Original Sin...

But that is simply conjecture, not Bible doctrine.
At least as far as I know, nowhere does the Bible state what you are stating here
Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:18 - Now the birth of JesusChrist was on this wise: When as hismother Mary was espoused to Joseph,before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:19 - Then Joseph herhusband, being a just man, and notwilling to make her a publick example,was minded to put her away privily.

Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:20 - But while he thought onthese things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream,saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fearnot to take unto thee Mary thy wife: forthat which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:21 - And she shall bring fortha son, and thou shalt call his nameJESUS: for he shall save his peoplefrom their sins.

Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:22 - Now all this was done,that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet,saying, Before you share your assumptions you might try actually reading the Bible.

But that is simply conjecture, not Bible doctrine.
At least as far as I know, nowhere does the Bible state what you are stating here

He did come proclaiming the good new of the Kindgon of heaven.

Seems like the doctrine of original sin is a step back?

From "christ victorious".

Last edited:
Do you not understand that Jesus’ father was God and He was born minus being under the curse of death and sin nature caused by Adam’s rebellion ? Scripture says Jesus was tempted in all points just as we are yet without ever sinning.
The second half of your post is Bible. the first conclusion you make is logical. but not stated in Scripture
WHere can you find anything saying Jesus the human was missing attributes/conditions of other humans. Yes He never sinned. His own actions. But we are talking about what someone is born with, and I do not believe people are born guilty.
Can you quote scripture saying all humans are born guilty, excluding the human Jesus?

Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:18 - Now the birth of JesusChrist was on this wise: When as hismother Mary was espoused to Joseph,before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:19 - Then Joseph herhusband, being a just man, and notwilling to make her a publick example,was minded to put her away privily.

Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:20 - But while he thought onthese things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream,saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fearnot to take unto thee Mary thy wife: forthat which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:21 - And she shall bring fortha son, and thou shalt call his nameJESUS: for he shall save his peoplefrom their sins.

Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:22 - Now all this was done,that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet,saying, Before you share your assumptions you might try actually reading the Bible.
Yes, I am sure we all agree that Joseph was not His father, but that was not the issue. The issue was people think Jesus was not completely human, because His Father was God.

Do you not understand that Jesus’ father was God and He was born minus being under the curse of death and sin nature caused by Adam’s rebellion ? Scripture says Jesus was tempted in all points just as we are yet without ever sinning.
Again, yes His Father is God Almighty, or more specifically He was begotten by the Holy Spirit.
So Jesus has always been and always will be GOD, even while He walked the earth in human flesh, which made Him a man for that time. He was God in the flesh,

The second half of your post is Bible. the first conclusion you make is logical. but not stated in Scripture
WHere can you find anything saying Jesus the human was missing attributes/conditions of other humans. Yes He never sinned. His own actions. But we are talking about what someone is born with, and I do not believe people are born guilty.
Can you quote scripture saying all humans are born guilty, excluding the human Jesus?
Why you have locked into one verse and ignored all other scripture ?

What one verse do you think I am locked into? Maybe we could dicuss what it means in concert with other scripture?
Your only response to a multitude of scriptures both OT and NT has only been this one response "because all sinned". You have ignored and glossed over many verses that actually EXPLAIN why all sin.

Back