Right. Don't protect children, protect those who will expose their genitals to these same children...

Precisely. Which are changing. Which is what you are complaining about. Clinging to the social norms of yesteryear.

. Lol! That sums up the idiocy of your position nicely. You think that a sign on the door makes using the facilities impossible biologically for the sex not depicted on the sign. How do you use an escalator with a sign saying "Children must be carried"? If you haven't got a child, do you have to use the stairs?

Your desperate repetition doesn't make it true. Sex and gender are different things. Related, but different.

No, it's not doping, though that happens as well. Some women naturally produce more testosterone than others. Semenya fell victim of this rule, though I believe that she is actually intersec and has XY chromosomes though assigned female at birth. Reality is more complicated than your simplistic notions of binary sex.

Your way of life died out with the Victorians. You are defending a fossil.

The key word here is "unwilling". Sex which involves the unwilling is indeed deviant. Sex in which all parties are willing and adult, and takes place in private, is not so much deviant as inventive. There's nothing that homosexuals do that heterosexuals do not do, so your complaint cannot be about what is done but about who is doing it. The answer being that it's none of your business. You are peeping in through bedroom windows in the hope of being scandalised. And yes, that is deviant.

What's so sacred about social norms that they cannot adapt to changing attitudes in society?

Umm no. Child prostitution was a feature of the Victorian morality you appear to advocate. It was never a law.

The true arrogance of your position in plain sight.

Don't mock yourself. ADHD, Autism, Dyspraxia, and Dyslexia all fall within the spectrum of “Neurodiversity” and are all neurodiverse conditions. Neuro-differences are recognised and appreciated as a social category similar to differences in ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, or ability.https://exceptionalindividuals.com/neurodiversity/

Wrong. Educate yourself or remain in the cultural dark ages.

Diversity and variation is not the same thing as a defect. Look at the link I posted. Calling yourself defective is not healthy and leads you to call others defective which is not accurate.

You are not the custodian for what other people find acceptable. If you don't find it acceptable, don't do it. That's all you need to do and all you are entitled to do. Period.
There is no actual such thing as a 'transwoman'.
A womann with XX chromosomes, female anatomy and female reproductive organs is distinct from a man with XY chromosomes, male anatomy and male reproductive organs. Both are distinct from an intersex person with a combination.

How do we tell what a 'transwoman' is? Apart from what they claim which is a lie?
We cant.

You cant answer, which is why you put people on ignore.

So, then, you accept that what was once right is now wrong and what was once wrong is not right. You are directly spoken of in the Bible for that ideology.

Conformity to established societal norms is not wrong. It also has to do with respecting the rights of the opposite sex/gender. Something you people know nothing about. Sad.

Related because these are the same thing. Not some societal construct fairy tale you adhere to.

Hermaphroditism is not "intersec". It is a physical defect, not a choice.

I'm hardly victorian. You continue, point after point, to use tropes which means you are sensing you are loosing this battle.

When did this enter the debate?

That is sexual assault, a societal crime, not deviant in the sense we are talking.

Heterosexuality is normal. Anything outside of that is abnormal. Again, and if not the case, then why do laws need to be created to "protect" these outliers? Because their lifestyle choices are abnormal, being forced onto a normal society.

What? Did you even think about this claim before you wrote it?

My concern is for their eternal soul for the wages of sin (which homosexual sex is) is death.

If these activists kept it to themselves and didn't flaunt it publicly, act up as it were, I might not react publicly. But, until such time as that changes here I am, to speak out against their deviancy, licentiousness and immorality.

Right...that's what you got huh...

So you are claiming that what once right is now wrong and what was once wrong is now right. That's your idea of changing societal norms. Well, guess what, there is going to be push back and there isn't a thing you can do to stop it aside from incarcerating and removing us from your new society.

Child prostitution is a current event Temujin. Hardly a sin of the past that isn't continuing to this day.

Ad hom.

More word salad. That's what you people want some of those things to be (homosexuality and transvestitism are not an ethnicity as gender is not a social construct) but all of the boldened in your statement are aberrant from the norm as given. Mine is treatable through medication. Others are treated through meds and counseling. Others are just lifestyle choices that are not, repeat, not a mental defect or what ethnicity we are when we are born, because our father/male/man and mother/female/woman procreated us.

More tropes.

A mental defect is a mental defect. You can't change that. You can muddy the water all you want with links and woke claims but you will not change the fact my having ADHD is a mental defect. I accepted that long ago and am not ashamed, nor do I justify it. I just deal with it as a man and a member of society.

I am called to love God, love other and make disciples. It is not love of others if I don't speak about sin and the solution for sin in people's lives. Homosexual sex is sin. Transvestitism is sin. Pedophilia is sin. Murder is sin. Robbery is sin. Bearing false witness is sin. Etc. All of it is disobedience to God and consequently the wages of said sin is death and unless we repent of our sin, truly repent and turn our life away from our chosen sin(s), admit we need a Savior, that is Jesus Christ, and ask Him to be Lord of our lives and to serve Him the rest of our days we will suffer the eternal separation from God in hell. So, you do with all of this as you will as will I.

Bless you,

Ldb
Seeing as Temujin has me on ignore and refuses to debate with me, perhaps you could ask Temujin my question in my post #142?

He wont answer the question because he cant.

Moving mountains with prayer is also directly spoken of in the bible. So are sorcerers.

ps. the fact that Christians have changed their views on abortion makes it pretty clear: the brush you're trying to use to paint @Temujin with has gotten pigment all over your face as well.
Oh there are homosexuals who have same sex attraction but celibate who are our Christian brothers and sisters rather than homosexuals. People claim all kinds of things. Need to look at the evidence rather than who you prefer to label and listen to.

Moving mountains with prayer is also directly spoken of in the bible. So are sorcerers.

ps. the fact that Christians have changed their views on abortion makes it pretty clear: the brush you're trying to use to paint @Temujin with has gotten pigment all over your face as well.
Where have I, a follower of the Way, given you any idea I have abandoned what God has commanded for the rules (abortion) of government Mike?

Reactions: BMS
For most of Christendom, the church was ok with abortion before quickening.
But as we have said, that means nothing since we have churches today even celebrating lgbt. The NT reveals how we are all susceptible to error, except you of course.
So we need to look at Christ, or currently in your case science, rather than which people we like to believe

For most of Christendom, the church was ok with abortion before quickening.
And that also justifies the inquisition, the murder of hundreds of millions of innocent men and women by the Roman Catholics, right? All in the name of god. And "most of Christendom" is an undefied term here.

Last edited:
Reactions: BMS
And that also justifies the inquisition, the murder of hundreds of millions of innocent men and women by the Roman Catholics, right? All in the name of god. And "most of Christendom" is an undefied term here.
Nothing justifies anything done in the name of Christ. I merely point out that this was until recently the Christian position on abortion; pragmatic, practical, sensible and defendable.

Nothing justifies anything done in the name of Christ. I merely point out that this was until recently the Christian position on abortion; pragmatic, practical, sensible and defendable.
So not in line with Christ then?

The likes of those who defend the imaginary gender identity will be keen to attack faith.
They cant prove God doesnt exist but we can prove a man who calls himself a 'transwoman' is a man.

Certainly true in most cases. But as far as your claim goes, "Christian" is undefined.
That's probably because it doesn't matter very much to me. I accept that anyone who sincerely says that they are a Christian, is one. I also accept that in medieval Europe, everyone was Christian. There was no alternative available.

I should also correct the impression I may have given regarding the Church's attitude to abortion. Up until quickening, it was not regarded as murder, but was still a grave sin. So not the blasé acceptance of the practice that I may have implied. The temporal authorities mirrored this position. Abortion has never been treated as murder, was tolerated until quickening, but thereafter could be prosecuted. The crucial point around which the difference between murder and the much lesser offence of child destruction centred, was the taking of the first breath. I don't know how much this was influenced by theology, but it remains in law today. A newborn's first breath takes in not just oxygen, but all the legal rights and status of a person.

I should add, thanks to @Algor for pointing out my error, and apologies to anyone who was misled.

That's probably because it doesn't matter very much to me. I accept that anyone who sincerely says that they are a Christian, is one. I also accept that in medieval Europe, everyone was Christian. There was no alternative available.

I should also correct the impression I may have given regarding the Church's attitude to abortion. Up until quickening, it was not regarded as murder, but was still a grave sin. So not the blasé acceptance of the practice that I may have implied. The temporal authorities mirrored this position. Abortion has never been treated as murder, was tolerated until quickening, but thereafter could be prosecuted. The crucial point around which the difference between murder and the much lesser offence of child destruction centred, was the taking of the first breath. I don't know how much this was influenced by theology, but it remains in law today. A newborn's first breath takes in not just oxygen, but all the legal rights and status of a person.

I should add, thanks to @Algor for pointing out my error, and apologies to anyone who was misled.
Ok so it seems you accept people for whoever or whateve they tell you they are. Dont you see a problem with that?

But as we have said, that means nothing since we have churches today even celebrating lgbt. The NT reveals how we are all susceptible to error, except you of course.
So we need to look at Christ, or currently in your case science, rather than which people we like to believe
Churches that support LGBTQ+ rights tend to be denominations where you need an advanced degree in theology to be a church leader.

Churches that oppose LGBTQ+ rights tend to be denominations where any ignorant hillbilly can just make stuff up.

Churches that support LGBTQ+ rights tend to be denominations where you need an advanced degree in theology to be a church leader.

Churches that oppose LGBTQ+ rights tend to be denominations where any ignorant hillbilly can just make stuff up.
Whoosh. No such concept as lgbt in the Bible, except where same sex acts are condemned, so one doesnt need to be mucj of a theologican to see which church leaders are not telling the truth.

Yes indeed, female brains differ from male brains,

Everyone's brain differs. We are all unique individuals.

though there is a considerable overlap. The interesting thing is that transwomen, born
biological men, conform more to female brains than to male ones. In other words, your rather patronising sexist guff about women behaving differently, doesn't work. Nobody, not even the transgender person, thinks that a biological man is a biological woman. They understand very well, their own bodies and their own state of mind. They are not lying to anyone, themselves, or anyone else.

What's amazing is that the simplest way of telling whether someone is a man or a woman has been ignored completely by the TDS brigade. Why not just ask them? Why you need to know the sex or gender of a passing acquaintance is another matter. Unless you want to have sex with them, what business is it of yours?

Back