RC UNITY

But it does show the RCC's monstrous view of Jesus – one who is waiting to torture all evil out of his followers, and only restrained (partially) by the efforts of his mother.
Or Jesus as a child needing His mother to hold His hand. They seem to forget God the Father is He restrained by His spouse Mary?

But it does show the RCC's monstrous view of Jesus – one who is waiting to torture all evil out of his followers, and only restrained (partially) by the efforts of his mother.
I seem to recall a lot of Ncc denominations adopting the "fire and brimstone" method of conversion, do you defend those ideas?

I seem to recall a lot of Ncc denominations adopting the "fire and brimstone" method of conversion, do you defend those ideas?
I cannot think of any nCC denomination "adopting the 'fire and brimstone' method of conversion". Individual preachers, yeah. Got some data to back up your apparently broad-brush claim?

🤔 Would teachings on Purgatory qualify as "fire and brimstone"? Jes' wond'rin'…

Unlike the RC method of killing off those who did not convert, or scaring kids with hell, being demon possessed, if you didn't get your baby baptized before it died, it could not be buried in consecrated grounds etc. Do you defend those ideas?

An unbelieving person must hear the bad news first, that they are a sinner and stand condemned of their sins, and is in need of a Savior, before he or she can hear the good news that Jesus died on the cross for us. Otherwise the gospel message is foolishness to them without pointing out why a person is in need of being saved.

And that means speaking of the uncomfortable topic of hell. No one wants to hear that they are a sinner and going to hell. If a person, does not accept the reality of hell, they won’t grasp the meaning and purpose of the gospel message.

Jesus, Himself spoke of hell. Why? Because it is the default destination, that awaits all people apart from Him. We need a Savior, or we stand condemned. But from your own statement above, it sounds as if you would rather unbelievers not be told the truth.

The following quote came from a professing Roman Catholic.

taurik said:
Nope, Mary is much much better than Jesus. Jesus is mean and angry. Well, unless you mean Baby Jesus. But Baby Jesus is weak and helpless, just how we like Him. Well, unless you mean the Jesus we keep on the cross. We like watching Him suffer

The above is NOT the first time a professing RC has uttered something along the same lines on this forum. And another RC gave the statement a "thumbs up" approval. RC's claim to be all about worshiping and adoring God but have no qualms with speaking or approving blasphemous speech against Him. Don't believe me? Here's a screen shot

1711752166335.png

If he did, you would just follow along with all "docility."

You have to do what he teaches you to do...no matter what doctrine it is. You have to submit to him even when he is not teaching "infallibly."

Since you will follow such evil if it happened, why the faux outrage?
If, if, if... you guys like to talk about ifs a lot.

If he did, you would just follow along with all "docility."

You have to do what he teaches you to do...no matter what doctrine it is. You have to submit to him even when he is not teaching "infallibly."

Since you will follow such evil if it happened, why the faux outrage?
If, if, if... you guys like to talk about ifs a lot.

We noticed you cannot deny what I said. No devout Catholic can.

That is why your sect is now officially blessing sexual immorality, and you guys are obediently following along.

Back