Ivermectin once the vaccine rolled out, the Ivermectin is better than the vaccine.

Back