Once again science catches up to common sense

Depends what you mean by teaching. If they are teaching that a man isnt a man, it may be geography and not history
The fact is that there are people whose gender identity misaligns with their external genitalia.
These people exist and that is a fact.
Do you think it is right to deny the actual existence of people who actually exist?

What is your proposed solution to what you see as a societal problem.
Should these people be denied jobs, schooling, social services?
Should they be forced into some sort of rehab or into a closet?

What about gays? Same treatment?
Insist that our culture pretend they don't exist?

The fact is that there are people whose gender identity misaligns with their external genitalia.
I asked you what gender identity is. Someone can have a dysphoria with the sex they are, the sex including the chromosomes that determine the anatomy. Is that what you mean?
If not you are imagining people arent what they are. Which isnt science or common sense

And so does biological sex, it also includes chromosomes. What does gender identity include?
Chromosomes undergo translocations, inversions and deletions that alter gene expression sometimes affecting external genitalia.
Hormones and brain structures also influence sex

I asked you what gender identity is. Someone can have a dysphoria with the sex they are, the sex including the chromosomes that determine the anatomy. Is that what you mean?
If not you are imagining people arent what they are. Which isnt science or common sense
Are you saying that dysphoria is illegitimate?

Chromosomes undergo translocations, inversions and deletions that alter gene expression sometimes affecting external genitalia.
Yes I know, the X and Y chromosomes are the sex determining chromosomes. The SRY gene effects are the biology. What is gender identity?

Hormones and brain structures also influence
Yes hormones do influence but neither they nor brain structures change the biological sex.

Are you saying that dysphoria is illegitimate?
I asked you two questions, and like Temujin you reply with a question. I asked you what gender identity is. What is it?

I asked you since Someone can have a dysphoria with the sex they are, the sex including the chromosomes that determine the anatomy. Is that what you mean? Is that what you mean?

How about responding to the rest of my post 106
First answer my question in the post you were responding to. Also note that I asked you what gender identity is, and you havent answered and cant because its a lie

how is the natural immunity thing working out for the 900,000+ Americans that have died from COVID.
Including some who were vaccinated. However some unvaccinated may well have natural immunity and some who have survived the virus may now have natural immunity

Including some who were vaccinated. However some unvaccinated may well have natural immunity and some who have survived the virus may now have natural immunity
yeah, but hundreds of thousands of American's have died of COVID. People are still dying. The vast majority of those dying are unvaccinated.

Back