The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

FYI Gary the scriptures say that the Son ( Jesus Christ ) is the ONLY begotten of the Father as per John 1:14 & 18 ; John 3:16&18 and born again people are adopted children of God! Here they are ( AS IS ) in our Bibles, Gary ---------------------
Since Jesus is the only begotten of the father. Does that mean you have a begotten God?

Gary seems to have the underlying approach that he does not believe the Trinitarian idea that Jesus is God Himself, nor that Jesus' physical body reenlivened, since these are quite supernatural claims, and then he interprets the Bible to match his position.

I sympathize with his skepticism as a modern academic person, but I don't agree with his approach because the Bible has many other teachings that defy Rationalism and modern science.

Begotten means a duplicate of the original, or an extension from the original. And either one is like Him, same mind, same SPirit, same walk as He walks, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, He in you and you in Him as one or one is not begotten of God if you are not like Him as He gives His life in all who will.
No, means that whatever makes the father God Jesus has that same essence!

MMMmmm so you have Jesus the son who is a God, and the father who is another God? How many Gods do you have?
It looks like you're missing my point. Your criticism of Trinitarianism can make sense, but this does not conflict with the Bible teaching this. The Bible has plenty of seeming contradictions like this from a Rationalist POV.

Nope I am born of God just as Jesus was born of God and everything He says that I Am by His Spirit . All He has is mine and all He has is Love, for God is Love.

And My Father God doesnt reject me or anyone else who will be born of His SPirit, you are rejecting Him to be born of God, born again of His Spirit, is all.

But I do agree that you are not born of God for sure.

And you never have answered, What if God really did send Jesus to show you His way?

Why dont you believe that God sent him to show you the way to Him? I know why but it is obvious that you dont know why.
You're NOT born of GOD Gary because you rejected His Only begotten Son ( Jesus Christ the God-Man ) because the only jesus that you accept is a counterfeit ( just a man as you say on record on CARM )! The real Jesus Christ is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8, as well as many other scriptures that I posted SEVERAL times now on record on CARM! Case closed!

Since Jesus is the only begotten of the father. Does that mean you have a begotten God?
No, I have God the Word of John 1:1 who became Flesh ( Incarnate ) as the God-Man called Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Thus ONLY His humanity ( as a Man ) is begotten by God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) as Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35 CLEARLY tells us so! Case closed on Newbirth's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that CONTRADICTS God the Father call His ONLY Begotten Son " O God " in Heb.1:8! It's no wonder that ALL things were made/created Through/By Him ( God the Son ) as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! You remain 100% rebuked as per GOD's say so in 2 Tim.3:16!

No you cannot... God created man...Scientists do not believe that so they claim they are humans that evolved from apes...those are two different things

You are making up stories, why are you adding to the scripture...There is no mention of God making humans in the scripture.
FYI again I can call mankind, human and I can call 3 in 1 a trinity! You said there is no 3 in 1 as GOD and I posted 1 John 5:7-8 that says just that in scripture in our Bibles! So why did you ignore that part of my post Newbirth?!!!!!!!! Here it is again ( AS IS ) and it CLEARLY refutes your WRONG say so that the 1 GOD is not 3 in 1 ( Father, Word, & Holy Spirit ) ------------------------

1 John 5:7-8​

New King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. ( 3 in 1 in posted scripture, Newbirth ) 8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

No, I have God the Word of John 1:1 who became Flesh ( Incarnate ) as the God-Man called Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Thus ONLY His humanity ( as a Man ) is begotten by God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) as Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35 CLEARLY tells us so! Case closed on Newbirth's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that CONTRADICTS God the Father call His ONLY Begotten Son " O God " in Heb.1:8! It's no wonder that ALL things were made/created Through/By Him ( God the Son ) as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! You remain 100% rebuked as per GOD's say so in 2 Tim.3:16!
Yes he cannot see the truth until Jesus removes the salve from his eyes.

It looks like you're missing my point.
How so? You have a begotten God. That is what I asked and you said yes.
Your criticism of Trinitarianism can make sense, but this does not conflict with the Bible teaching this.
The scriptures do not teach that. There is no mention of it...
The Bible has plenty of seeming contradictions like this from a Rationalist POV.
Seeming contradictions, but no contradictions.

Yes he cannot see the truth until Jesus removes the salve from his eyes.
You are funny... Your God the word has a father. He[Jesus]said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

No, I have God the Word of John 1:1 who became Flesh ( Incarnate ) as the God-Man called Jesus Christ in John 1:14!
So you don't have a begotten God. Yet you say the begotten Jesus is God? There is no mention of a God-Man in the scripture. That at would be a fabrication.
Thus ONLY His humanity ( as a Man ) is begotten by God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) as Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35 CLEARLY tells us so!
Where does the scripture say.."ONLY His humanity ( as a Man ) is begotten by God ( the Father & Holy Spirit )" The passages you gave do not say that. More fabrication by er rod.ney
Case closed on Newbirth's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that CONTRADICTS God the Father call His ONLY Begotten Son " O God " in Heb.1:8! It's no wonder that ALL things were made/created Through/By Him ( God the Son ) as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! You remain 100% rebuked as per GOD's say so in 2 Tim.3:16!
No mention of a God the son in the scripture. You just keep on fabricating, have you not read the scriptures...Rev 21 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

FYI again I can call mankind, human and I can call 3 in 1 a trinity!
You can fabricate as much as you want but they are not found in the scriptures.
You said there is no 3 in 1 as GOD and I posted 1 John 5:7-8 that says just that in scripture in our Bibles! So why did you ignore that part of my post Newbirth?!!!!!!!! Here it is again ( AS IS ) and it CLEARLY refutes your WRONG say so that the 1 GOD is not 3 in 1 ( Father, Word, & Holy Spirit ) ------------------------

1 John 5:7-8​

New King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. ( 3 in 1 in posted scripture, Newbirth ) 8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
That has been refuted, some of the words are not found in the older manuscripts...That is a catholic construct. Have you not read 2 Peter?...
2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
and
Acts 2:36
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

You can fabricate as much as you want but they are not found in the scriptures.

That has been refuted, some of the words are not found in the older manuscripts...That is a catholic construct. Have you not read 2 Peter?...
2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
and
Acts 2:36
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
John 1:1+14 has NEVER been refuted and it Point Blank tells us that the WORD who " was God " and " Was with God " in verse one BECAME " FLESH " ! FYI, that would be God-Man since He " who was God " in verse one can't cease to still be God in verse 14 when He becomes Christ Jesus ( God in the Flesh )! Thus your & Gary Mac's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that Jesus Christ in John 1:14 is just a man and not God ( the former WORD in John 1:1 ) also, remains 100% refuted as God the Father also calls Him " O God " in Heb.1:8 ! It's now wonder why ALL things got made/created through/by Him ( He who " was God " in John 1:1 ) as John 1:3/Col.1:16 CLEARLY tells us so! Case closed!

So you don't have a begotten God. Yet you say the begotten Jesus is God? There is no mention of a God-Man in the scripture. That at would be a fabrication.

Where does the scripture say.."ONLY His humanity ( as a Man ) is begotten by God ( the Father & Holy Spirit )" The passages you gave do not say that. More fabrication by er rod.ney

No mention of a God the son in the scripture. You just keep on fabricating, have you not read the scriptures...Rev 21 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
FYI when John 1:1 says He " Was God ", and God can Never cease to still be God when He BECOMES Flesh ( the Man Jesus ) in John 1:14, then it is the TRUTH and NOT a Fabrication that Christ Jesus is both God and Man, with out the scripture actually saying God-Man because it says God of verse one became FLESH ( God in the Flesh as a Man called Jesus Christ ) in verse 14! It's called CORRECT interpretation, Newbirth! So is it your WRONG interpretation that God the Word of verse 1 ceased to still be God when He became Flesh as Jesus Christ in verse 14 or God in the Flesh?!!!!!!!!!!! He is God in the Flesh ( God the Son )! Newbith & Gary Mac's Wrong view ( Jesus is not God-Man ) remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!

John 1:1+14 has NEVER been refuted and it Point Blank tells us that the WORD who " was God " and " Was with God " in verse one BECAME " FLESH " !
I was referring to1 Jn5:7-8, I Never said Jn 1:1+14 was refuted... It does not say "the WORD who " was God "
FYI, that would be God-Man since He " who was God " in verse one can't cease to still be God in verse 14 when He becomes Christ Jesus ( God in the Flesh )!
There is no mention of a God-Man in the scripture. It does not say, "He " who was God "
Thus your & Gary Mac's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that Jesus Christ in John 1:14 is just a man and not God ( the former WORD in John 1:1 )
No mention of a former word either.
also, remains 100% refuted as God the Father also calls Him " O God " in Heb.1:8 !
Heb 1:8 is referring to the Psalms where the word is Elohim.
It's now wonder why ALL things got made/created through/by Him ( He who " was God " in John 1:1 ) as John 1:3/Col.1:16 CLEARLY tells us so! Case closed!
Through him, there you go, his father made all things through him.

So is it your WRONG interpretation that God the Word of verse 1 ceased to still be God when He became Flesh as Jesus Christ in verse 14 or God in the Flesh?
You are saying Jesus is his own father. Is Jesus his own father? You need to explain how many Gods you have. Does your God the word have a God the Father ?

I was referring to1 Jn5:7-8, I Never said Jn 1:1+14 was refuted... It does not say "the WORD who " was God "

There is no mention of a God-Man in the scripture. It does not say, "He " who was God "

No mention of a former word either.

Heb 1:8 is referring to the Psalms where the word is Elohim.

Through him, there you go, his father made all things through him.
FYI I used John 1:1+14 because it BACKS up the Fact that 1 John 5:7-8 is 100% right to say the 3 are Father, Word, & Holy Spirit are ONE! It also refutes your WRONG say so that Jesus Christ is not God-Man! Also I don't need scriptures to say EXACLY God-Man when they say EXACTLY that the one in John 1:1, who " Was God " became " FLESH " in John 1:14! That Clearly means God in the Flesh as Jesus Christ, when correctly interpreted! So you can now put a Stop to your Game playing, like telling me John 1:1 does NOT say He who " Was God " because I had Quotes ( " " ) around what was ACTUALLY said in that verse and I interpreted it was a He ( Not she ) who " was God " and became " Flesh " as the God-Man called Jesus Christ in verse 14! Case closed Newbirth as I put Quotes around what the verses say and they refute your say so that Jesus is not God! He is in Fact God the former WORD in John 1:1 who " Was God " and " was with God " and then " became Flesh " in John 1:14! You remain 100% rebuked by those CORRECTLY interpreted posted scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16! Also when John 1:3/Col.1:16 say All things were made/created through/by Him it PROVES He was Not Created because those verses would have said He was created by the Father and then All the rest of creation was through/by Him! Jesus Christ Pre-existed as God the Word and then God the Word became Flesh ( God-Man ) since God can't cease to still be God when He becomes Flesh! Thus God in the Flesh or God-Man as I Correctly interpreted!

Last edited:
Back