Prove the Practice of Worshiping the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son

Amen. Yes indeed, we have the passages for our guidance. I also believe that when some passages are difficult we are not to panic about that. We have to know/believe/realize/thank ( Him ) that our Messiah told us, " it is finished ".. Meaning ? He has done all the work for us and for all of us. Our only work is to truly believe and never doubt..

The words, “It is finished” are found only in John 19:30. The Greek word translated “it is finished” is tetelestai, an accounting term meaning paid in full. Jesus is saying in “It is finished” that the debt owed by man to his Creator on account of Adam’s sin is finally and forever dealt with...
,,, something being in ONLY one book is not of any issue.. The Bible itself could and should have many many more Books Included in it but it makes no difference to the books that are already in it now.. Even today some Bibles leave Books out.. some include more Books ? Make no difference to our Salvation. The Bible can be called, " Gods Love Letter to all Mankind "..
Gods tells us, " ,, from the beginning I know ( not knew ) the end, I know in advance things not yet being, I do as I please.. " who can argue about this ? He already knows that we would argue with Him..
Moses was well educated in his time how ever the books that tell of future events had to be written in a way that issue could be believed. This style had to be used.. Imagine explaining a Harrier Jump Jet to Moses or a Submarine to Moses ? I think that Moses would have run away..

Adam had freewill and yet he chose to disobey...

It is much the same way in how we speak in ministry; we may be speaking, but it is the Spirit of Christ that speaks through us; and yet not the Spirit Himself, as if those are His own words, but the words of Christ.

Matthew 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

The Spirit of your Father, thus at the time when jesus was on earth, it was the father speaking through the Holy Spirit in His disciples; now that He has ascended and all power has been given unto the Son, the Holy Spirit speaks the words from Christ as Christ is the Head of the Church.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

All that the Father has is now Jesus's and so Jesus ministers to us through the Holy Spirit since Jesus is the Author & Finisher of our faith as our confidence is in Jesus Christ to finish His work in us to His glory for why the Holy Spirit gives all credit & glory for whatever He does as the Holy Spirit to Christ Jesus.

Thank you for sharing.:)
Blessings;;
Not sure if YOU have heard of a Pastor by the name of Mike Holohan.. I first heard these 2 lectures/sermons, if you like, " Only By Blood " and another called, " The Word of God ". These sure did reinforce my beliefs, he use plain and easy to understand speech and gave many scriptural references to support the sermons/lectures/talks... I can upload the mp3 if I am allowed to...

Was Jesus embarrassed in telling Nicodemus in how we are born again by believing in Jesus Christ after His ascension which is after His crucifixion??

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. 9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?..............

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? 11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. 12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Apparently Jesus as God did not have to worry about them saving themselves by confessing Him to be saved when believing in Him is how He saves sinners and He will help them to confess Him before men after they are saved.

If we continue reading onward, we can see how and why God saves some and not others for why our believing in Him is a work of God too.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

There are saved believers that are afraid to confess Him before men because it will mean certain death. In India, they killed believers, even little children, who would not deny Him while others caved in and did, being forced into Hinduism. They are still saved but they need our prayers for His help to believe He can help them overcome their fear and die if need by by having His love to confess Him before men.

As it is, they are at risk of being left behind when the Bridegroom comes but they are still saved, but wil die, and be with the Lord in Heaven by their spirits, awaiting for their resurrection after the great tribulaion.

So while I think of it, let us pray for the Lord to help those saints that are persecuted & oppressed that they may confess Him before men even if it means certain death.?

2 Timothy 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. 11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: 12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: 13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.
Scripture are both easy and very difficult, yea I know an each way bet..
I mean we all need to go back to the start, back to basics as they say. God created all things, seen and unseen, gigantic and too small to see. God gave man Adam the chance to live forever in Paradise if he had of simply obeyed a simple instruction.. Adam represented all mankind, as in from then, right up until now and still again, right to the very end. So,, how did we go ......... sic! No good at all.

God can not look at sin,, Gods plan of salvation was already planned...
Isa 46:
5 To whom will you liken me and equate me? With whom will you compare me, as if we were similar?"

6 They squander the gold from their bags and weigh silver on a scale; they hire a goldsmith to make a god, before which they fall down and worship!

7 It is borne on shoulders and carried, then set in its place; and there it stands. From its place it does not move. If one cries to it, it cannot answer or save anyone from his troubles.

8 Remember this, and stand firm. Keep it in mind, you rebels.

9 "Remember things that happened at the beginning, long ago - that I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

10 At the beginning I announce the end, proclaim in advance things not yet done; and I say that my plan will hold, I will do everything I please to do.

11 I call a bird of prey from the east, the man I intended, from a distant country. I have spoken and will bring it about; I have made a plan, and I will fulfill it.

12 Listen to me, you stubborn people, so far from righteousness:

13 I am bringing my justice nearer, it is not far away; my salvation will not be delayed, I will place my salvation in Tziyon for Isra'el my glory.

such powerful passages...

,,, something being in ONLY one book is not of any issue.. The Bible itself could and should have many many more Books Included in it but it makes no difference to the books that are already in it now.. Even today some Bibles leave Books out.. some include more Books ? Make no difference to our Salvation. The Bible can be called, " Gods Love Letter to all Mankind "..
Gods tells us, " ,, from the beginning I know ( not knew ) the end, I know in advance things not yet being, I do as I please.. " who can argue about this ? He already knows that we would argue with Him..
Moses was well educated in his time how ever the books that tell of future events had to be written in a way that issue could be believed. This style had to be used.. Imagine explaining a Harrier Jump Jet to Moses or a Submarine to Moses ? I think that Moses would have run away..

Adam had freewill and yet he chose to disobey...
Since reconciled to God thru Jesus Christ, we can run that race by looking to the author & finisher of our faith daily to help us lay aside every weight & sin in walking in the light in fellowship with the Father & the Son.

Some believers thinks running that race is for obtaining salvation, but we run that race as saved believers since we cannot run that race without Him in us. Indeed, running that race is living that reconciled relationship with God thru Jesus Christ since He is within us always.

Since we have been saved by faith in Jesus Christ by the grace of God, we can live by faith in Jesus Christ as our Good Shepherd to help us to follow Him by the same grace of God. This is why we can rest in Him as our Savior that we are saved just as we can rest in Him as our Good Shepherd to help us finish the race in bringing us Home to the Marriage Supper above when He comes as the Bridegroom. That is how and why His yoke is easy & His burden is light by learning of Him and all His promises to us so we can hope In Christ for all things to rest in Christ for all things..

Blessings;;
Not sure if YOU have heard of a Pastor by the name of Mike Holohan.. I first heard these 2 lectures/sermons, if you like, " Only By Blood " and another called, " The Word of God ". These sure did reinforce my beliefs, he use plain and easy to understand speech and gave many scriptural references to support the sermons/lectures/talks... I can upload the mp3 if I am allowed to...
I have not heard of Mike Holohan, but since we are nothing in serving Him in the ministry, we can thank the Lord for the increase when using him in His ministry to you.:)

1 Corinthians 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

As in all things from anyone in ministry since we are not perfect yet, we are to confirm the word by Jesus Christ since He alone is our Good Shepherd ;)

Scripture are both easy and very difficult, yea I know an each way bet..
I mean we all need to go back to the start, back to basics as they say. God created all things, seen and unseen, gigantic and too small to see. God gave man Adam the chance to live forever in Paradise if he had of simply obeyed a simple instruction.. Adam represented all mankind, as in from then, right up until now and still again, right to the very end. So,, how did we go ......... sic! No good at all.

God can not look at sin,, Gods plan of salvation was already planned...
Isa 46:
5 To whom will you liken me and equate me? With whom will you compare me, as if we were similar?"

6 They squander the gold from their bags and weigh silver on a scale; they hire a goldsmith to make a god, before which they fall down and worship!

7 It is borne on shoulders and carried, then set in its place; and there it stands. From its place it does not move. If one cries to it, it cannot answer or save anyone from his troubles.

8 Remember this, and stand firm. Keep it in mind, you rebels.

9 "Remember things that happened at the beginning, long ago - that I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

10 At the beginning I announce the end, proclaim in advance things not yet done; and I say that my plan will hold, I will do everything I please to do.

11 I call a bird of prey from the east, the man I intended, from a distant country. I have spoken and will bring it about; I have made a plan, and I will fulfill it.

12 Listen to me, you stubborn people, so far from righteousness:

13 I am bringing my justice nearer, it is not far away; my salvation will not be delayed, I will place my salvation in Tziyon for Isra'el my glory.

such powerful passages...
Just as abiding in Him & His words is how we are fruitful as His disciples, then not abiding in Him & His words is how we are not fruitful as saved believers. This is why God is not mocked for whatsoever we sow to the flesh, we shall reap corruption, thus whatever we build on that foundation, even heresy, can defile the temple f God which is our bodies for why it would be destroyed by physical death in that day when He comes as the Bridegroom to judge His House.

The disqualified as in the reprobates are those left behind for not looking to the author & finisher of our faith to help us lay aside every weight & sin daily so they do not get the high prize of our calling; that eternal glory that comes with our salvation which is to be that vessel unto honor in His House. The disqualified left behind becomes the vessels unto dishonor as they will be resurrected after the great tribulation.

Those saved believers that are His disciples, should be careful not to judge former believers nor carnal believers as if they are not saved or not "true" Christians" unless they wind yo denying the Lord that bought them. This is why even former believers are called to depart from iniquity so they too can be received by the Bridegroom as vessels unto honor in Hs House.

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. 19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

So there are consequences for not living that reconciled relationship with God through Jeus Christ because even though still reconncoled as in still saved, Jesus will finish His work in those left behind so they can be received later on as vessels unto dishonor in His House for He shall lose none of all the Father has given Him. It is all part of this faithful saying below;

2 Timothy 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. 11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: 12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: 13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Just as abiding in Him & His words is how we are fruitful as His disciples, then not abiding in Him & His words is how we are not fruitful as saved believers. This is why God is not mocked for whatsoever we sow to the flesh, we shall reap corruption, thus whatever we build on that foundation, even heresy, can defile the temple f God which is our bodies for why it would be destroyed by physical death in that day when He comes as the Bridegroom to judge His House.

The disqualified as in the reprobates are those left behind for not looking to the author & finisher of our faith to help us lay aside every weight & sin daily so they do not get the high prize of our calling; that eternal glory that comes with our salvation which is to be that vessel unto honor in His House. The disqualified left behind becomes the vessels unto dishonor as they will be resurrected after the great tribulation.

Those saved believers that are His disciples, should be careful not to judge former believers nor carnal believers as if they are not saved or not "true" Christians" unless they wind yo denying the Lord that bought them. This is why even former believers are called to depart from iniquity so they too can be received by the Bridegroom as vessels unto honor in Hs House.

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. 19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

So there are consequences for not living that reconciled relationship with God through Jeus Christ because even though still reconncoled as in still saved, Jesus will finish His work in those left behind so they can be received later on as vessels unto dishonor in His House for He shall lose none of all the Father has given Him. It is all part of this faithful saying below;

I guess so, remember that God told us that" From the beginning I know the end, I know in advance things not yet happened,, etc; " Yet we still must pray even though He knows our petitions already.. Witnessing a passage in the Scriptures is what God wants us to do... If we are ashamed of Yeshua, He told us that He will be ashamed of us also He suffered and died for all, the least we can do is to confess that..

Romans 10:
1 Brothers, my heart's deepest desire and my prayer to God for Isra'el is for their salvation;

2 for I can testify to their zeal for God. But it is not based on correct understanding;

3 for, since they are unaware of God's way of making people righteous and instead seek to set up their own, they have not submitted themselves to God's way of making people righteous.

4 For the goal at which the Torah aims is the Messiah, who offers righteousness to everyone who trusts.

5 For Moshe writes about the righteousness grounded in the Torah that the person who does these things will attain life through them. k

6 Moreover, the righteousness grounded in trusting says: "Do not say in your heart, 'Who will ascend to heaven?'" that is, to bring the Messiah down -

7 or, "'Who will descend into Sh'ol?'" that is, to bring the Messiah up from the dead.

8 What, then, does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart."l that is, the word about trust which we proclaim, namely,

9 that if you acknowledge publicly with your mouth that Yeshua is Lord and trust in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be delivered.

10 For with the heart one goes on trusting and thus continues toward righteousness, while with the mouth one keeps on making public acknowledgement and thus continues toward deliverance.

11 For the pas sage quoted says that everyone who rests his trust on him will not be humiliated.

12 That means that there is no difference between Jew and Gentile - ADONAI is the same for everyone, rich toward everyone who calls on him,

13 since everyone who calls on the name of ADONAI will be delivered.

The above is what I am about, as I said at my adult baptism, " I confess to you all that Yeshua, God only flesh and blood Son, is MY Lord, to obey, and my Savior to Salvation! " not hard to do, considering what He did for us.

This was on a Sunday Church Service, no need to wonder the streets saying this to all of the public...

I guess so, remember that God told us that" From the beginning I know the end, I know in advance things not yet happened,, etc; " Yet we still must pray even though He knows our petitions already.. Witnessing a passage in the Scriptures is what God wants us to do... If we are ashamed of Yeshua, He told us that He will be ashamed of us also He suffered and died for all, the least we can do is to confess that..

Romans 10:
1 Brothers, my heart's deepest desire and my prayer to God for Isra'el is for their salvation;

2 for I can testify to their zeal for God. But it is not based on correct understanding;

3 for, since they are unaware of God's way of making people righteous and instead seek to set up their own, they have not submitted themselves to God's way of making people righteous.

4 For the goal at which the Torah aims is the Messiah, who offers righteousness to everyone who trusts.

5 For Moshe writes about the righteousness grounded in the Torah that the person who does these things will attain life through them. k

6 Moreover, the righteousness grounded in trusting says: "Do not say in your heart, 'Who will ascend to heaven?'" that is, to bring the Messiah down -

7 or, "'Who will descend into Sh'ol?'" that is, to bring the Messiah up from the dead.

8 What, then, does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart."l that is, the word about trust which we proclaim, namely,

9 that if you acknowledge publicly with your mouth that Yeshua is Lord and trust in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be delivered.

10 For with the heart one goes on trusting and thus continues toward righteousness, while with the mouth one keeps on making public acknowledgement and thus continues toward deliverance.

11 For the pas sage quoted says that everyone who rests his trust on him will not be humiliated.

12 That means that there is no difference between Jew and Gentile - ADONAI is the same for everyone, rich toward everyone who calls on him,

13 since everyone who calls on the name of ADONAI will be delivered.

The above is what I am about, as I said at my adult baptism, " I confess to you all that Yeshua, God only flesh and blood Son, is MY Lord, to obey, and my Savior to Salvation! " not hard to do, considering what He did for us.

This was on a Sunday Church Service, no need to wonder the streets saying this to all of the public...
Well I agree that there is a need to call former believers to depart from iniquity by asking them to pray to Jesus for help in finding the truth that turned them away from Him so they can repent and be restored to the path of righteousness for His name's sake. Plus we can pray for them too. We can only hoe the Lord is peradventuring to recover some from the snares of the devil.

2 Timothy 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Well I agree that there is a need to call former believers to depart from iniquity by asking them to pray to Jesus for help in finding the truth that turned them away from Him so they can repent and be restored to the path of righteousness for His name's sake. Plus we can pray for them too. We can only hoe the Lord is peradventuring to recover some from the snares of the devil.

2 Timothy 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
Yes indeed,, 2 Tim 2:
1 So then, you, my son, be empowered by the grace that comes from the Messiah Yeshua.

2 And the things you heard from me, which were supported by many witnesses, these things commit to faithful people, such as will be competent to teach others also.

3 Accept your share in suffering disgrace as a good soldier of the Messiah Yeshua.

4 No soldier on duty gets involved with civilian affairs, since he has to please his commanding officer.

5 Also an athlete can't win a contest unless he competes according to the rules.

6 The farmer who has done the hard work should be the first to receive a share of the harvest.

7 Think about what I am saying, for the Lord will enable you to understand everything.

8 Remember Yeshua the Messiah, who was raised from the dead, who was a descendant of David. This is the Good News I proclaim,

9 and for which I am suffering to the point of being bound in chains - but the Word of God is not bound in chains!

10 Why do I persevere through it all? For the sake of those who have been chosen, so that they too may obtain the deliverance that comes through the Messiah Yeshua, with eternal glory.

11 Here is a statement you can trust: If we have died with him, we will also live with him.

12 If we persevere, we will also rule with him If we disown him, he will also disown us.

13 If we are faithless, he remains faithful, for he cannot disown himself.

14 Keep reminding people of this, and charge them solemnly before the Lord not to engage in word-battles. They accomplish nothing useful and are a catastrophe for the hearers!

15 Do all you can to present yourself to God as someone worthy of his approval, as a worker with no need to be ashamed, because he deals straightforwardly with the Word of the Truth.

16 But keep away from godless babbling, for those who engage in it will only become more ungodly,

17 and their teaching will eat away at people like gangrene. Hymenaeus and Philetus are among these;

18 they have missed the mark, as far as the truth is concerned, by saying that our resurrection has already taken place; and they are overturning some people's faith.

19 Nevertheless, God's firm foundation stands, stamped with these words: "The Lord knows his own," and, "Let everyone who claims he belongs to the Lord stand apart from wrongdoing."

This is a great chapter indeed, and like many others..

Yes, good post. Please always remember, the Messiah has done all the work for US... God gave Adam the greatest gift of all times, FREEWILL, and he blew it.. not only for him but for mankind. We all have freewill and Adam's sin nature.. Yeshua, the Messiah is not form Adam but from God Himself, remember God said, " from the beginning I knew the end............ " Lucifer is forever asking God to condemn all mankind, like, " why punish ME and yet, you let them do whatever they like ?? " and who goes about trying to fool and fooling mankind, even today, all those cults and dictators millions being killed by Islam and such ? "..
I believe even Yeshua faces Lucifer for judgment but, Yeshua as flesh and blood like us, had NO sin nor even original sin. So lets follow Yeshua.. this is the secret God has had from the Beginning, so who ever confesses Yeshua as their Lord ( to obey ) and Messiah ( the one who paid the price for us ) will be saved!!

Well, by the word " strive " being there above, 2 Tim 2:24 we need to look at all of the CULTS ? Every cult member that I have every meet and had several chats with, or spoken to about Scripture, is terribly afraid of their Leaders/Supervisors etc; but, NOT ( as it has to be ) scared of God.
The famous line of, " a loving god would never allow you to burn forever in hell.. " ... Why then did Gods only flesh and blood Son have to DIE for us then ? Also He, Yeshua, suffered for our healing.. and all of this way before the NT.
Isa 53: Who believes our report?
To whom is the arm of Adonai revealed? 2 For before him he grew up like a young plant,
like a root out of dry ground.
He was not well-formed or especially handsome;
we saw him, but his appearance did not attract us. 3 People despised and avoided him,
a man of pains, well acquainted with illness.
Like someone from whom people turn their faces,
he was despised; we did not value him. 4 In fact, it was our diseases he bore,
our pains from which he suffered;
yet we regarded him as punished,
stricken and afflicted by God.5 But he was wounded because of our crimes,
crushed because of our sins;
the disciplining that makes us whole fell on him,
and by his bruises* we are healed. 6 We all, like sheep, went astray; we turned, each one, to his own way; yet Adonai laid on him the guilt of all of us.

Cults and the Elders forbid this truth preaching...

2 Tim 2: 22 So, flee the passions of youth; and, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart, pursue righteousness, faithfulness, love and peace. 23 But stay away from stupid and ignorant controversies — you know that they lead to fights, 24 and a slave of the Lord shouldn’t fight. On the contrary, he should be kind to everyone, a good teacher, and not resentful when mistreated. 25 Also he should be gentle as he corrects his opponents. For God may perhaps grant them the opportunity to turn from their sins, acquire full knowledge of the truth, 26 come to their senses and escape the trap of the Adversary, after having been captured alive by him to do his will.

Yes, good post. Please always remember, the Messiah has done all the work for US... God gave Adam the greatest gift of all times, FREEWILL, and he blew it.. not only for him but for mankind. We all have freewill and Adam's sin nature.. Yeshua, the Messiah is not form Adam but from God Himself, remember God said, " from the beginning I knew the end............ " Lucifer is forever asking God to condemn all mankind, like, " why punish ME and yet, you let them do whatever they like ?? " and who goes about trying to fool and fooling mankind, even today, all those cults and dictators millions being killed by Islam and such ? "..
I believe even Yeshua faces Lucifer for judgment but, Yeshua as flesh and blood like us, had NO sin nor even original sin. So lets follow Yeshua.. this is the secret God has had from the Beginning, so who ever confesses Yeshua as their Lord ( to obey ) and Messiah ( the one who paid the price for us ) will be saved!!
Yes. He reminds me that I am saved so that I am not running that race to obtain salvation, but by looking to Him to help me lay aside every weight & sin daily to obtain the eternal glory that comes with our salvation to be received by Him as that vessel unto honor in His House. which is to His glory. That is the high prize of our calling is to be partakers of the firstfruits of the resurrection. I so do hope in Him for that for why I give the father thanks in Jesus's name for me having that hope in His Son for.

Well, by the word " strive " being there above, 2 Tim 2:24 we need to look at all of the CULTS ? Every cult member that I have every meet and had several chats with, or spoken to about Scripture, is terribly afraid of their Leaders/Supervisors etc; but, NOT ( as it has to be ) scared of God.
The famous line of, " a loving god would never allow you to burn forever in hell.. " ... Why then did Gods only flesh and blood Son have to DIE for us then ? Also He, Yeshua, suffered for our healing.. and all of this way before the NT.
Isa 53: Who believes our report?
To whom is the arm of Adonai revealed? 2 For before him he grew up like a young plant,
like a root out of dry ground.
He was not well-formed or especially handsome;
we saw him, but his appearance did not attract us. 3 People despised and avoided him,
a man of pains, well acquainted with illness.
Like someone from whom people turn their faces,
he was despised; we did not value him. 4 In fact, it was our diseases he bore,
our pains from which he suffered;
yet we regarded him as punished,
stricken and afflicted by God.5 But he was wounded because of our crimes,
crushed because of our sins;
the disciplining that makes us whole fell on him,
and by his bruises* we are healed. 6 We all, like sheep, went astray; we turned, each one, to his own way; yet Adonai laid on him the guilt of all of us.

Cults and the Elders forbid this truth preaching...
Sometimes individual saved believers will not believe that their church led them astray for why they should be leaning on Jesus as their Good shepherd prove everything the church or their favorites pastor taught them because they are not the "Good Shepherd" when Jesus is.

Sometimes individual saved believers will not believe that their church led them astray for why they should be leaning on Jesus as their Good shepherd prove everything the church or their favorites pastor taught them because they are not the "Good Shepherd" when Jesus is.
Yea, good " slogans " but ? Do they save ?
Mk 10:18 Yeshua said to him, "Why are you calling me good? No one is good except God!
19 You know the mitzvot -- `Don't murder, don't commit adultery, don't steal, don't give false testimony, don't defraud, honor your father and mother, . .'"
20 "Rabbi," he said, "I have kept all these since I was a boy."
21 Yeshua, looking at him, felt love for him and said to him, "You're missing one thing. Go, sell whatever you own, give to the poor, and you will have riches in heaven. Then come, follow me!"
22 Shocked by this word, he went away sad; because he was a wealthy man.
23 Yeshua looked around and said to his talmidim, "How hard it is going to be for people with wealth to enter the Kingdom of God!"

1. Romans 2:1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.
2. Romans 2:3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment?
3. Matthew 7:3-5 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

If anyone judged slain in the spirit, Pensacola Outpouring, Toronto's Blessings, Ernest Angeley's healing Crusade, and holy laughter movement are not of God, then ask yourself why they address the Holy Spirit in worship, but the devil responded where people lose self control & fall backwards?

Even that apostate calling of another baptism with the Holy Ghost with evidence of tongues had believers falling backwards in seeking it for why that is not coming with interpretation and thus assumed for private use because it is not God's gift of tongues but the pagan's supernatural tongue, gained for believing the lie that you can receive the Holy Spirit again apart from salvation after that sign of tongues.

Even one reported from India that he felt the Holy Spirit entering into him like liquid nitrogen when they were honoring the Holy Spirit that calendar day of Pentecost and he began confessing an apology ( against his will ) to the Holy Spirit for not believing He did those dramatic manifestation as He did in the early church days. I discern with Him that God would prefer a willing apology and a sincere confession and since the Holy Spirit would never draw attention to Himself in worship, but testify of the Son to glorify the Son, and He does that through us ( John 15:26-27 & John 16:14 ) then that also has to include worship and not just outward ministry.

Jesus warned that climbing up another way will lead believers astray in following a stranger's voice in John 10:1-5 so this broadening the way in the worship place by including the worship of the Holy Spirit with the father & the Son is a work of iniquity ( Matthew 7:13-27 ) for why many believers and churches are falling and so the solution is to strive ye to enter thru that straight gate ( Luke 13:24-30 ) to avoid being left behind. By only honoring the Son in worship in order to honor God the Father ( reread the OP for scriptures for why again ) is how one avoid that iniquity in worship.
Those revivals are to me revivals of the passage '“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;”

How else could there be such foolishness happening, indeed this is another spirit making a mockery of "... him that loveth us, and loosed us from our :sins in his :blood;

Stay far away from seeking signs in these last days, for the devil knows his time is short!

You have no clue about the trinity. The Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are the ONE God. They are coequal in every respect. You cannot have one without the other. We have no clue as to how God would be in HIS totality. You don't seem to comprehend the simplified version that God has presented to us so the reality is way beyond our ability to know him as he is. The comforter (the Holy Spirit) is totally God, as Jesus is totally God, as the Father is totally God. Three persons; one God. We are to worship God, not just parts and pieces.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
John 15:27 and ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
John 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Again; You have no clue about the trinity. The Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit each do their part in our salvation and the guidance through life. The Father grant salvation to the believer, Jesus provided the means of salvation by his sinless life and his sacrificial death on the cross and the Holy Spirit leads and guides us into all truth (Jesus).

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 5:23 that all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
If they are indeed one in totality then explain this verse please.
1 Corinthians 15 Verse 25"For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 27 For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him,it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. 28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

How can one in totality become subject to himself?

If they are indeed one in totality then explain this verse please.
1 Corinthians 15 Verse 25"For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 27 For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him,it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. 28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

How can one in totality become subject to himself?
God is a Trinity is your solution

Those revivals are to me revivals of the passage '“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;”

How else could there be such foolishness happening, indeed this is another spirit making a mockery of "... him that loveth us, and loosed us from our :sins in his :blood;

Stay far away from seeking signs in these last days, for the devil knows his time is short!
The Holy Spirit does things decently and in order, not in wild screaming, holy laughter, and running around barking like animals!

The Holy Spirit does things decently and in order, not in wild screaming, holy laughter, and running around barking like animals!
Agreed! I grew up (spiritually) in an indie Pentecostal church, and my brothers and sisters there would have seen these phenomena as sure signs of demonic possession! The pastor often quoted Paul's admonition for everything to be done decently and in order, and "the spirit of the prophet is subject to the prophet".
After he left the ministry due to Parkinson's, it seems everything went downhill...

--Rich

Back