Norweigen Shipping Company First to Ban Electric Cars on Ferries

Exactly.....there is still problems. They have made leaps and bounds in the last 10 years......but the technology still isn't to the point that they demand getting rid of the internal combustion engine, Perhaps in another 10 years or so.
Not all but 95%

Not all but 95%
EV's are good for short hops. That's pretty much all.

It's almost like the globalist want to keep you within several hundred miles of your home.....or you can sit and wait while a diesel generator takes several hours to charge up your batteries on a trip.

I've shown EV cars that have extensive range. More than a short hop and the technology is rapidly improving.
It's almost like the globalist want to keep you within several hundred miles of your home.....or you can sit and wait while a diesel generator takes several hours to charge up your batteries on a trip.
In most countries, people don't travel the distances they do in North America. 6 hours is more than enough range for most people. The problem is not range. The problem is charging time. Thats why right now, Hybrids are #1. Best of both worlds.

I've shown EV cars that have extensive range. More than a short hop and the technology is rapidly improving.

Not really. ...add charging time.

You don't have an electric car. Just armchair advise.

In most countries, people don't travel the distances they do in North America. 6 hours is more than enough range for most people. The problem is not range. The problem is charging time. Thats why right now, Hybrids are #1. Best of both worlds.

WE live one hour drive from the nearest Amtrak station. It has one east bound and one westbound train each day. Both after midnight. Years ago we had non-stop flight to Chicago. I could fly a couple hours and be down town Chicago on business 9 AM. return home after 4 PM.

3 day trip by Amtrak.

WE live one hour drive from the nearest Amtrak station. It has one east bound and one westbound train each day. Both after midnight. Years ago we had non-stop flight to Chicago. I could fly a couple hours and be down town Chicago on business 9 AM. return home after 4 PM.

3 day trip by Amtrak.
I watched a video a couple of months ago, a ship was hauling cars on the deck on the ocean. They ran into some rough seas and the waves came over the deck where the salt water shorted out the electric systems on all the cars and the caught fire

I watched a video a couple of months ago, a ship was hauling cars on the deck on the ocean. They ran into some rough seas and the waves came over the deck where the salt water shorted out the electric systems on all the cars and the caught fire
Tesla says their parts, modules, batteries are all "sealed"
The ship company has no way of knowing if it is water proof.

A while back I spent much time reading academic physics journals and texts concerning this... and the view with most weight was that fluctuations of energy, climate, etc... have as main cause the sun....

A while back I spent much time reading academic physics journals and texts concerning this... and the view with most weight was that fluctuations of energy, climate, etc... have as main cause the sun....
Yes, but the pollution we release into the air is what traps the heat of the sun.

80% of new cars in Norway are electric.

They have the 5th highest standard of living in the world. Way above the US.

Their all electric ferry cut costs by 80%.

Yeah, and petroleum has never resulted in a fire…

Back