Norweigen Shipping Company First to Ban Electric Cars on Ferries

To build an EV requires fossil fuels.
To pave a road requires a lot of fossil fuels.

Less than what is required to actually run cars and factories off it.
To run a road grader on a dirt road requires fossil fuels.
To build a power gathering grid and distribution grid requires fossil fuels.
In America most new power lines and buried underground. Trenching requires fossil fuels.

The billions of dollars wasted on high speed rail to nowhere in California went to heavy fuel powered construction equipment.
This argument can only fool the uneducated.

Maybe we should switch to a cheaper source of energy like horse and buggy so we can all be rich according to Thistle! ROTFLOL!!

Your painful lack of science education. One acre of wheat requires 17,000 pounds of CO2.
And? It turns it into oxygen. Try sticking your mouth around your tail pipe and breathing tell me how you feel.lol

The CO2 levels must be off set by the ocean and the trees. What happens when you chop down all the trees and they can't convert CO2 fast enough?

Looking good.

UPDATE 1-Chinese EV giant BYD set for surge in 2022 profit as sales jump​

The Titanic a giant capitalist excursion also sank to the bottom of the ocean. Does this mean you wont go on a boat or cruise ship? Lots of people still do.
The Titanic didn't sink because of capitalism. It sank because of icebergs. We're talking about ships sinking because of electric cars.

Wow, Norway is full of climate denying electric car haters!
Interesting that the ferries, themselves, are electric.

“The irony is that the four ships Havila Krystruten operates are all electrified and carry the largest battery packs installed on any passenger vessel.”

Haters and deniers, that's what they are, just like you said.
I believe I read that these 4 ferries were for tourists and took much longer than simply driving.

This whole story is a nothingburger that made its rounds among Climate Denier circles

I believe I read that these 4 ferries were for tourists and took much longer than simply driving.
Norwegian haters and deniers are the worstest for sure.

I don't understand why they haven't offed themselves over so much hate and denial.

And? It turns it into oxygen. Try sticking your mouth around your tail pipe and breathing tell me how you feel.lol

The CO2 levels must be off set by the ocean and the trees. What happens when you chop down all the trees and they can't convert CO2 fast enough?
They chop down forests in the Amazon to plant sugar cane for ethanol. It requires even more CO2.

Looking good.

UPDATE 1-Chinese EV giant BYD set for surge in 2022 profit as sales jump​

Dontcha hate capitalist greedy huge corporations?

Cheating their workers.

The Titanic didn't sink because of capitalism. It sank because of icebergs. We're talking about ships sinking because of electric cars.
Again the point is there are risks to many things. A titanic can sink to the bottom of the ocean too. Should we ban cruise ships?

Back