Report: mRNA vaccines are being injected into livestock

No kidding. You figured that out all by yourself?

What do you suggest since you seem to be against teachers carrying.
National gun control laws:
Background checks for all purchases and transfers.
Waiting periods.
Required training with a test.
Insurance for all gun owners.
Licenses for concealed carry.
Storage requirements.
Bans on military assault style weapons and magazines larger than 10 bullets.
Red flag laws.
Severe penalties for straw purchasers.

Not if they passed a background check.

Gun stores do background checks. Not their fault if people like Hunter Biden lie on them.
If you pass a background check and then do something illegal, that background check should no longer be valid.

Yet that’s what ignorant people do.

No, it isn’t.

Look at the stats on gun violence and see who’s committing it the most. It’s not law abiding gun owners Who legally purchased their guns.

If someone wants to I’ll themselves, they’ll find a way. Only a little more than half of suicides are by guns. Mostly men. Women rarely use a gun to commit suicide. Sad, but true fact.
If a gun is available, a person can impulsively use it. If he has to plan out something else, chances are he will change his mind.

Also, at one time in Britain, one of the most common methods of suicide was to stick your head in an oven and not light the pilot.
So oven construction was changed to make this impossible.
The general rate of suicides went down - people did not turn to other methods as you suggest they would.

Between 1963 and 1975 the annual number of suicides in England and Wales showed a sudden, unexpected decline from 5,714 to 3,693 at a time when suicide continued to increase in most other European countries. This appears to be the result of the progressive removal of carbon monoxide from the public gas supply. Accounting for more than 40 percent of suicides in 1963, suicide by domestic gas was all but eliminated by 1975. Few of those prevented from using gas appear to have found some other way of killing themselves. These findings suggest that suicide is an intentional act designed to bring an end to deep, though sometimes transient, despair, chosen when moral restraints against the behavior are weakened and when the person has ready access to a means of death that is neither too difficult nor repugnant. This view of suicide has implications for its prevention and, by analogy, for the prevention of crime. That blocking opportunities, even for deeply motivated acts, does not inevitably result in displacement has not been so clearly shown before, and the demonstration considerably strengthens the case for opportunity-reducing or "situational" means of crime control.

If a gun is available, a person can impulsively use it. If he has to plan out something else, chances are he will change his mind.

This thread is not about your wild gun notions.
You are not a psychologist.

Also, at one time in Britain, one of the most common methods of suicide was to stick your head in an oven and not light the pilot.
Irrelevant to this thread
Irrelevant
The general rate of suicides went down - people did not turn to other methods as you suggest they would.
More unproven hype

If a gun is available, a person can impulsively use it.
Or they can use whatever else they can.
If he has to plan out something else, chances are he will change his mind.
You don't know this.
Some absolutely did. If someone is truly wants to end their life, they will.

National gun control laws:
We have gun laws. Tell us what other gun law will stop a criminal that doesn't obey gun laws?
Background checks for all purchases and transfers.
You can't buy a gun in a gun store without a background check.
Waiting periods.
We have those also.
Required training with a test.
That is for CC permits.
Insurance for all gun owners.
Insurance for what?
Licenses for concealed carry.
Many places require it. But do tell us how that stops criminals from carrying concealed weapons. It doesn't. It limits law abiding citizens, not criminals.
Storage requirements.
You don't get to tell me where to store my gun in my own home.
Bans on military assault style weapons
No one has military weapons. An AR is not a military weapon. IT's literally no different than any other semi auto pistol.
and magazines larger than 10 bullets.
When the 'elites' drop their paid security or have them only have 10 bullets, then we can talk....but we both know that is never going to happen.
Red flag laws.
They exist.
Severe penalties for straw purchasers.
What does that even mean?

Then they should clearly label the products with trigger warnings. This meat is from a experimental mRNA vaccinated animal, the mRNA vaccine may enter your body thru this product. Same with milk etc.
-----------------------------

They will not do that because the product would not sell
Just grabbed a handful of cashews.

Contains : Bioengineered food ingredients
labeled.

You can do both.

No, you address the reason for their suicidal tendencies. A gun wont matter if they want to do it. Stop blaming guns and address the root problem.

I guess then your observation about women not committing suicide in as great numbers as men was just an irrelevant non sequitur?

No, I stated a fact. There’s an interesting article on your ideas, which pretty much refutes them all.

No, you address the reason for their suicidal tendencies. A gun wont matter if they want to do it. Stop blaming guns and address the root problem.

No, I stated a fact. There’s an interesting article on your ideas, which pretty much refutes them all.
Well you could post a link and maybe strengthen your point, I'm curious to see your evidence.

No, you address the reason for their suicidal tendencies. A gun wont matter if they want to do it.
That depends very much on how badly someone wants to kill themselves. If it was an all-or-nothing thing there would be no point to suicide prevention hotlines. But studies on attempted suicides have shown that suicidal tendencies are often weak and short-lived. Suicide delayed is often suicide prevented.

Last edited:

Not having a gun available for intermittent severe modes before one can get help addressing ongoing issues very likely could have saved my son. I didn't even know about the trigger till a week later. Yes we need better mental health care, but the availability of quick impulse solutions is a problem as well.

Not having a gun available for intermittent severe modes before one can get help addressing ongoing issues very likely could have saved my son.
"Could have".....doesn't equate would have.

Sorry for your loss.

Well you could post a link and maybe strengthen your point, I'm curious to see your evidence.
It was a Harvard study that was done on gun control, murder rates and suicide. It didn't support the idea that gun control reduces suicides or murders. There were two other studies that showed the same thing. I'll have to find the link.

Not having a gun available for intermittent severe modes before one can get help addressing ongoing issues very likely could have saved my son. I didn't even know about the trigger till a week later. Yes we need better mental health care, but the availability of quick impulse solutions is a problem as well.
Do you have any idea of what you are trying to say?

Or they can use whatever else they can.

You don't know this.

Some absolutely did. If someone is truly wants to end their life, they will.
Some did turn to other methods, but since the suicide rate declined, that means that others thinking about suicide did not go through with this.

Back