The certainty of everlasting torment in the lake of fire for those that never believe the gospel of Christ.

In Rev 22:6, Jesus Christ is called “the Lord God of the holy prophets”.
No he isn't, you only falsely accuse him of being a god just as the jews did in his day. Copy and past where Jesus is mentioned in Rev 22:6.

if you will do a little study, John is the one speaking not Jesus LOL.
Again, this is another proof that Christ is God. Note, one of the purposes of the book of Revelation is to declare who Christ is, and that is, Christ is the Almighty, God.
It is proof that you never have met the same God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

No he isn't, you only falsely accuse him of being a god just as the jews did in his day. Copy and past where Jesus is mentioned in Rev 22:6.

if you will do a little study, John is the one speaking not Jesus LOL.

It is proof that you never have met the same God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
The gospel of John declares that Jesus Christ is God in its first verse. Referring to Christ, John wrote:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1

The gospel of John declares that Jesus Christ is God in its first verse. Referring to Christ, John wrote:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1
As long as you do not know that God is a Spirit as Jesus learns of His Spirit in Matt 3:16, you will go to a grave never having met Him.

The Bible is quite clear that God created all things. This is clearly shown in Genesis 1 and other parts of the Old Testament (Exo 20:11, Exo 31:17, et al).

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. - Gen 1:1

But the New Testament declares that Jesus Christ created all things. So, the following verses prove that Jesus Christ is God Almighty.

All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made. - John 1:3

The gospel of John declares that Jesus Christ
As you said, the red letters are of the devil didnt you! That is why you avoid that what Jesus Said of himself isn't it?

John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 12:44-45. who believes in me, does not believe in me but in Him who sent me. He who sees me sees Him who sent me.
John 7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joihn 17:2-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come withj observation, it is withn you

John 16:23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

The Bible is quite clear that God created all things. This is clearly shown in Genesis 1 and other parts of the Old Testament (Exo 20:11, Exo 31:17, et al).

But the New Testament declares that Jesus Christ created all things. So, the following verses prove that Jesus Christ is God Almighty.

All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made. - John 1:3

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. - John 1:10

As you have stared before, the red letters is of the devil. And I agree with you that to you His words is of the devil. Why? Because he commands that Gods wod be in you and you will have no part of it.

John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 12:44-45. who believes in me, does not believe in me but in Him who sent me. He who sees me sees Him who sent me.
John 7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joihn 17:2-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come withj observation, it is withn you

John 16:23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. - John 1:10

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: - Col 1:16

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: - Col 1:16
No matter what you believe about your god, there is no other relationship with God apart from the same relationship as Jesus had with his God. The one thing that you lack, and the only good thing, is to have Jesus same point of view in union with himself in his God who sent him and nothing in-between.

No matter what you believe about your god, there is no other relationship with God apart from the same relationship as Jesus had with his God. The one thing that you lack, and the only good thing, is to have Jesus same point of view in union with himself in his God who sent him and nothing in-between.

I beg you please repent and believe the gospel of Christ before it is too late.
You begging me or begging GOD?

And if I got a choice is it a good work?

My mommy said not to negotiate with terrorists. Spiritual terrorism is a weak case.

You got to have ZERO faith in God to when you gotta use spiritual threats to coerce a person to believing in God.

The insult to God is you couldn't think of anything good about GOD to convince a person to choose God, The cherry on top is you came in expecting it this way.

God is LOVE. Sorry inquisitor.

You begging me or begging GOD?

And if I got a choice is it a good work?

My mommy said not to negotiate with terrorists. Spiritual terrorism is a weak case.

You got to have ZERO faith in God to when you gotta use spiritual threats to coerce a person to believing in God.

The insult to God is you couldn't think of anything good about GOD to convince a person to choose God, The cherry on top is you came in expecting it this way.

God is LOVE. Sorry inquisitor.
Not true,
Please note that God also lovingly puts very many millions in hell.
Read the word of God.

Not true,
Read the word of God.
God doesnt put anyone in hell, that will be your own doing, He give you the option for His salvation, He saves not condemns. You only have your own way to hell by the doctrine that you teach such as your comments of the red letters that Jesus Said of himself is of satan.

God doesnt put anyone in hell, that will be your own doing, He give you the option for His salvation, He saves not condemns. You only have your own way to hell by the doctrine that you teach such as your comments of the red letters that Jesus Said of himself is of satan.
FYI Gary a person's WRONG choice ( rejecting His Free Gift - Jesus Christ ) is why God sends unsaved people to Hell! Those unsaved people DO NOT put themselves in Hell, but they cause the reason ( rejecting that free Gift of salvation ) why God then sends them to Hell upon their death! Case closed Gary!

FYI Gary a person's WRONG choice ( rejecting His Free Gift - Jesus Christ ) is why God sends unsaved people to Hell!
God does not send them to hell, thay make their own choice if they want heaven or hell.

Jesus was very clear in Luke 17:20-021, the kingdom of God, heaven and hell, does ntoc come with observation, it is within you. And that my friend is your own choice. Heaven or hell is not a place we go to to observe as Jesus said it doesnt, His kingdom is living and you are in one or the other this day.
Those unsaved people DO NOT put themselves in Hell, but they cause the reason ( rejecting that free Gift of salvation ) why God then sends them to Hell upon their death! Case closed Gary!
As I said, it is one own choice, you made a choice, I made a choice, Jesus made a choice so obvious in Matt 3:16, the same choice that I made and us all who is saved from the laws that you teach by God Himself coming in us and opening up who He is and all of His heaven in us, that is what His salvation is.

You dont know what Gods salvation is do you? You are only guessing with noting tangible, reality from God Himself come to you as He does in us all who will.

He is at your door knocking this day and anyone who will let Him in, He will come to you and sup with you and be in you. Rev 3:20. That is what His salvation is, But obviously you have closed that door in favor of your own laws for your own ends for a salvation.

You really should consider the ways of Christ, Gods anointing.

God does not send them to hell, thay make their own choice if they want heaven or hell.

Jesus was very clear in Luke 17:20-021, the kingdom of God, heaven and hell, does ntoc come with observation, it is within you. And that my friend is your own choice. Heaven or hell is not a place we go to to observe as Jesus said it doesnt, His kingdom is living and you are in one or the other this day.

As I said, it is one own choice, you made a choice, I made a choice, Jesus made a choice so obvious in Matt 3:16, the same choice that I made and us all who is saved from the laws that you teach by God Himself coming in us and opening up who He is and all of His heaven in us, that is what His salvation is.

You dont know what Gods salvation is do you? You are only guessing with noting tangible, reality from God Himself come to you as He does in us all who will.

He is at your door knocking this day and anyone who will let Him in, He will come to you and sup with you and be in you. Rev 3:20. That is what His salvation is, But obviously you have closed that door in favor of your own laws for your own ends for a salvation.

You really should consider the ways of Christ, Gods anointing.
See that readers?!!! Yes I correctly told Gary that those people do indeed make the choice, but it is God who sends them to Hell for making that WRONG Choice! Even if they could ( send themselves to Hell ), they would NOT send themselves to Hell! Case closed Gary! Their Wrong choice is why God sends them to Hell!

You do not understand what God is after. He is after you to be like Him.

Not true,
Read the word of God.
Let me read it for you.

God is LOVE NOT TRUE?

1 John 4
8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Judgement day has not arrived, Name one person in hell right now.

Evil always relies on TERRORISM and FEAR. Using God to scare people is a cherry on top, favored by fanatical doom and gloom bringers.

GOD is LOVE.
A actual Saint love and trust God enough to preach it. Those who HATE are not meek and gentle they seek your suffering using spiritual terrorism and threats.

1 john 4
18There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Answer my first question, are you begging ME? Or are you begging GOD?

You said "I beg you please repent and believe the gospel of Christ before it is too late."

Once and for all is it on ME or is it on HIM? We are already showing the cards that are dealt and you contradict yourself.

Very hard to peddle an EVIL idea of GOD vs LOVING idea of GOD. NOTICE the weapons, ONE relies on FEAR, TERROR, POWER. The other is just plain kindness and love.

One has some bad news for you, the other shares HOPE.

Let me read it for you.

God is LOVE NOT TRUE?

1 John 4
8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Judgement day has not arrived, Name one person in hell right now.

Evil always relies on TERRORISM and FEAR. Using God to scare people is a cherry on top, favored by fanatical doom and gloom bringers.

GOD is LOVE.
A actual Saint love and trust God enough to preach it. Those who HATE are not meek and gentle they seek your suffering using spiritual terrorism and threats.

1 john 4
18There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Answer my first question, are you begging ME? Or are you begging GOD?

You said "I beg you please repent and believe the gospel of Christ before it is too late."

Once and for all is it on ME or is it on HIM? We are already showing the cards that are dealt and you contradict yourself.

Very hard to peddle an EVIL idea of GOD vs LOVING idea of GOD. NOTICE the weapons, ONE relies on FEAR, TERROR, POWER. The other is just plain kindness and love.

One has some bad news for you, the other shares HOPE.
I already am saved forever because I have believed the gospel of Christ.
Please repent.

Back