Richard B Hays changes stance on lgbtq.

I am sorry to hear that. Don't let people like him get to you. There are less and less people like him every day. Goodness wins in the end. Xtianity is dying.
Lol! I have him on ignore. I know that he follows me around like an obsessed stalker, replying to my posts, and mad at me for ignoring him, but as you say his type of Christianity is dying. There are plenty of decent people who are Christian, just as there are plenty of unpleasant people who are not Christian, but for some people Christianity becomes an amplifier and enabler of their faults.

Given yoi the reason, pretending you dont understand is no excuse.
I am not pretending. I am utterly shocked that you are suddenly becoming a mouse and refuse to say what you mean. Aren't you the same brave xtian warrior who won't stop talking about "child abuse" and transexuals? Didn't jesus tell you to proclaim the truth? What are you so afraid of? If transexuals are abusing children don't you need to expose that? You just said in post #200 "They are not lies about trans child abuse..." I think it is important that you tell the truth. What percentage of transexuals are child abusers?
0-10%
10-20%
20-30%
30-40%
40-50%
50-60%
60-70%
70-80%
80-90%
90-100%

If none of these are true then would you agree with this statement?
transexuals are no more likely to abuse children than anyone else
You have been talking about transexuals and child abuse ever since I started posting here. Don't tell me you are going to run and hide in the corner and not answer a simple question. I don't recall you answering this question. I do recall you refusing to answer it. If you already answered this question I must have missed it so please answer again. Thanks.

A man is an adult human female which is biology, so how does a man become a 'transwoman'.which isnt biology? How do you know someone is a 'transwoman' without them just claiming it. How is a 'transwoman' not a man? Since its a man its not a 'transwoman' 'transwoman' doesnt exist, its a man
You just said above "A man is an adult human female which is biology,....." Even I would not agree with that. I'll assume this thread has you so rattled, so disturbed, so exposed that you have no idea what you are saying.
so how does a man become a 'transwoman'.which isnt biology?
It isn't biology?? OK. Let's go through this. If a natal male takes estrogen he will grow n*ppl*s like a natal woman, areolae like a natal woman, and br**sts like a natal woman. Are n*ppl*s, areolae, and br**sts biological?

I am not pretending. I am utterly shocked that you are suddenly becoming a mouse and refuse to say what you mean. Aren't you the same brave xtian warrior who won't stop talking about "child abuse" and transexuals? Didn't jesus tell you to proclaim the truth? What are you so afraid of? If transexuals are abusing children don't you need to expose that? You just said in post #200 "They are not lies about trans child abuse..." I think it is important that you tell the truth. What percentage of transexuals are child abusers?
0-10%
10-20%
20-30%
30-40%
40-50%
50-60%
60-70%
70-80%
80-90%
90-100%

You have been talking about transexuals and child abuse ever since I started posting here. Don't tell me you are going to run and hide in the corner and not answer a simple question. I don't recall you answering this question. I do recall you refusing to answer it. If you already answered this question I must have missed it so please answer again. Thanks.
Already answered.

You have refused to acknoeldge my responses

Now some are still spreading falsehoods and not just activist organisations, even MP's, and a few media organisations.

0-10%
10-20%
20-30%
30-40%
40-50%
50-60%
60-70%
70-80%
80-90%
90-100%

So do you see the reason why your affirmation is child abuse? What do you disagree about it?

You just said above "A man is an adult human female which is biology,....." Even I would not agree with that. I'll assume this thread has you so rattled, so disturbed, so exposed that you have no idea what you are saying.

It isn't biology?? OK. Let's go through this. If a natal male takes estrogen he will grow n*ppl*s like a natal woman, areolae like a natal woman, and br**sts like a natal woman. Are n*ppl*s, areolae, and br**sts biological?
Since I keep repeating basic biology to you its your fault I made the error. Pity you the make stupid remarks.

'Transwoman' isnt biology, it doesnt exist.
Man and woman are male and female and the biology

0-10%
10-20%
20-30%
30-40%
40-50%
50-60%
60-70%
70-80%
80-90%
90-100%

I am laughing that you have been referring to transsexuals and I have been referring to anyone who has your ideology, yet you think I have been referring to transsexuals.

0-10%
10-20%
20-30%
30-40%
40-50%
50-60%
60-70%
70-80%
80-90%
90-100%

SEGM gives a most comprehensive analysis.
Apart from scathing attack on affirmation, one of the points you should be aware of is some people including some clinitians defended affirmation according to DSM-5 and ECD-11, but that is just temporary, it is not necessarily the same a year later and the damage is already done. I seem to recall you waxing lyrical about DSM-5 as though you knew what you were talking about

Lol! I have him on ignore. I know that he follows me around like an obsessed stalker, replying to my posts, and mad at me for ignoring him, but as you say his type of Christianity is dying. There are plenty of decent people who are Christian, just as there are plenty of unpleasant people who are not Christian, but for some people Christianity becomes an amplifier and enabler of their faults.
As we have seen there are plenty of decent gays and lesbians who you despise.
Pity your follower faithoverbelief wont emerge to even discuss her own OP.

So do you see the reason why your affirmation is child abuse? What do you disagree about it?
If 0.4% of the world is transexual that amounts to about 400 million people, some of them children. Withholding medical treatment from these people is despicable. We would never consider withholding treatment from cancer patients. We would never consider withholding treatment from diabetics. We would never consider withholding treatment from people with hepatitis. We should never consider withholding gender affirming care to transexuals. A correct diagnosis of a child as transexual, according to the best research and experience we have is not child abuse. NOT giving them gender affirming care is child abuse.

You suddenly seem to not want to answer questions. Why is that? You have no problem slinging your xtian mud and calling people child abusers but when I ask you for specifics you suddenly don't want to answer questions. You've called me a child abuser. So that is one. Now in post #208 you have a new definition: anyone who agrees with my ideology is a child abuser. I believe that correctly diagnosing children as transgender and giving them the medical care they need is appropriate. I oppose talking children into believing they are transgender and then forcing medical care on them that they don't need. For unknown reasons you insist I approve of this. We can assume most transexuals agree with "my" ideology, so the obvious conclusion from your statements is you believe almost all transexuals are child abusers. Why are you afraid to agree with this? Could it be this is your true agenda, to malign and demonize transexuals, and if you admitted it, you would be exposed as a xtian monster, just like your fellow xtians did to homosexuals 50 years ago? I also gave you the opportunity to agree with this:
transexuals are no more likely to abuse children than anyone else
You also refuse to agree with this. So you refuse to agree, you refuse to disagree, you refuse to answer. Why is that? What are you afraid of?

'Transwoman' isnt biology, it doesnt exist.
OK. Let's assume we are talking about a 25 year old transwoman (we'll call her Brittany, OK?) who started gender affirming care right before she started puberty and had access to all gender affirming care.

I said in post #204
You never answered. Why not? Are n*ppl*s, areolae, and br**sts biological? It is a simple question. Yes or no. I hope you don't lose your voice again.

If 0.4% of the world is transexual that amounts to about 400 million people, some of them children. Withholding medical treatment from these people is despicable. We would never consider withholding treatment from cancer patients. We would never consider withholding treatment from diabetics. We would never consider withholding treatment from people with hepatitis. We should never consider withholding gender affirming care to transexuals. A correct diagnosis of a child as transexual, according to the best research and experience we have is not child abuse. NOT giving them gender affirming care is child abuse.

You suddenly seem to not want to answer questions. Why is that? You have no problem slinging your xtian mud and calling people child abusers but when I ask you for specifics you suddenly don't want to answer questions. You've called me a child abuser. So that is one. Now in post #208 you have a new definition: anyone who agrees with my ideology is a child abuser. I believe that correctly diagnosing children as transgender and giving them the medical care they need is appropriate. I oppose talking children into believing they are transgender and then forcing medical care on them that they don't need. For unknown reasons you insist I approve of this. We can assume most transexuals agree with "my" ideology, so the obvious conclusion from your statements is you believe almost all transexuals are child abusers. Why are you afraid to agree with this? Could it be this is your true agenda, to malign and demonize transexuals, and if you admitted it, you would be exposed as a xtian monster, just like your fellow xtians did to homosexuals 50 years ago? I also gave you the opportunity to agree with this:

You also refuse to agree with this. So you refuse to agree, you refuse to disagree, you refuse to answer. Why is that? What are you afraid of?
the question was, do you understand why affirming and socially transitioning children as 'trans' is child abuse?

OK. Let's assume we are talking about a 25 year old transwoman (we'll call her Brittany, OK?) who started gender affirming care right before she started puberty and had access to all gender affirming care.
lets call him the man he is. A man is an adult human male. A 'transwoman' is a man.
I dont buy into your ideology. Are you saying a man who calls himself a 'transwoman' isnt a man?

The correct diagnosis, as used by the medical profession, of a child with dysphoria, is a child with dysphoria, not 'trans'.. with 'trans' comes the affimation that the child is the sex they arent which is a lie, and sets most of them on a pathway they shouldnt have.
Its child abuse.

Now we are going after the organisations that peddle these lies such as Mermaids and Stonewall

It isn't biology??
no it isnt. Man/woman, male and female are biology, 'transwoman' isnt.

OK. Let's go through this. If a natal male takes estrogen he will grow n*ppl*s like a natal woman, areolae like a natal woman, and br**sts like a natal woman. Are n*ppl*s, areolae, and br**sts biological?
sex is immutable. If a male takes drugs and increases his breasts he is still a male. That doesnt make him anything other than a male with breats that look like a woman's breasts; they dont even function like a woman's breats.

Two men who dress up as a pantomine horse are no more a horse than a man is a 'transwoman'. Indeed, a horse is a horse, a 'transwoman' doesnt exist, its a man.

Got it?

Last edited:
Back