Report: mRNA vaccines are being injected into livestock

But I have seen no evidence that any of you have even the most fundamental information gathering skills.
3 years fauchee convinced me he was a liar. But I have credentials and experience. I did not need to google or consult a fact checker.

Like the vet 1 block from our home doesn't need to look up a picture of a horse.

I was totally correct when he convinced me he was a quack.

Every time you rattle off stuff about my credentials that is wrong, you advertise to the world that you are allergic to fundamental information gathering skills.

So you make stuff up.

The Constitution, the basis for the structure of our govt and our laws, says nothing about god.
Not true
----------------------------------WIKI

he document is dated: "the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord" 1787, and "of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth." This two-fold epoch dating serves to place the Constitution in the context of the religious traditions of Western civilization and, at the same time, links it to the regime principles proclaimed in the Declaration of Independence. This dual reference can also be found in the Articles of Confederation and the Northwest Ordinance.[97]
-------------------------
Our Lord Jesus Christ depicted as God consistent with Christianity

Yes, you do.

It's really hard to take anyone seriously that thinks the NYT is a good source.

We know there are people like you that naively trust the government.
I have a hard time believing you honestly think the New York Times is a bad source.

I genuinely confused if any are you are sincere at all.

I do understand that many of you are buried so deeply in your safe spaces and only hear right-wing lies and propaganda.

But this forum does have a handful of people that challenge the right-wing narrative, so you can’t really be oblivious.

Regardless, I assume the New York Times will be in the top 3 of any poll or study of the most credible American newspapers.

So, again, you would have to believe the people doing the polls and the experts that analyze journalist standards are all part of this huge conspiracy too.

Not true

he document is dated: "the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord" 1787, and "of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth." This two-fold epoch dating serves to place the Constitution in the context of the religious traditions of Western civilization and, at the same time, links it to the regime principles proclaimed in the Declaration of Independence. This dual reference can also be found in the Articles of Confederation and the Northwest Ordinance.[97]
ha ha ha ha

It’s hard to believe anyone would make this “argument”

Not true

Bidenites

. “We choose truth over facts,” a quote from that famous statesman Joe Biden of Fortress Delaware

I have a hard time believing you honestly think the New York Times is a bad source.
Excellent source for your extreme Fake News appetite.
I genuinely confused if any are you are sincere at all.
We all are aware of your confusions
I do understand that many of you are buried so deeply in your safe spaces and only hear right-wing lies and propaganda.
Projections
But this forum does have a handful of people that challenge the right-wing narrative, so you can’t really be oblivious.
Alex Jones beat your sources by 3 years on the Wuhan source issues. What does that say about your tabloids?
Regardless, I assume the New York Times will be in the top 3 of any poll or study of the most credible American newspapers.

So, again, you would have to believe the people doing the polls and the experts that analyze journalist standards are all part of this huge conspiracy too.
Project Veritas exposed some of your conspiracies.

They've proven me right time and time again.
I genuinely confused
Yes.
Says the poster who is steeped in his safe space hearing only left wing propaganda.
But this forum does have a handful of people that challenge the right-wing narrative, so you can’t really be oblivious
Yet you are.
Top 3 fake news outlets. When you have left wingers leaving the NYT because of their LW bias, you know they've been corrupted to the core.

Did you hear about it on NewsMax or something? They lie, you know.

I tried again and found “Firearm Access is a Risk Factor for Suicide.” It also says the exact opposite of what you claim.
Fake News
Gun access contributes to suicide.
And homicide.

Your left winger "beauty queen" Lori Light Foot claims she accomplished reduced gun ownership or something. But the killings and crimes of violence are way up. Democrate dangers.
I’m just going down the list. You are 0 for 3.

They've proven me right time and time again.

Yes.

Says the poster who is steeped in his safe space hearing only left wing propaganda.

Yet you are.

Top 3 fake news outlets. When you have left wingers leaving the NYT because of their LW bias, you know they've been corrupted to the core.
I don’t know.

Pretty much any rankings of US newspapers will have the New York Times among the most credible.

It seems you are wrong.

But, I assume, you think all of these various entities that rank newspapers are conspiring against you

You should.

Yea, because those 'rankings' are so non biased.

Actually I'm not and if you did even an iota of research you would know I'm right.
Are you really going to claim that the New York Times is not a credible newspaper? Compared to other newspapers? Despite the universal consensus of pretty much everyone on earth except you and your ilk?

OK, that’s fine. You seem to believe a lot of crazy things.

Are you really going to claim that the New York Times is not a credible newspaper?
I already have.
Compared to other newspapers? Despite the universal consensus of pretty much everyone on earth except you and your ilk?
Universal consensus? Not even remotely.
OK, that’s fine. You seem to believe a lot of crazy things.

You mean all the crazy things I was right about? Like the covid lab leak, and the useless masks, and natural immunity being far superior to the clot shot? Yea, all those crazy things YOU fell for, hook, line and sinker turned out to be all lies....and I was right.

Back