The Consecration of Russia and Ukraine

Stella1000

This took place at 5pm Rome time. The Pope joined with the bishops of the world fulfilled Our Lady of Fatima's request to consecrated Russia to her Immaculate Heart. Let us watch as God in His mercy will soften the hearts that are responsible for war.

This took place at 5pm Rome time. The Pope joined with the bishops of the world fulfilled Our Lady of Fatima's request to consecrated Russia to her Immaculate Heart. Let us watch as God in His mercy will soften the hearts that are responsible for war.
Got it. Pray to Mary, not pray to God; why, because she has more influence with God than our prayers to him.

This consecration of Russia was supposed to have been done years ago.

Russia's errors now have spread.

This consecration of Russia was supposed to have been done years ago.

Russia's errors now have spread.
I know there's lots of speculation about whether previous consecrations were done in accordance with Mary's Fatima request. All that is well above my paygrade though and I'm not confident to have that discussion.

So whats the end result supposed to be? And in what time frame? In other words the demon posing as mary gave a prophecy and when it doesn't come true we will know its a false prophecy per Deuteronomy. Or was it so vague you can't pin it down?

So whats the end result supposed to be? And in what time frame? In other words the demon posing as mary gave a prophecy and when it doesn't come true we will know its a false prophecy per Deuteronomy. Or was it so vague you can't pin it down?
Vague is not the issue; the ritual must be exact, otherwise the outcome is not possible. That's how the system works, as in the invalid baptisms due to incorrect incantations.

Bergoglio is a Pachamama worshiping apostate and an anti-pope. The only thing he "consecration" may accomplish is to further bring down the wrath of God.

Fatima does not have an immaculate heart which operates upon any premise of God's True Church on Earth.

Then I'm converting to Judaism.
Salvation by works, are ya?
believer in Christ's words
Gal 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
Gal 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Back