NO Person referred to in this passage.

Yahchristian

Deuteronomy 6:4-5
(4) Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!
(5) You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. (NASB)
NO Person referred to in this passage.

I expect that is only believed by Trinitarians, but just to confirm that...

Which statement do you agree with?

A) I DO consider myself a Trinitarian and I believe NO Person is referred to in Deuteronomy 6:4-5.

B) I DO consider myself a Trinitarian and I believe there IS a Person referred to in Deuteronomy 6:4-5.

C) I do NOT consider myself a Trinitarian and I believe NO Person is referred to in Deuteronomy 6:4-5.

D) I do NOT consider myself a Trinitarian and I believe there IS a Person referred to in Deuteronomy 6:4-5.

I answer D because of the personal pronoun “His” in Deuteronomy 6:2.

Deuteronomy 6:2 NASB... so that you, your son, and your grandson will fear the LORD your God, to keep all His statutes and His commandments which I command you, all the days of your life, and that your days may be prolonged.

I expect that is only believed by Trinitarians, but just to confirm that...

Which statement do you agree with?

A) I DO consider myself a Trinitarian and I believe NO Person is referred to in Deuteronomy 6:4-5.

B) I DO consider myself a Trinitarian and I believe there IS a Person referred to in Deuteronomy 6:4-5.

C) I do NOT consider myself a Trinitarian and I believe NO Person is referred to in Deuteronomy 6:4-5.

D) I do NOT consider myself a Trinitarian and I believe there IS a Person referred to in Deuteronomy 6:4-5.

I answer D because of the personal pronoun “His” in Deuteronomy 6:2.

Deuteronomy 6:2 NASB... so that you, your son, and your grandson will fear the LORD your God, to keep all His statutes and His commandments which I command you, all the days of your life, and that your days may be prolonged.
A) ONLY.

Back