Richard B Hays changes stance on lgbtq.

I said anyone who peddles the trans ideology, are transsexuals not part of everyone in your thinking?
We can assume all transexuals are advocates of transexuals. I don't think you'll find many transexuals opposed to transexuals. So, according to your definition, all transexuals are child abusers. So when you say "trans ideology is abusing children" you mean transexuals are abusing children. Why don't you stop the nonsense and say what you believe is true. I know it. You know it. Everyone reading knows it. Be a man and admit it. You believe transexuals are child abusers.

I have no doubt that you are right. I have the poster on ignore because of his foul bigotry towards both gay and trans people, and lies expressed about child abuse, which basically in his mind is telling a child about reality, so that they are equipped to deal with it. He unwittingly insulted my family very deeply by some of his comments, and I found myself being so vitriolic in response that I stopped liking myself and decided to put him on ignore for my own piece of mind. His single minded hatred of sexual difference is actually quite disturbing.
two wrongs dont make a right

You can make whatever excuses you want, the fact remains the nazis were church going, bible reading, jesus loving xtians.

Hey @Temujin Look, he has suddenly started using "trans affirmation" when I started getting on his case about "trans ideology" and "trans activists". Now some vague "trans affirmation" is abusing children. What other words can he come up with to mean "transexuals"?
Just mealy mouthed hypocrisy. "Hate the sin , love the sinner". They think it excuses all, even though there's no justification for calling it sin in the first place, let alone giving it more attention than hypocrisy, dishonesty and sanctimonious mudslinging, which are also sins, and much used in the "Hate the sin , love the sinner" campaign.

No other charity has ever done that, Mermaids have the vindictive transactivist spirit. The real point that you have tried to evade is Mermaids dont have enough medical or scientific expertise to understand the Cass review yet they have been promoting their lies to schools and everyone else.
Here is the Mermaids homepage. Nowhere does it say they are a medical organization. It says they support trans youth and their families. There is no reason they need to know about the Cass review.
WPATH is discredited. The whole trans ideology is an observable lie, insanity as atheists like Dawkins and gays and lesbians like Murray and Stock will tell you. You are like Temujin, you look to the misinformed for advice
I look at the facts. WPATH released files that showed they are trying to find ways to deal with the side effects of gender affirming care. Doctors do this all the time. That is not a scandal. WPATH is well, funded, fully functioning, and respected worldwide. Transexuals are normal people. They deserve the same respect and care that any human being deserves. The fact that you and a other xtians don't want to do that only exposes your sick, demented sexual values.

I say it is time to start criticizing and marginalizing xtians for their sick perverse sexual values. Actually, that is already happening, and it is in large part thanks to people like you.

I thought you recently said you didnt know much about Mermaids or LGB Alliance. You are deluded, Mermaids didnt like LGB Alliance undermining their ideology. How homophobic and misogynistic!
You still want to avoid the key point, so I'll rub your nose in it. Mermaids have been spreading false information that affects children's lives for good. They dont have the have the expertise and they are ignorant
The fact remains the reason for mermaids claim was that LGB was undermining their fundraising efforts. The judges made a decision on the laws and made no judgement about the missions of the organizations. Mermaids is a support group. Nothing more.

The evidence shows they have been
Perverse deranged xtian sexual values alert!! Danger keep back 500 feet.
they arent affirming children as trans any longer, and they are spending more effort of the other associated co-morbidities the children have, I suggest you do the same btw inews and the independent are the only news outlets who are still with your sinking ship, even the Guardian has changed its stance
The NHS is affirming youth as trans. They are opening several new clinics to provide care.

He unwittingly insulted my family very deeply by some of his comments, and I found myself being so vitriolic in response that I stopped liking myself and decided to put him on ignore for my own piece of mind. His single minded hatred of sexual difference is actually quite disturbing.
I am sorry to hear that. Don't let people like him get to you. There are less and less people like him every day. Goodness wins in the end. Xtianity is dying.

Just mealy mouthed hypocrisy. "Hate the sin , love the sinner". They think it excuses all, even though there's no justification for calling it sin in the first place, let alone giving it more attention than hypocrisy, dishonesty and sanctimonious mudslinging, which are also sins, and much used in the "Hate the sin , love the sinner" campaign.
He is just another hostile xtian who uses the jesus-told-me excuse.

No. Anyone who peddles trans ideology and affirms children as trans.
Is it the word 'anyone' you dont understand, or the word 'no'?
I don't understand your sudden lack of candor.

I'd say we can assume almost all transexuals peddle trans ideology and almost all transexuals affirm children as trans.

That means almost all transexuals are child abusers. I am asking you to step up and be a xtian and say what you mean. Doesn't jesus tell you to tell the truth? Transexuals are child abusers. Right?

If this is not true what percentage of transexuals are child abusers:
A) 100%
B) 75%
C) 50%
D) 25%
E) 0%

Just give your best estimate.

Here is the Mermaids homepage. Nowhere does it say they are a medical organization. It says they support trans youth and their families. There is no reason they need to know about the Cass review.
again you have looked to an organisation that is affirming, which is child abuse, recomending puberty blockers and chest binders etc, which are medical issues, and they have no medical expertise. And they are under investigation.
You have looked to the ignorant activists to guide you.

I look at the facts. WPATH released files that showed they are trying to find ways to deal with the side effects of gender affirming care. Doctors do this all the time. That is not a scandal. WPATH is well, funded, fully functioning, and respected worldwide. Transexuals are normal people. They deserve the same respect and care that any human being deserves. The fact that you and a other xtians don't want to do that only exposes your sick, demented sexual values.
again, you look to a discredited organisation riddled with cancerous transactivism where clinicians are admitting WPATH are not giving the right information.

I say it is time to start criticizing and marginalizing xtians for their sick perverse sexual values. Actually, that is already happening, and it is in large part thanks to people like you.
says the transactivist poster.

The fact remains the reason for mermaids claim was that LGB was undermining their fundraising efforts. The judges made a decision on the laws and made no judgement about the missions of the organizations. Mermaids is a support group. Nothing more.

Perverse deranged xtian sexual values alert!! Danger keep back 500 feet.

The NHS is affirming youth as trans. They are opening several new clinics to provide care.
Mermaids has been giving chest binders to pubescent girls. They are a child abusing organisation. The LGB Alliance has rightly objected. Mermaids is homophobic.
The NHS in its clinics are now not going to affirm 'trans" like you, and where activists are still doing it they need to be exposed.

Last edited:
I don't understand your sudden lack of candor.

I'd say we can assume almost all transexuals peddle trans ideology and almost all transexuals affirm children as trans.

That means almost all transexuals are child abusers. I am asking you to step up and be a xtian and say what you mean. Doesn't jesus tell you to tell the truth? Transexuals are child abusers. Right?

If this is not true what percentage of transexuals are child abusers:
A) 100%
B) 75%
C) 50%
D) 25%
E) 0%

Just give your best estimate.
Just address the reasons and evidence.
Its child abuse to affirm and social transistion, one because its a lie, sex is immutable amd two because many of those children subsequently go a medical pathway for a mental health issue they DONT NEED.

That is the reason its child abuse and not because Positive_Atheist likes child abuse.

I am sorry to hear that. Don't let people like him get to you. There are less and less people like him every day. Goodness wins in the end. Xtianity is dying.
The tide is turning.
Interesting that you think Temujin is listening to me when he has me on ignore

One of the most respected scholars of the NT. This is good news indeed.
One can learn more about this from the Robert Gagnon link I posted than from your OP.
Reading the link in your OP again I see that that the assumption is that God has widened his grace and mercy to lgbt sexualities implying that because, there are people who claim to be lgbt christians, so God must have done.
Its not difficult to discern Hays has lost the plot. I would like to see the scriptures that he thinks refer to 'lgbt' people.

Also there is the usual reference to a re think on the passages, which usually means the so called clobber passages, usually oblivious to all the passages that affirm God's creation image and purposes of man and woman in faithful union.

The trouble is you have unhealthy sick views about sexuality due to your xtians beliefs.

I never said it. A man can become a transwoman, not a natal female. Sometimes, just for the sake of simplicity we do refer to a transwoman as a "woman" but technically they are transwomen.

Obviously claiming you are a christian is a big part of it. I don't see any of the world's billion muslims saying "I am a xtian". People who are not xtians tend to avoid claiming they are. But there are other things as well, reading the bible, going to church, engaging in religious rituals, having a xtian cleric.

Nothing has been exposed. Being a transexual is not a lie, it is a normal healthy way of expressing one's sexuality and gender. People who are transexual should embrace it, be proud of it, and live it. People like you just have to deal with it. You don't get to force your degenerate xtian sex ideas on other people and if you try you should be shunned, blamed, and ostracized. It is time to start protecting innocent transexuals and blaming demented xtians.
A man is an adult human female which is biology, so how does a man become a 'transwoman'.which isnt biology? How do you know someone is a 'transwoman' without them just claiming it. How is a 'transwoman' not a man? Since its a man its not a 'transwoman' 'transwoman' doesnt exist, its a man

I have no doubt that you are right. I have the poster on ignore because of his foul bigotry towards both gay and trans people, and lies expressed about child abuse, which basically in his mind is telling a child about reality, so that they are equipped to deal with it. He unwittingly insulted my family very deeply by some of his comments, and I found myself being so vitriolic in response that I stopped liking myself and decided to put him on ignore for my own piece of mind. His single minded hatred of sexual difference is actually quite disturbing.
well bad luck.
They are not lies about trans child abuse, and many people are saying as much, some of whom I have linked.
I have given the reason why it is child abuse and none of you have addressed it.

Instead of posting likes and complaining about your
You don't have to agree or submit. I've already made it clear that bullying needs to stop.
Instead of posting likes to trans child abuse and complaining about your treatment, are you intersted in debating the OP you posted?
Or can we see from the responses its a worthless book in error.

Back