Some great questions concerning Trump Christianity and the bible.

You are a Jesus outsider. Jesus said he is the tao.

Lying is important to liars who worship idols.

Wicked liars make stuff up and can't provide the Bible verse where He mentioned the word Tao.

You don't know this.
Stop lying about what Jesus said!

Just a reminder, Idol worshipping Toaista hates The Holy scriprtures by discounting them as mostly Metaphorical.

I don't hate Trump

Hate drove you to post a thread to slander, defame and smear trump.

I don't know him personally. I dislike what he will do to our country and the world.

Your Marxist komrades said he would start nuclear WWIII.
Trump haters make false predictions.

More Ignorant Trump haters said prices would sky rocket with his Chiner tarriffs. DiD NOT happen. It happened swiftly with Biden.

Another lie and false prediction. The Taoist troll has less than 4 % of my economics education and credentials.
When KKK and neo Nazis like you then you are bad.

Another totally false claim. Which is your Taoista expertise. The KKK burnt specifically many of our churches in The South because we had so many blacks and whites worship together and get married
Burning churches where blacks marry whites is not asample of "like"

Accusing people you hate of being connected with KKK is proof Tao is mean and hatefull kult.

You hate your neighbors and want to block them from coming into the country. Why do disobey the teachings of Jesus?

Another gaslighting malfunction for you.

Since you can't debate what people post, you want to smear and discredit them by knocking their church.
Like your hate for oneness Israel.
BMS is probably something boring, like a Baptist. It is just beyond his abilities to simply answer an honest question.

You are the one that should be embarrassed of your denomination. Do you jump up and down, roll on the floor, and pretend to speak in tongues?

BMS is probably something boring, like a Baptist. It is just beyond his abilities to simply answer an honest question.

You are the one that should be embarrassed of your denomination. Do you jump up and down, roll on the floor, and pretend to speak in tongues?
The first scoffers appeared Acts 2.

You have nothing new.

It puts you in a lot of pain when GOD forgives people you hate and smear and then blesses His Saints.

Once again
You must be proud of proving you have no clue what you are talking about. They speak Mandarin

Go ahead and try some of your
word games to defend your foolish blunder.
You are uneducated. They speak Mandarin and Cantonese both can be referred to as Chinese.

You are an education outsider stop embarrassing yourself.

Back